• 23.04.2024, 10:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014, 07:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Larry L«

Radiator Questions, Aluminum Fins Compared To Copper Fins & Number of lang pumps

Been very busy since did this post and apologize for not getting back sooner and my answer is not real techy based on experience only. any idea what the DT is going to be? Hum pardone my lack of knowledge may I ask what DT is? I think you are asking me the Delta Temperature will be? Not sure. maybe this will help? Using a Black Ice SR-1 120.3 Radiator, solid brass case with copper tubing and fins. The fins are painted ouch OK radiator for the dollar spent. 9 Fins per inch spacing. Low rpm 600 RP...

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014, 13:58

Help Please Configuration FRor AquaComputer Extreme Liquid Cooling

Thanks Norman much appreciated for taking a lot of time in your post to help out. Yes pretty excited about the build in the planning stages so your advice on thinking it threw and slowing down is much appreciated. Reading thru the forums and the manuals for the various Aqua Computer hardware is a bit over whelming rushing to much. Probably best to start with the Pro 6 and build off it learn the Pro 6 and software. Planning on running 2 x D-5 pumps in series have not decided on the mod top to use...

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014, 13:01

Radiator Questions, Aluminum Fins Compared To Copper Fins & Number of lang pumps

4. Thermal conductivity: Cu = 400 W/(m · K); Al = 235 W/(m · K); Copper has the ability to almost conduct twice as much heat over time than Aluminium. In order to make the loop simpler be better off with three x airplex modularity system 360 mm, copper fins. Nothing in a rig produces so much heat that it needs such intense cooling, The goal is a 4.8 GHz over clock 24/7. My concern is average ambient temperatures 94F. The old system I7 990x with a 4.5GHz with one SR-1 360 running Prime after one ...

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014, 09:04

Trying to figure out which radiators to purchase? Basicaly running a single loop with 2 D-5 lang Pumps in series cooling CPU, N&S/Bridge, Moffset, 2 x GPUs = total 5 water blocks rule of thumb 1 x 120 radiator for each block. Number of radiator required = 2 x 360s. Installing 3 x 120.3 (360s) radiators possibly 4 times have enough room in the case for 4 x 360s radiators. Over kill on cooling capacity. Installing three 360s how much will the cooling improve using the copper fins verses the alumin...

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014, 08:22

Hi Namron no sir you did not miss understand I got confused with this. my bad mistake. Not sure why or how you would connect fans to a USB Expansion Board?? (that you linked to?)...... Fans don't run off a USB??? Will be using Y Cabels to connect the fans to the pro 6. Planning on using the Aquacomputer Dual DDC http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2359 to run the D-5 Pumps in Series (Single Loop) 1. Does the DDC come with mounting brackets? 2. Mounting brackets are not included w...

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014, 14:31

Really appreciate your help this is what I do not understand D-5 pump with PWM. In the past connected the pump to the PSU. The PWM was connected to the CPU fan header on the M/Board to monitor pump RPM. The pump always ran full RPM. Should I do this? Pump power from the PSU and the PWM to the Pro 6? I do not understand If the pump is hooked up like this wouldn't the pump run at full RPM? Connect the Pump power to the Pro 6 would not need the PWM? There is two ways to regulate the RPM on the pump...

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014, 10:30

Wow, that's mid 90's in F. Too hot for me, turn the AC on high! The temps make me . We are working on getting the ambient temps down. Insulation in the roof to R-40, new ceilings with two fans in our house and 4 new air conditioners our old air conditioner in the living room stopped working after 5 years of hard use. I would use HardwareInfo64 good for over clocking not for daily use. Temp sensors on the rad inlets and outlets. Didn't notice these thanks plan on using two of them. First one afte...

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 06:52

Really need some advice and help this is a big learning curve. Setting up liquid cooling set up using AquaComputer Hardware. Try to keep this simple and short as possible. Case:Caselabs Magnum 8 Rampage lV Black Edition Full Water Blocks (Am not liquid cooling the memory) CPU: I7 4960X with Aquacomputer Cuplex Kyros HF Socket 2011 GPUS x 2 GTX 780 TI with kryographics for GTX 780 Ti black edition PSU Sylverstone Strider STI 1500w Ambient Air Tempreture = 34c to 37c Cooling: Radiators: 360 x 3 Aq...

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014, 05:42

Problem controlling PWM fans or pump with the aquaero 6 [Solved]

Do not own a Aquaero product yet. Have been doing some research on PWM signals how a PWM fan works and the PWM on pumps work. Thru my research found this white paper from Swiftech. My purpose is to hook up 25 fans on the Aquaero Pro 6. Here is a link to the White paper by Swiftech. Hope this helps you and best of luck. Following this post I want to see what others have to say. http://www.swiftech.com/pwmcontrollers.aspx