• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 20. Januar 2014, 05:33

Forenbeitrag von: »grifftech«

Connecting Swiftech PWM splitters to 6XT

http://www.swiftech.com/8-waypwmsplitter.aspx Would it be possible to cut the PWM connector and SATA connector off the Swiftech splitter then rewire the 4 wires into a 4 pin connector so that power, GND, RPM, and PWM signal wires are in the correct order and then connect that to one of the channels on the 6XT? The Swiftech splitter would make for a nice clean setup instead of trying to rig up a wye splitter with 6 connectors for 6 fans and then a 4 pin to plug into the 6XT.

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, 22:03

Question about the 6 XT and its capabilities with PWM fans

Zitat von »wa3pnt« You'll need a couple of Wyes like these: http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/i…oducts_id=24882 RodeoGeorge But the channel connectors on the 6XT are 4 pin and all my fans are 4 pin connectors.

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, 20:54

Zitat von »appel« if you in total have just 12 fans (2x 6) you can also put 3 on each channel. with the curve controller you can take 1 (or more if you make virtual temps) temp to control 1 or more fan channels. about the pwm part, i'm not sure, logic dictates it should work. Sorry to resurrect my old thread, but I am now able to buy the 6XT but have one question. What do I use to connect 3 fans into one channel? My fans are GELID PWM fans with just a 4 pin connector.

Montag, 18. November 2013, 02:31

Where can you buy the 6XT in the US?

Not sure where is best place to get it from? Thanks, Chris

Montag, 18. November 2013, 02:26

Sorry for such a noob question as I am very new to all of this. I have 2 radiators with 6 PWM fans on each and I have a temp sensor on the outlet of each radiator. I am wanting to control the fan speeds based off of the temp from the sensor. So would I have to hook 6 fans into 1 channel on the 6 XT and then use the temp signal to control that channel, and is that possible? Also would it control the fans via PWM? Thank you so much, Chris