• 19.04.2024, 05:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Donnerstag, 4. August 2016, 13:38

Forenbeitrag von: »'47 Knucklehead«

Pressure equalisation membrane G1/4 query ?

I have one in my rig that is below the highest part of the radiator (by about 5") and when I turn the pump off, the fluid doesn't back flow into the reservoir from the radiator much (if at all). So I guess it really depends on how much below the radiator is.

Donnerstag, 4. August 2016, 13:35

Titan X Pascal waterblock and backplate?

Will one be made ... since only nVidia will be selling them and thus you won't have to make 20 different flavors? If so, when might they be available?

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016, 00:59

New: kryographics Pascal for GTX 1080 and GTX 1070

Well, since I can't even get a couple simple questioned answered in 2 weeks time ... I went ahead and ordered blocks from EKWB. Sorry AQ, your lack of response has cost you a sale.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2016, 20:22

SEXY! Will the SLI HD bridge, specifically the ones from EVGA work with those blocks?

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016, 13:58

Zitat von »Warrior1986« I'm in the same boat as you, '47 Knucklehead. I want this gorgeous looking block in my system, but I'm going to be buying either the Asus Strix or eVGA Classified card which means I can't. I really do hope that AQ would change their position and make a block for the custom PCB cards, especially the FTW/Classified cards as the demand is definitely there with EKWB for whatever reason confirming they are NOT making a block for them. The only other alternative I see would be...

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 23:54

A couple of questions: 1) With regards to the new blocks and EVGA, will the blocks work with the $609 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080, the $619 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, and/or the $649 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 ? All three are the single 8-pin cards. I really like EVGA, and I really like the looks of the AQ blocks (especially in nickle) and I *might* be willing to sacrifice 100-200MHz of OC'ing for looks for my current build ... but I *really* would want AQ to make blocks for the EVGA ...

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 01:15

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Warrior1986« Does it fit any of these 1080 cards? eVGA GTX 1080 FTW - http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-6286-KRGigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming - http://www.gamersnexus.net/news-pc/2459-…and-stacked-fanMSI GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G - https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForc…AMING-X-8G.html EVGA - have not seen a complete naked PCB but from what can be seen so far I would say no *update* a clear no now Gigabyte - never seen the PCB but Gigabyte was alway...

Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015, 03:08

Seeking knowledge about MPS, Aquabus & USB

I also use the NZXT IU01 Internal USB hub for my Aquacomputer system (Aquero 6 XT, 2 AC D5 pumps with USB, AC "high flow" G1/4" flow sensor, AC Temperature sensor, and Farbwerk USB RGB LED controller). Best $20 you could spend.

Montag, 29. Dezember 2014, 03:53

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

I just ordered this, the heatsink, 4 adapter cables, and several strips of LEDs. I can't wait to get this in and install it in my system. I haven't been working on my system in some time, but I got the itch to finish moving my system into a new case and this seemed like a perfect edition for someone who already has an AQ6 XT, flow meter, temperature sensor, and dual D5 USB pumps.

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 02:25

2 poweradjust for 2 laing d5

Zitat von »bcikota« I have the same setup, two D5's and a EK top. As Namron told you, you should be fine controlling them via aquabus with the cable you linked. You can even chain multiple Y cables, just don't overdo it, the length becomes an issue after some point. I was contemplating the same problem with a lot of USB connections required, especially since I have an older motherboard with only a few internal headers. In the end I decided that I like the flexibility of upgrading the firmware w...

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 13:28

2 poweradjust for 2 laing d5

I just got my 2nd Aquacomputer D5 USB pump yesterday and I too am looking for the best way to control it. I have an Aquaero 6 XT and was hoping to control them both with that. Since they will be in an EK dual top, I will usually want them running at the same speed most of the time. I was thinking about using USB, and I know this will work, but I'd rather not tie up a ton of USB ports on my rig. I am told that I can connect BOTH of the D5 pumps using the Aquabus connector by using a 4-pin fan spl...

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 02:15

New: aquaero 6

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Can I use a Phobya Water Temp Sensor on the 2 pins in the back? Yes. I have used that exact sensor on my AQ 6 XT and it works fine.

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 02:10

Issue installing Aquasuite (Solved). How to quite down the "High Flow" sensor "ticking" noise.

Zitat von »ozzy« Zitat Zitat von »ozzy« all of these flow meters made by aqua have the noise issue or only this one? Best as I can tell only the "High Flow" sensors have the issue. The MPS 100, 200, and 400 are "pressure sensors" and measure flow rate a different way and thus do not have any spinning parts inside to make noise. The downside to them is that they have to be calibrated and have to have flow profile defined from them if you are using a tubing diameter other than 6mm, 8mm, or 10mm. ...

Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013, 18:47

Issue installing Aquasuite (Solved). How to quite down the "High Flow" sensor "ticking" noise.

Zitat von »ozzy« all of these flow meters made by aqua have the noise issue or only this one? Best as I can tell only the "High Flow" sensors have the issue. The MPS 100, 200, and 400 are "pressure sensors" and measure flow rate a different way and thus do not have any spinning parts inside to make noise. The downside to them is that they have to be calibrated and have to have flow profile defined from them if you are using a tubing diameter other than 6mm, 8mm, or 10mm. So for example, if you ...

Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2013, 18:50

After playing with my AQ gear some more, I think I have figured out how to make the "ticking noise" from the AQ "High Flow" sensor bearable. By decoupling the sensor from the pump unit, and wrapping it in a simple wash cloth, the noise virtually goes away. My build will be using all rigid acrylic tubing, so I will most likely just use 2 small sections of soft tubing going to and from the flow sensor. But the biggest thing will be insulating the entire sensor with some sound absorbing material. D...

Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2013, 06:28

Well, it appears that it was working, it just took much longer than I was expecting to bleed all the air out and get the flow rate up to a respectable 462 Lph. http://youtu.be/I-eY_1P_9yE

Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2013, 04:35

Ok, I finally got Aquasuite to fire up. I had to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64). Dunno why it never asked for it on my rig, but when I tried installing Aquasuite on another computer, it had to download that, so on a whim, I uninstalled and reinstalled that package on my system. Now just to get the water flowing with the hardware.

Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2013, 04:05

I've been struggling a LOT with all my Aquacomputer gear. Maybe it is just me, and I'm not "getting it", but I've done about 20 water cooled systems over the years, and while this is my first, something just isn't "clicking" with me apparently, so I'm asking for your help. I have the AQ D5 pump, AQ D5 pump adapter, the AQ 880mL reservoir, AQ 6XT, AQ thermocoupler, and AQ "High Flow" meter. So basically, I'm "all in" in AQ products and it all should work together. First up, I can't for the life o...