• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 19:44

Forenbeitrag von: »fr4nc3sco«

Neu: kryographics Titan X / UPDATE 10.04.: Neue Varianten

Es tut uns leid, aber mein Deutsch ist mit Übersetzer getan wollte wissen, ob es über die Vereinbarkeit von 5 rampage extreme mit Backplate für kryographics GTX TITAN X, alle Nachrichten aktiv XCS vielen Dank der Antworten und für diejenigen, die schon könnte diese Temperatur zu lesen erhalten haben, hat auf backplade ? vielen Dank

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 06:01

help switch Frontplate for aquaero 6 XT

not raised the screws to the plate remains solid below and I would not give damage to leverage

Freitag, 29. November 2013, 18:48

help switch Frontplate for aquaero 6 XT

hello guys know how to change the bezel with silver to black? aplicato goes over the silver or the silver should be lifted because apparently soldered to the bottom and I would not do any damage what is the correct procedure?

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 18:20

help my aquaero 5xt goes into loop

the display starts to show all the information as fast as if you pressed the down key always, I tried to loosen the screws of 3 flared but nothing if I remove the cover front display stops making the problem as if there was a short or something on the first multi-function 3-button dispay, among other things I saw in the book reviews that there are 3 red LEDs on the keys are off on my

Sonntag, 3. November 2013, 12:59

help my aquaero 5xt goes into loop

I have a problem my Aquaero 5XT after a while is that access must be looped like holding down the button to scroll through the pages and does not stop until the detachment mains I tried already to remove the usb cable levari the various cables and fans to make it go empty but equal after a certain number of minutes it always does well or tried to remove the batteries from the controller the same there is a remedy? or do I have to RMA? was purchased by the Italian riventore Ybris and directed me ...