Thanks i feel so noob right now well as they always say knowledge is power

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013, 23:49

Forenbeitrag von: »pumba2988«

RE: Plug for relay connector, 3 & 2 contacts for aquro 5

Read This Thread Bro How to set pump to shut off

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013, 23:28

Power Adjust?

Okay I need to find out what on earth does a Poweradjust 2 USB do exactly? Also why do you have to buy 3 separate to be screwed together in one 5.25" Bay Device. Also what is the point of the Multiswitch? Thanks

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013, 23:15

How to set pump to shut off

Zitat von »Pilo« [attach]4330[/attach] http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2665 Hey Pilo Great and helpful replies, On this picture you put up. where it says FLOW. Can i plug my pump into that? or any pump for that matter to have it switch off the computer also if i have the relay installed? or is it flow is a separate thing. i hope you can read my First post thread cos i need help Thanks Pilo

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013, 22:40

RE: [Oct13] Help Need Advice to buying products..?

Hello fellow community of enthusiasts , My name is Ian from Australia and I need some friendly advice on some things in relation to setting up a basic but classy look for my HTPC. [NOTES] Aquaero 5 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, touch control, IR remote control<-- Is the Model I want to use. but I have not ordered yet Hence me writing this thread. <- I'm Lil bit confused. I don't want any of my case fans or pumps to be running off the motherboard <-- I want to control all fans using the pro...