• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 16:14

Forenbeitrag von: »Focal«

Need help setting up my Aquaero 5.

Sorted. I was expecting it to work in the older version. Thanks for your help.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 15:22

Zitat von »sebastian« you have to use the aquasuite 2015. So I have to upgrade the firmware as well to make it work correctly in the 2015? Without the new firmware the readings are wrong, but my main concern is why can't I see the settings panel for adjustments?

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 14:27

Zitat von »sebastian« you have to use a actual aquasuite version, old versions are not supportet. Please explain. https://aquacomputer.de/software.html gives me 2 different versions.Tried them both. Whats the "actual aquasuite version" I have to get and where from? Kind Regards

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 13:10

Hello everyone, I just finished my HTPC bulild. Tried to get my A5 up and running but no luck. The device itself seems to work fine. The pump, the fans, etc. I just can't do (adjust) anything in the Aquasuite 2014. I also tried to reset the device with a jumper placed on the 8th temp sensor. It looks like the device is reset now, the fans and the pump are running at full blast. However, the A5 demo page, reads the flow and the fan speeds just fine. I had a problem with my A5 device when I bought...

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013, 20:12

Power Adjust 2 Ultra

Just want to let everyone know that I got the PA working. The molex power connector has to be connected to Aquaero to see the devices attached via Aquabus. The PA2 is FAN 8 now. I did not connect the molex to Aquaero cause I read that its only used for power outputs. As it's complicated (have to take it apart) to connect the molex to the board, I thought its just the signal I need from Aquabus and power from USB for Aquaero is enough. I read the manual, and I can see there are quite a few thread...

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013, 11:21

Power Adjust 2 Ultra

Hi everyone, I just bought loads of AC parts and had so many problems. The 2 Aquaero XT's I bought, I had to send one back to the seller cause the firmware on it was for PRO unit so the touchscreen was not working. The the pump was supposed to be the ULTRA model, but the pump in the box was Standard. That has been sorted, the seller will replace the parts. The second Aquaero XT I bought seems to be working fine. I don't understand how do I have to set it up to connect PA2 to Aquaero 5. Aquaero f...