• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 17:07

Forenbeitrag von: »ljs17«

2 D5 Pumps on Aquaero

You really did went above and beyond with that review and it was well explained and I really appreciate it. It just goes to show how flexible aquacomputer made their system. Is there a difference between connecting an MPS device through USB and aquabus? Like do I gain/lose any features if I choose one over the other? I know you can connect the AC D5 to both at the same time and you always have to set the device first through USB before it can be controlled through aquabus. I can't wait for the A...

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 08:36

2 D5 Pumps on Aquaero

Thanks! Yes I have seen the Aquaero 6 page and was astonished at how much power it can deliver and the amount of functionality it has that most other controllers don't or might have but the Aquaero just does it better and then some in such a small form factor. I don't know why I've never heard of this before until I went to aqua tuning. I think I will go with the A6 because of that. I have a total of 9 PWM fans I want to control. 3 on one channel and 6 on another. Might go for the AC D5 with aqu...

Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013, 22:27

2 D5 Pumps on Aquaero

I was looking around for a controller and came across the Aquaero 5. What's better is the up coming Aquaero 6 with all PWM channels. I already set my heart out for 2 MCP655 PWM but after looking at the Aquaero I also saw their version of D5. It plugs in into an Aquabus which looks like a 4 pin header and USB header. So here seems to be my options for controlling 2 D5 on the controller and I'd like to hear your opinions on which would be ideal: 1. Plug in MCP655 to PWM header using splitter 2. Pl...