• 18.04.2024, 02:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013, 15:16

Forenbeitrag von: »alasdairhurst«

Aquastream XT starts with very high current.

I've ended up reverting back to windows 8. 8.1 has only been trouble for me. It's not like i have old hardware too... (4770k, GTX780 etc...) Reverting to windows 8 has stopped any noise from the pump. The worst noises weren't even when the operating system was running which was VERY strange (booting up and shutting down the computer) and the worst was when installing windows 8.1 when it was configuring. Windows 8 hasn't had any of these problems when installing and running and i haven't heard a ...

Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2013, 18:20

Bump again. I would really like some support on this. For various reasons I reinstalled windows 8 on the computer, and the pump was silent for the most of it, but after upgrading to 8.1, as before the pump started going mental and literally making very harsh "farting" noises when starting, shutting down and installing.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 12:13

nope, updated aquasuite, applied the fix, restarted. nothing. It isn't cutting out, so i wouldn't have thought that the sleep on USB device thing wouldnt be anything to do with it.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 22:38

Not sure what you mean by applying the USB fix to the aquasuite? I applied it to the aquastream XT and that's done nothing; the ampage still shows really high at the beginning of the graph. It seems that the software/operating system itself may not be the current issue, but like i said, this started as soon as i started upgrading to windows 8.1 and never before. It happens right when the computer is turned on and the pump gets power, when the aquasuite is started, and when the computer looses po...

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 11:51

Actually, this should be moved to the English forum sorry, I just noticed where it was.

Samstag, 16. November 2013, 11:46

I've been running the pump fine for the past new months, however since installing windows 8.1 yesterday, the pump makes strange, very loud grinding/rattling/farting noises whenever I turn the computer on, open aquasuite or turn the computer off. I took a look at the monitoring graph in aquasuite, and this is what i found! As you can see, the pump starts off the chart at an insanely high amount of amps before aquasuite is started to get them down, which is obviously doing something bad to the pum...