• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 15:57

Forenbeitrag von: »johnnybra«

New new farbwerk 360??

Ty. I'll try to adapt a generic strip with a compatible conector this afternoon. And a last question: is aquabus port still not working with aquaero? Zitat von »eisbehr« All standard addressabe 5v leds should work on a Farbwerk 360, if you are within the limitations (like max led amount).

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 12:06

New new farbwerk 360??

That's really great! And what about the ws2812 generic argb LEDs? Could I try this with an adapter without danger? Zitat von »Stephan« You received a brand new revision of the farbwerk 360. The additional connectors are connected parallel to the RGBpx headers and are the same type as at the mainboard. We did this for more compatibility to other LED devices.

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 10:53

New new farbwerk 360??

Hi all: I've just received my farbwerk 360 and It seems to have a new layout with 4 more corsair-like conectors Users manual is for old farbwerk, so I don't know exactly which type of led stripe can I use. Thank you in advance

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 17:15

New: aquasuite X

Fixed after a completly new fresh installation, but still no administrative privileges when Aquasuite starts with Windows. Zitat von »johnnybra« Hi all: After today update (X.22), It seems that Aquasuite service is using tons of resources Any suggestion?

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 14:19

Zitat von »sebastian« Try to power off your PC (no hybernation) and start again. I restart my PC several times because It also doesn't start with administrator rights (but this happened with previous versión too)

Montag, 29. Juni 2020, 13:22

Hi all: After today update (X.22), It seems that Aquasuite service is using tons of resources Any suggestion?

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014, 23:12

Problem with Aquaero 5 LT after flashing firmware - seems to be dead

I think that 1036 is the latest firm for aquaero 5 LT. Are you sure that you don't flash your aquaero as expansion device? If you do that you must put it in recovery mode to use it as standalone one

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 20:33

Hwinfo, shared memory and aquasuite support

Thank you, Sebastian. I gave your email to Martin. I hope you can talk and the user could take vantage of this mutual collaboration. Nice day

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 10:14

Zitat von »sebastian« The problem is: the aqua computer service need access to this shared memory. Normaly services are isolated in memory from user level software. User level software can not access shm segments from a service and a service cannot access shm segments from user level software. a way to handle this issue is to mark the shm segment with the prefix: Quellcode 1 Global\\ but this must do the software that supply the shm data. Thanks you for answer, Sebastian. Martin wrote this: "It...

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 07:51

Zitat von »taloche_aqualite« Hello Yes, it is interesting. I write somethink link this with aquaero 4.0, share memory and plugin for samurize (aqualite in samurize web site). I write also a driver for read and write the aquaero 4 in seven 64 bit. For your demand, we wait the SDK of the aquaero 5 and now 6. We are waitting for a long time ago, i don't knows how many years ... Thanks for your opinion, but, maybe, it's time to trust them again. In my own, They answer all question i have made they....

Mittwoch, 27. November 2013, 12:04

Hi, all I asked to Martin, the creator of HWiNFO, to support wmi in his software so we can use it with aquasuite (offering an alternative to open hardware monitor and aida64). He wrote this: "checked the Aquasuite and how interfacing with AIDA64 or OHM is done and I believe that even if HWiNFO would add WMI export, it would still need some specific support in the Aquasuite. Moreover, there's another major concern - the WMI interface is extremely slow and might consume too many resources. This do...

Sonntag, 24. November 2013, 08:29

AQUAHost - LCDHost & Aquasuite2013 for Noobz

Ohhh, thank you very much, my friend! Link broken, but i can do Copy/paste.

Montag, 18. November 2013, 23:14

AQUAHost - LCDHost & Aquasuite2013 for Noobz

That was a great job, my friend, but the links are broken Could you please reupload them?