• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 13:53

Forenbeitrag von: »saldot«

No pump on aquabus, only USB.

Contacted Aquacomputer and the issue was resolved quickly. The problem was a was a worn out impeller. To much friction so the motor couldn't overcome the initial inertia/friction. Ordered a new as they had them as replacement parts and a few days later the pump was working again. Still have issues with it now showing up under aquabus but it's not a big issue, i'll run it on USB for now. Also, with the new impeller the pump runs smoother and is more quiet. Asked them to ship a set of decoupling s...

Montag, 13. März 2017, 20:01

Could be the powersupply but i doubt it.. it's able to to power the rest of my computer without any issues. (7700k@5Ghz, GTX780 etc)

Samstag, 11. März 2017, 09:38

More troubleshooting. Disconnected both USB and Aquabus. When i power on the computer it takes about 30 seconds before the pump starts. After that it runs fine for hours and hours. So i'm thinking it must be a logic/controller issue. Is there any way to factory reset the pump?

Donnerstag, 9. März 2017, 22:01

I'm beginning to suspect the pump is broken or soon to be broken. Tried connecting it over USB only. Same issue, pump doesn't start when I power on the computer. Afaik, the pump should start as soon as it gets power and run at the speed that was previously set. Should work even if no cables (usb or aquabus) are connected... right?

Montag, 6. März 2017, 17:36

I'm using 2016 5-3. I found the disk a few days ago and have saved that aquabus should be the primary interface for the pump. The problem comes and goes so i cant put my finger on what it is. Just booted the computer and was greeted with a "beeep, beeep" alarm since the pump wasn't running. But it started by itself after about 1 minute without any actions from me....

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 18:11

Wasn't a permanent solution. When i boot the computer the pump doesn't start. To make it pump I have to go in to aquasuite. Check aquabus, no devices.. wait a while, pump shows up. Go to "pumps", can see the pump and it's set at as speed in the software but still not working. Change the speed, press save and the pump starts after a few seconds. So.. a little closer since I can make it work without connecting the USB but still not a permanent solution. I've added a alarm that goes off when the fl...

Freitag, 3. März 2017, 17:15

Started computer without USB connected to D5. Unticked "reduce bus speed to prevent communication problems" under aquabus, saved settings and the pump started working. Let's hope it stays working.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 22:40

I've set priority to aquabus on the pump if that's what you mean. It seems the problem only occurs after the computer has been off for a while. If i shut it down and start it within a minute the pump works without the USB cable. So I thought it was ok again and removed the USB cable and left it off for a few hours but when i started it just a few minutes the pump didn't start. Had to plug the USB cable in for it to start. Edit: Checked in aquasuite after leaving the computer on for an hour and n...

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 11:32

Upgraded my computer a few weeks ago and moved the watercooling parts to the new computer. Previously I had my pump connected using both aquabus (to a aquaero 5LT) and USB but in the new computer i've used only aquabus and it has worked for a few weeks. Yesterday evening the pump never started when I booted my computer and the only way to get it working was connecting it using USB. Any idea why the pump would stop working over aquabus all of a sudden? Parts used: Aquaero D5 USB, aquaero 5 LT USB...

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 20:52

Windows 10 compatabilty

Funny, my wife says installing a huge radiator on the wall, spending close to €100 on a pump, buying a flowmeter, tempmeter, waterblocks etc. makes no sense. But than again she's not a computer person.. For real though, you really should look into Win10 compatibility. Can't be that hard to solve and most ppl that are into watercooling are also the same ppl that install technical previews of Windows.

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 23:56

Problem Software Sensor Win 8.1

My problem was I had OHM 0.5B installed. Updated to 0.6b and that there was a lot more data in WMI under Root\OpenHardwareMonitor. After updating to OHM 0.6b i restarted "Aqua Computer Service". After that temps were showing in aquasuite once again. Rebooting the computer would also do the trick if you don't know how to restart services. Pic of data for OHM in WMI explorer. If you browse there and it's empty OHM is probably the problem. You can download WMI explorer here http://www.ks-soft.net/h...

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 15:01

High Flow Sensor clicking noise

Hmmm.. ok. Since i'm not into sleeving it'll be quite expensive buying all the tools, sleeve and connections just for 1 cable. I'll give the fan cable a go. As long as it's a straight extension cable there shouldn't be a problem. Afaik, the flowsensor cable is has a standard 3pin fan connector at the end that goes into the aquaero so a fan extension cable should work. Will send the flow sensor back to aqua computer today for repairs.

Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013, 09:46

Zitat von »mandrix« I hear ya. I have acrylic tubing and it's definitely time consuming to R&R. Good luck w/the sensor. Thanks. Got my gfx block yesterday so took it out since i was rebuilding the loop anyways. If you have 2 of these, have you had any issues with the distance from the flowmeters to the aquaero? Aquacomputer only has a 30cm cable as does phobya. Have you found anything longer than that? Will be an issue for me when I'll put it back in since it'll be at the bottom of the case whi...

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013, 13:34

Thanks for the reply. I've decided to send it back to Aquacomputer so they can have a look at it. Rebuilding my loop over and over to test different flow directions, mounting orientations et.c. is an option but it's quite time consuming. If i used quick disconnects in my loop it'd be quick, but I've got barbs and compression fittings.

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013, 09:01

How long did it take for your clicking to go away? Got mine hanging in the air suspended by the tubing right now but I was planning on mounting it flat when I rebuild my loop next week.

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 14:58

Bought a flow sensor ( 53068 ) a week ago and mounted it yesterday. This morning I noticed it's started to make a clicking noise which is quite irritating. Should I contact the shop where i bought it (Aquatuning) or should I contact aquacomputer? There are old threads about this issue but they all over a year old, I thought aqua computer would have fixed the issue by now? I've mounted the flow meter is horizontally which was the fix I saw in the old threads but it's still making the noise. Edit:...