• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Freitag, 7. November 2014, 22:53

Forenbeitrag von: »dsadfsgffdg«

schedule a profile

Thanks. I have tried doing it that way but just doesnt seem to switch. what is the timer section of aquasuite for exactly then?

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 23:49

schedule a profile

is there anyway to schedule profiles to run say via a batch file. The profiles which are all .pro files. I have never managed to get profiles to work via the timer or via the font bay lcd. It would be great to be able to run a profile via command line. If i try and run a profile all that happens is that the aquasuite software opens but it doesnt load the profile. I have to import it for it to work.

Samstag, 27. September 2014, 11:52

aquasuite virutal sesnor lmit?

is 4 the maximum number of virtual sensors? i have 4 and cant see any way to create another. tx.

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 14:11

Help with Aquaero 6 XT PWM controller.

i have the exact same issue, if i connect the pump and select pwm control it shows 3000rpm for 100%, at 99% is shuts off. The mobo operates the pump fine but not a £160 dedicated controller?. omg

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 10:30

dumb question but...

many thanks.

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 00:57

dumb question but...

noob alert but what do you plug into the motherboard cpu header if your controlling all fans and pump from the aquaero? as the mobo wont boot with no fan attached,

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014, 14:48

Aquaero 6 XT + Aquasuit don't work!

yeah they dont seem to hot on the support side.

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 15:41

High Flow USB Flow Rate Sensor confusion

ok so im looking at the High Flow USB Flow Rate Sensor 53129. I am confused. To connect this to a aqauero 6xt i need a 4 pin aquabus cable? what exactly is the aquabus as opposed to the aquaero? So the 4 pin usb aqubus cable will connect to the flow connector of the aqauero? or to the usb connector? or it needs an aquabus interface? i do find this confusing I want to use it with the In Line Temperature Sensor with 2 x Female 1/4" Threads: 53066 . I connect that via the 2 pin cable to the flow me...

Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013, 11:25

pro vs xt

looking at the aquaero 6 pro and xt, what exactly are the differences between the two. I see one difference is the ir control, is that really useful? aslo xt says touch screen, i thought they were both touch screen? tx.

Montag, 28. Oktober 2013, 23:03

aquasuite cpu?

Hi Just wondering if the aqusauite can use the cpu temps yet without having to import it?