• 16.04.2024, 15:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 151.

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2018, 18:49

Forenbeitrag von: »wa3pnt«

Is it safe to power the Aquaero 6 LT with SATA?

Yes it is perfectly safe to use a SATA to MOLEX power cable adapter. I have done it on several systems, where there was other SATA power requirements in the vicinity of the 5-1/4 bay, and used a multiple SATA cable with an adapter instead of running a separate MOLEX cable to that area. RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 17:46

Buying a Brand NEW Aquaero And Getting Delivered A Used one? (Plus D5 next Issues) !

I also had the issue of the Pump Body separating from the Pump Base (Not the NEXT Base). I carefully removed the Pump Base from the NEXT assembly, and snapped the Pump back together. I have inserted and removed the Pump several times since this initial incident, and the Pump remains intact. It appears that AC may have had a QC issue with this last batch of Pumps. Fortunately the wires inside the pump were long enough to prevent tearing them off their connections. RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2018, 07:53

D5 Next Aquabus Cable

I have read through the D5 NEXT manual several time, and have also used google in an attempt to find information on the Aquabus Cable required to connect the D5 NEXT to an Aquaero 6XT via Aquabus. I found an Aquabus Cable on Aquatuning that states it has a standard 4 pin Aquabus connector on one end, and a 4 pin Miniature connector on the other end. The Part Number is 53214. Unfortunately, Aquatuning USA, and PPC are both out of stock on this cable. In my search for a solution, I found this PWM ...

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018, 19:45

D5 Next

I'm in the same boat. An order in to Aquatuning USA waiting for the D5 Next to arrive. It has currently exceeded their expected delivery date. I need some patience, and I need it NOW! RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 02:37

Could Farbwerk power or control white led strip by other brand?

I bought them on eBay. Plenty of sellers. Just select the RGBW, 5050-SMD, I use the non-waterproof. A 5 meter length is about $9.50 https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERNIGHT-Red-…var=&hash=item0

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 04:35

Could Farbwerk power or control white led strip by other brand?

I use a RGBW stip with my Farbwerk. That is a strip that not only has the RGB, but also a 4th set of LEDs that are white. I use one channel of the Farbwerk to control the RGB, and a second channel to control the White LEDs. I have it programmed so that the white LEDs are on during normal operation, but if the system (I monitor CPU temperature) begins to heat above a predetermined setting, the white LEDs switch off and the RGB LEDs come on. First Blue, then green as the temperatures increase, and...

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 19:16

flow meter

I too went from the MPS400 to the High Flow Sensor on my last build. I have used six MPS400 Sensors in past builds, and all of them over time have stopped working. The High Pressure Sensors on the other hand have been bullet proof, and can be installed without the need for "straight runs" into and out of the Sensor. I ordered an extra Hi Flow Sensor for my last build which I did not use, and just put it up on eBay for a great price. RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 19:04

flow meter

The flow will be the same throughout the loop, unless you have something in parallel. It cannot be faster in one area of the loop, and not the rest of the loop. One consideration is that there be some straight sections of the tubing before and after the Sensor. RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 10. März 2017, 21:46

Default profile at startup and some tips for installing RGB led strips with Farbwerk

I couldn't get the forum to quote Dundys, but he said: My system is very quiet I love quiet, yet performance is very important and despite the fact that I have 4x D5 PWM pumps controlled by 4x PA3, and 23 fans that can increase DB significantly if you let them all run at once, creating preferable profiles that will automatically load at any giving time can make possible for you to configure all your devices to run, go ON/OFF exactly the way you want them to. How are you controlling the D5 PWM pu...

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 17:34

Aquasuite License Question [RESOLVED]

Just a follow up to close this issue out. Aquacomputer was very responsive through the Support email. I submitted a copy of my invoice, and they immediately upgraded the license to 2019. Quick, efficient support. RodeoGeorge

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 20:02

No pump on aquabus, only USB.

I don't know which version of Aquasuite you're running, but in the 2017 versions, after you change a value of a component, on the left side of the window a "disk" symbol appears in the top bar for that device. That indicates that the change must be saved to the device. If the change is not saved, upon restart, the device will revert to the last saved or default value. RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 23:11

Zitat von »wpuser« If you bought a aquaero XT after November 2016 you should have a licence up to 2019. If not contact the support. There are no no additional years after 2019 available. Thanks. That's what I thought. I've sent a message to Aquacomputer Support. Let's see what they say. RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 01:05

Thanks for that chart. It "kind of" explains things, but also leaves one question. I bought the Aquaero 6XT and only have a license up to 2018. The chart indicates 2019. ????? RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 3. März 2017, 23:20

I've just built a new system with several Aquacomputer components, to include the Aquaero 6XT, two Aquacomputer D5 USB Pumps, Farbwerk, and Vision. When I installed the Aquaero 6XT, Aquasuite activated with a license up to 2018. I've since added the other components and activated their licenses, but Aquasuite remains activated up to only 2018. I specifically bought the Vision to add to the licensing time. Are there no additional years applied for all the other components? RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 2. März 2017, 17:48

Aquaero + Farbwerk + Poweradjust: do I need a aquabus splitter cable?

It's been a while (years) since I used a PowerAdjust, but if I recall it also has two Aquabus Headers. That allow you to basically daisy chain the Aquaero > Farbwerk > PowerAdjust OR Aquaero > PowerAdjust > Farbwerk. RodeoGeorge

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017, 16:40

Profile Switch

Zitat von »Memories4Life« Emailed tech support 5days and got nothing back. Zero response. Didnt think AC were this poor. wont be buying any of your products again. Trying to do something with a product that it was not designed to do is admirable, but bashing a product because it will not do it is going a bit too far. As to an Aquacomputer response to what you're trying to do, Aquacomputer monitors this thread religiously, and I'm sure would have responded had they had any usable input. I don't ...

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 01:17

Need help with Aquasuite 2017 settings

I think I solved my problem. The Aquabus Cable going to the Farbwerk was unplugged. I plugged it in, and now have the Farbwerk settings. RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017, 00:35

Need help with Aquasuite 2017 settings

I have installed Aquasuite 2017 on a new computer, which has: Aquaero 6XT Farbwerk (2) Aquacomputer D5 Pumps I'm trying to set up the Farbwerk to control a RGB Strip based on Aquaero Sensor #1 (CPU temp in my setup). In Aquasuite 2016-4 (which I have on another computer) when I select Aquaero>Outputs I see a section for "This device" and below that a section "farbwerk 1, output1" In Aquasuite 2017-1.3 I do not have the "farbwerk 1, output 1" section. What have I not enabled or set up properly? R...

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:49

PWM Fan Splitters w/ Aquaero 6

Each of the 4 PWM Fan Controller inputs/outputs on the Aquaero is capable of reading ONE RPM input. If you have 4 PWM Fans connected through the Splitter that you reference, only one of the fans will supply the RPM reading to the Aquaero, and the PWM output of teh Aquaero will control all 4 Fans at the same rate. If the fans on the splitter are the same model, they should track pretty close with respect to their RPM based on the PWM output. The only way to individually control fans is to have ea...

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:41

RE: AquaComputer D5 w/ USB and flow meter

There is no flow meter output on the D5 USB/Aquabus pump. There is a Temperature Sendor input. Tacho (RMP) Output USB Connection Aquabus Connection RodeoGeorge Zitat von »Seth008« I have connected the flow meter from the pumps connector to the back of the Aquaero in the correct location however I do not see any flow stats in Aquasuite.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 01:54

MPS 400 flow meter durability

I've had three of the MPS 400 Flow Sensors fail in a relatively short period of time. I also have moved to the USB High Flow Sensor in my recent builds, and have not noticed any objectionable noise. But then again, thanks to 24 years in the USMC, my hearing is shot. RodeoGeorge

Montag, 5. Dezember 2016, 20:56

Info on VISION

I see that the VISION products are on the Aquatuning site for purchase with an estimated 21 day delivery (In Production). I have searched the Download Page for a Manual on numerous (53232, 53235, 6, 7, and but find no listing. Where can I obtain detailed information on these VISION products? RodeoGeorge (They are also not covered in the November 2016 version of the Aquaero manual, which covers Aquasuite)

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2016, 04:36

Aqua Computer RGB LED + FarbWerk

I do not think so. The Farbwerk has an output of 12V Vcc, and then the RGB lines pull that low. The RGB LED you are showing utilizes a Ground, and then a positive 3 to 4 volts on the GGB lines to illuminate the LED. RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 11:30

Need Farbwerk Programming Help [SOLVED]

ISSUE SOLVED Over on the OCN Aquaero forum, Jack posted a screen shot of his Aquaero LED Controller, which showed the options of selecting the Farbwerk LEDs as outputs. This caused me to investigate why I could not see the Farbwerk LEDs, and I found that in the Aquaero>Outputs tab I had to set the Farbwerk outputs to "Use outputs from device" This made the Farbwerk LEDs visible as an output from the Aquaero LED Controller. RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 10:34

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Are the strips showing any color as we speak while connected to the Farbwerk? Btw, which tab is your #2 from? I don't have anything that looks like that. Is that the Farbwerk Tab on its own? Not in the Aquaero line up of tabs? If so, your Farbwerk hasn't given full control to the Aquaero yet. #2 is a snapshot of the Farbwerk Controller, when it is set to "External controller source (aquabus, Bluetooth, or USB)" The strips are working fine using the output of the Farbwer...

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 10:04

Zitat von »Shoggy« As you already mentioned you have to change the mode of the channel to be controlled by an external source. The farbwerk must be connected to the aquaero via aquabus and in this case you can use the farbwerk as an output in the controller tab of the aquaero. You can add a RGB controller and assign the single color channels of the farbwerk to it. Shoggy, let me step through what I'm doing and point out my error please. 1. Verify that the Farbwerk is connected to the Aquaero. 2...

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 06:03

Need help with Farbwerk programming. Involved components: Aquaero 6XT Aquasuite 2016-4 Farbwerk USB/Aquabus Version (connected to the Aquaero with both USB and Aquabus) Set to Aquabus Priority CPU Temperature Probe (connected to Temp #1 on Aquaero) RGB LED Strip attached to the Farbwerk Goal: To have the RGB LED output of the Farbwerk change colors based on the wired Temperature #1 input of the Aquaero. Issue: I cannot find out how to use the Aquaero Temperature #1 input to control the Farbwerk ...

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 07:37

Obsolete aquasuites,

maximus61 did you get my email? RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 20. November 2015, 04:34

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Calibrating the mps sensors, how?

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« 1. Main power cable. To make sure everything is off. 2. As long as the power is off the pumps are off and there is no pressure, making it possible to open the loop at a point where it's no fluid, the top of the loop. I do the w/c with a laptop before powering up the system for the first time. That way, any mistake, leak or whatever wont destroy the MB or any other electronic part. The fluid will most probably be so close to dstilled water that no shortening will happend...

Mittwoch, 18. November 2015, 15:47

RE: RE: RE: Calibrating the mps sensors, how?

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The result of that "calibration" isn't even close to the real values! It works for the level you have, but the rest is a wild guess that depends on the size of the tank, the hight above the sensor and probably a thng or two I haven't even thought about. I found that you can do it quiteceasily if you depressurize the system between each meassurement. 1. Let the pumps run and fill to the desired level. 2. Remove the power cable. 3. Equalize the pres...

Samstag, 14. November 2015, 22:52

Resistors on my RGB LEDs

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sorry that I cannot answer your question, as I've not tried multiple LEDs in the configuration you're asking about. I'm certain that someone must have tried the single resistor on the common lead, and can reply. RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 13. November 2015, 21:33

Resistors on my RGB LEDs

Can you please post the specifications on the RGB Bulbs you are going to connect. "Most" of the RGB bulbs are common cathode (negative) and not common anode (positive). The Farbwerk requires a common anode (+12 Volt) RGB device. The single RGB Bulbs, such as this http://www.aquatuning.us/air-cooling/con…aquaero-5-und-6 are common cathode (Ground) which only require 3 - 4 Volts for operation, AND are relatively low current devices. These types may be plugged directly into the Aquaero, however the...

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 04:45

Aquasuite 2015-6 will not Auto Start

That is what I wound up doing. There was a Scheduled Task that was generated by Aquasuite, however it was not working. I have aida64 Auto Start, and that was working fine. So I copied the aida64 Task, and changed the name of the executable. All is well now. RodeoGeorge

Montag, 10. August 2015, 23:56

Wow! 157 views and no comments. Am I the only one experiencing this? RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 8. August 2015, 00:05

Upgraded to 2015-6, and everything is working except the "Start aquasuite with Windows" function. I'm running Aquasuite as Administrator. When I check that box, a task is generated in the Task Scheduler, but it does not open Aquasuite on reboot. The Task Scheduler setup for Aquasuite is identical to the one that exists for aida64 (which does autostart on reboot). I've checked the permissions for both the Aquasuite Folder and the asuasuite.exe program, and all are Full Control. I've created a bat...

Sonntag, 2. August 2015, 04:32

AQUALIS D5 100ml Reservoir (34080)

Thank you very much. From looking at other products which were marked, that is what I assumed, but you know what they say about that word. Thanks for confirming. RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 1. August 2015, 21:39

AQUALIS D5 100ml Reservoir (34080)

I just purchased and received the Aqualis D5 100ml Reservoir. I checked before ordering, and could not find any documentation that indicated which of the ports was Input and Output. I thought that documentation that came with the Reservoir would indicate. It does not. Could someone please tell me which port is input and output on this Reservoir? FOR AQUACOMPUTER: Either the Reservoir should be marked, or documentation updated to include this information. RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 05:40

Pleae Help a struggling Senior Citizen

I have four Aquaero 6XTs, and upgraded the Aquasuite Program to 2015V3 (and Aquaero Firmware) on one of the computers to try the new Software and Firmware. #1 I have not been able to find a Manual or Operators Guide for Aquasuite 2015V3. Does one exist??? #2 I have not been able to find an updated Operators Manual for the Aquaero 6XT that covers the new Firmware features. Does one exist??? #3 With Aquasuite 2014-2.3 I was able to use the LED Controller to transition the LED output (based on the ...

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 00:32

My Aquaero 6 has stopped working!!!

That's great new Chizzy!!! And as EniqmaG stated, the voltage will always be 12V (or close to it) when using PWM control. It is the pulse width of the PWM signal that determines the fan speed. When you reduce the slider in Aquasuite, doesn't the fan speed come down? RodeoGeorge

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015, 14:32

Haven't heard from you, but got to thinking that you can do the RESET without removing from the loop. I'm sure even with water cooling you have access to the Temp Sensor Headers. RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 23:18

Please be sure to post if that brings it back to life, as others will be able to use the info. Good Luck. And I know what you mean about the Water Cooling being a pain sometimes. My last 4 computers are all water cooled with rigid acrylic, and that normally mans complete breakdown to modify anything. RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 17:01

I don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try. On page 46 of the Auaero5-6 Manual there is an Aquaero RESET procedure using jumpers on Temperature Sensor Inputs 5, 6, 7, and 8. This will delete the Firmware in the Aquaero, which can then be reloaded through Aquasuite. The Aquaero Manual can be downloaded here: http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, 02:16

Aquaero 6 - PWM pump compatibility

I'm running the MCP35X2 and controlling the PWM with an Aquaero 6XT. I monitor the two pump speeds on two Fan inputs. No problem.

Samstag, 15. November 2014, 18:10

Temperature Based Fan Control

Another option, as I have done in my past three builds, is to place a temperature probe against the side of the CPU before installing the CPU Block. The temperatures from this probe will be "ahead of the power curve" on increasing loop temperatures but the probe will lag any spontaneous increases. RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 22:40

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

I can't find it on the Aquatuning site. Is it available now? What part number should I be looking for? RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 02:57

Temperature Based Fan Control

Take a look at the virtual temperature sensors. I do not believe you can set different percentages, but you can set multiple conditions that will trigger an increase. RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 8. November 2014, 18:25

Swiftech MCP655-PWM & aquaero 6

Do yourself a favor and get the MCP35X2. Works perfectly with the Aquaero 6XT and provides outstanding flow rates at moderate speeds. I recommend getting the optional heatsink an adding the 80mm fan. RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 21:33

AIDA64 Data

I posted a reply yesterday, but it did not post. When I had this happen, I uninstalled aida64 and then re-installed an older version. The values then appeared in Aquasuite and have remained as the aida64 updates to the current version were applied. RodeoGeorge Found that I posted in another thread on this same subject. Here's that thread Win8 SW temp sensors no longer picking up

Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014, 07:05

Aquaero 6 - lighting control - fan control

He had not been on for a while when I contacted him. I did get a reply before too long. He has a Quality product. I have one in both of my systems. I went back through my PP transactions and found Jeak's email address. I'll PM you with that address. RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 19:36

Aquaero 6 - lighting control - fan control

This is what I use with the Aquaero 6XT to drive about 8 feet of RGB Strip lighting. Works GREAT! Jeak RGB Amp RodeoGeorge