• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013, 17:23

Forenbeitrag von: »kobgar«

Can't get Curve Control to work in aquasuite for an Aquaero 5 Pro

Ah!!! Good to know, I'll set things back to Celsius tonight when I get home! Thank you, Kobgar

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013, 07:54

Thanks for the help! I uploaded 3 photos, first of the controller setup, and then of each of those fan banks (2 per Fan in a push/pull). I've been trying to set the minimum of the fans to 30% at a base line temp, around 76 degrees F, and then let the curve go up the hotter it got. I've messed with the fan power at below what the current output of the radiator was just to see if the fans would jump to life, which they did not. Hope this helps you, and im happy to provide more info. Again, thanks ...

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013, 07:29

Hi everyone, I've been scouring the web to see if i can find an answer to my problem. I have an Aquaero 5 Pro, and when I setup a curve controller (in aqua suite), i can't get the fans to engage. I've set my data source as my radiator temp, and then assign my two fan pairs to it. They instantly drop to 0% and I can't wake them up, no matter where i put the curve control temperatures. Other control types work, IE: Preset Value. Has anyone run into this? Am I missing something? Do i need to set th...