• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 00:08

Forenbeitrag von: »ozzy«

which flow sensor should i get?

Zitat von »wa3pnt« I have two of the MPS400 Flow sensors on my two loops. The advantage of the MPS Flow is that there are no moving parts. I think this one is the best to use. (My personal opinion). RodeoGeorge Zitat von »sylvainp« Don't get the MPS flow because they don't last and quite some people have leaking problem around the electronic board. I didn't have the leaking problem but mine stop giving me Flow data after only a few months (max 5 months) Why didnt you rma? Zitat von »bcikota« Wh...

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 23:20

which flow sensor should i get?

i am thinking about getting a flow sensor for aquaero 6xt but not sure which one should i get for acrylic tubing 12/10mm (dual d5 single loop)?This: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2900 or this: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2897

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 17:09

aquaero 6xt and 2x ac d5 aquabus pumps

Zitat von »DarkRanger« Yep! You will have to initially plug your pumps by USB to set them to be controlled by Aquabus, give them each an Aquabus address, save the config to each pump and the job will be done, you will be able to control them with the Aquaero. Note that if you remove the USB cable after this set up, you will be able to control the pump by the Aquaero, but you will loose the RPM signal of the pumps in your Aquasuite. thanks for the information is there a reason for removing the u...

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 14:30

Help with Aquaero 6 XT PWM controller.

is this a common problem? swiftech pwm pumps do work with aq 6 or not?

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 13:24

aquaero 6xt and 2x ac d5 aquabus pumps

Hello, i am planning to buy 2x ac d5 aquabus pumps and want to control them with the aq6 xt unit.Should i just buy this aquabus y-cable http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19439/…able_53124.html and plug it to high connector on the back of aq6 xt and job done?

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 23:31

New: aquaero 6

whats the best pump for aq6:d5 pwm or variable?

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 23:25

Issue installing Aquasuite (Solved). How to quite down the "High Flow" sensor "ticking" noise.

Zitat Zitat von »ozzy« all of these flow meters made by aqua have the noise issue or only this one? Best as I can tell only the "High Flow" sensors have the issue. The MPS 100, 200, and 400 are "pressure sensors" and measure flow rate a different way and thus do not have any spinning parts inside to make noise. The downside to them is that they have to be calibrated and have to have flow profile defined from them if you are using a tubing diameter other than 6mm, 8mm, or 10mm. So for example, i...