• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 3. April 2015, 00:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Piopi_2«

screws

Please complete the details about the length of screws for the radiator AMS 480. 1. The length of the screws if used fans with a thickness of 25 mm. 2. The length of screws, if need be attached to the reinforcement frame (frame 1 mm thickness). Thank U.

Dienstag, 5. August 2014, 07:30

Pump adapter for D5 - water leakage

After all support me answer. And send a new adapter. Everything is fine!

Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013, 17:10

my mps board and mps board my friend. differences support save silent

Montag, 16. Dezember 2013, 16:55

Easy to fix? One o-ring does not have sufficient downforce. I performed an experiment. 1. set board mps as it was originally installed, syringe hole on the top cover under the pressure of the water cast out. Water began leak where there is a o-ring. 2. If the o-ring finger pressed to the body of the adapter, the water began leak from the other end of the sensor, which has not set the o-ring manufacturer. I think that holes for the sensor made ​​too wide or ring too thin. In general, the manufact...

Montag, 16. Dezember 2013, 15:46

Silence on email, here you too silent. I bought your company's products to 350 euros (pump adapter for D5, aqualis base for pump adapters 450 ml with fountain effect and nano coating, aquaero 5 PRO, Aqua Computer D5 - 2 pcs.) I understand it as disrespectful to me as a your customer. Your products are not passed the final test, because even a blind man would have seen any water leakage. What German quality do you say? Product assembly occurred with defects and gaps. Your fault and you are silent...

Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013, 19:55

Hi! I bought pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor (http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2926 ). In the process of filling system distillate, it was found that this adapter has a water leak from the location of the board aquabus: http://youtu.be/eWwXCZEovI8 What to do?