• 20.04.2024, 02:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 12. September 2014, 19:39

Forenbeitrag von: »Maximization«

how many fans can the pump control on its own?

I had same question beginning of year, On the aquastream xt ultra, You have to get the lowest wattage fans, I have been usnig 3 of Noctua NF-A14 FLX 140mm Case Fan, on my rad, The only adjustment I had to make was startup up power is 30% i think. But no problems at all. They will turn on when needed and can ramp up 100%. It is great!!!!! I do have a large fin coolgate rad, so i do not need allot of cfm on the fans.

Montag, 12. Mai 2014, 19:09

Aquastream Ultra - Potentially problematic magnetic fields?

i have one in my pedestal form fitted to the bottom of my Silverstone raven 3 case, am i going die?

Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014, 03:28

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

guys when i did a software check i got this screen , do aquastream ultra users have to worry?

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 22:17

Aquastream XT ultra , some Help

Great Review, Namron, I feel the aquastream ultra is the best all in one pump unit around. Its got the power.

Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013, 21:25

aquastream External Temp sensor connector question

I came across a temp sensor but the connectors do not match the pin headers on the aquastream. What connector is needed? crimp pin and housing? I am very impressed with the aquastream so far, I guess i just to have everything plugged in. I have a koolance 10k temp sensor, but the connector is different. :crazy:

Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 21:21

test run with basic parts

Hi, I was planning on doing a test run with just the aquastream ultra , rad and reservor, can the aquastrem just be plugged into power to do a test run or is usb always needed? Thanks for your time

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 03:49

First time water loop build simple question

Hi, I am planning to do the finishing stages on my case modification in a few weeks. I purchased the aquastream XT ultra and the (5306 flow sensor block. I read the manual dated November 2011, firmware version 1017, in the section using the connector port, it states not to have the aquabus connected if in flow sensor mode. But by default the unit is in aquabus mode out of the box. Will the unit be damaged first time if the flow sensor block is attached? I plan to do full control by the software....