• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Samstag, 8. September 2018, 20:42

Forenbeitrag von: »stevebit56«

LL120 LEDS

Zitat von »Bartdude« Zitat von »stevebit56« Zitat von »Shoggy« Maybe... QUADRO can use addressable LEDs so you will get much more possibilities to control the LEDs. If you like the effects the upgrade might be useful. If you just want some background illumination the farbwerk will still do its job. Hi, I’m trying to figure out what need to control my fans, I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans to hook up. I was of the understanding that the RGBpx Splitty4 would only do 4 LL120 fans each. Is this true? S...

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 00:30

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

Zitat von »Shoggy« Maybe... QUADRO can use addressable LEDs so you will get much more possibilities to control the LEDs. If you like the effects the upgrade might be useful. If you just want some background illumination the farbwerk will still do its job. Hi, I’m trying to figure out what need to control my fans, I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans to hook up. I was of the understanding that the RGBpx Splitty4 would only do 4 LL120 fans each. Is this true? So what do I need to have to control 24 LL120...

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 00:13

Corsair LL120 FANS

Zitat von »Silky_« The Quadro will be able to connect via aquabus and allow you to control your fans through Aquabus which is ideal. Although 2 would not be necessary if you connect it with its companion device the RGBpx Splitty4, so this will cover your fans. Thus a poweradjust is not necessary. And the Farbwerk will cover the LED strips however does not offer Addressable RGB lighting. Hi, I’m trying to figure out kinda the same thing accept I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans to hook up. I was of th...

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 21:43

D5 pump tach lead

I have a simple question I have a alphacool D5 pump that has a single wire in a 3 pin fan header connector where do I hook this up to on the aquaero 6 so I can see the rpm in the software and can I set the input to shut down the computer if the rpm signal goes to zero?

Montag, 24. Februar 2014, 10:11

RE: RE: flow meters

Zitat von »Namron« Zitat von »stevebit56« I looked up the flow rates for the flow 200 and the flow 400 they are as follows mps flow 200: Range approximately 40 - 200 liters per hour / 11 - 53 US liquid gallons per hour (Art. 53131) mps flow 400: Range approximately 80 - 400 liters per hour / 21 - 106 US liquid gallons per hour (Art. 53132) So if your saying that the D5's are going to produce around 200 L/Hour then if the flow goes above 200 L/Hour then the flow 200 wouldn't read the flow? I'm u...

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 18:13

flow meters

Zitat von »Namron« The two black wires of a USB are always the ground & are/have always been that the two black wires go to the side of the motherboard header that has the missing pin (usually the lower line of pins has the 4 pins & the top row have 5 pins) your perfectly OK to connect any Aquaero USB to either or both of these M/B USB headers.... As shown below (& I believe all usb headers are set this way) the Red wire of the USB is always opposite the stepped 4th & 5th pin end (which are alw...

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 14:52

RE: Flow 200

Zitat von »stevebit56« Hi Namron I'm looking at buying the flow 200 Flow sensors do you know if this sensors has a integrated Temperature sensor or do I have to buy a external Temperature sensor like the inline G1/4 made by Aquacomputer? If it's integrated and I hook it up USB will Back to the flow 200 do you think this flow meter is a good match for the Aquacomputers D5 usb pump or should I use the Flow 400?

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 14:47

usb connections

Zitat von »Namron« Hi Steve Yep to both questions .... The integrated sensor will show up in the Aquasuite software when connect via the USB...... N. Thanks Namron, I have another question the USB connector on the Aquaero I know which way to hook up because it is color coded I'm not sure which way I have to hooked to the usb header on my motherboard side which way does it get hook on the motherboard side? I will be only using half of the motherboard header is it possible to hook two of my Aqua ...

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014, 19:23

Flow 200

Hi Namron I'm looking at buying the flow 200 Flow sensors do you know if this sensors has a integrated Temperature sensor or do I have to buy a external Temperature sensor like the inline G1/4 made by Aquacomputer? If it's integrated and I hook it up USB will I be able to read the Temps Via the Aquasuite software? Thanks Steve

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 22:28

RE: Problem controlling PWM fans or pump with the aquaero 6 [Solved]

Did you ever solve the pump problem and if so how. I have the same problem if I go any less then 100% the pumps quit I have the same exact set-up as you have but only 6 Corsair fans so I should be ok with them and I have 2 DCP665-PWM pumps any help with the pumps would be a big help from you or anyone else. Please please help me I'm a newbie to Aquaero 6 or any model I have posted several times but no one will help me!!!

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 21:55

swiftech PWM boards

Zitat von »Seanimus« I have 2 PWM splitters daisy chained, connected to one PWM output from AQ6. and they all run fine. Currently at 600 RPM, because its so cold in NJ.. Here's me soldering 2 xSwitftech 8xPWM together.. Post #321 http://www.overclock.net/t/1421280/build…0#post_21283683 Here's the post on it connected to Fan 4; with only RPM and PWM wire connected (Pin 3 and 4). Post #326 http://www.overclock.net/t/1421280/build…0#post_21295768 Here's the post on fan RPM around 700 Post #409 htt...

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 21:05

Software WOs

Zitat von »sebastian« We Support Hwinfo, Open Hardware Monitor and Aida. Other 3rd Party Software is not supported. Sebastin I'm a Newbie to the Aquaero 6 so can I ask a couple of questions if it's not too much to ask. I just bought the Aquaero 6 XT and I have a Asus Maximus VI extreme motherboard do I have to use a software temperature monitoring program like Open Hardware monitor to get the motherboard temps or can I just use the Aquasuite 2014 software to do the job? or can I use them both s...

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 20:07

RE: Adding more PWM fan channels?

Zitat von »Shizbazki« Hi Just got me a Aquaero 6 XT, its great that it has 4 x PWM fan connectors but i wonder is there anything in the pipeline for something like the Power Adjust that adds extra PWM fan channels since I technically need three more PWM channels? I have a question similar to this question. There is only 4 PWM Fan channels and I have 2 PWM swifttech pumps and 3 PWM fans for each pump loop I understand that I will control each set of 3 fans for each loop together. I then have 4 s...

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 19:54

Aquaero 7

Zitat von »Pastiche« or alternately produce an aquaero(7 ?) that has a dual 5.25" bay form factor that can accommodate more fan channels and also a larger screen that is touch enabled for better control on the aquaero itself. this would also take care of the aquaero master slave issue as one device would host all the fan channels you need. the cost, however, would be another issue. That sounds great Pastiche !!! I wouldn't mind a higher cost to have all those features and more PWM fan channels....

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 23:29

Aquaero 6 XT vs Aquaero 6 PRO

Can anyone tell me the difference between the XT and the PRO Models? I also would like to know why the faceplate on the Pro version is square and the XT version is rounded on the one end. I have read the discriptions of both of the units and they seem the same other then the XT version comes with the remote but if they are the same why would Aqua make the faceplates different? I would like to know before I purchase the Aquaero 6 so I buy the right version. any help would be apperciated

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 15:23

heatsink

Thanks Namron for the info I will try the heatsink first I want to keep my Aquaero 6 nice and cool. I'm investing $225 on it and heat kills electronics so I want this controller to last a long time!

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 19:21

Aquacomputer Water Block for Aquaero 5, G1/4

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone is using the (Aquacomputer Water Block for Aquaero 5, G1/4) on the Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT USB Fan Controller? Or does any of the admins know if it will fit or is there one made for the Aquaero 6 XT that I haven't see yet??? any help please

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 19:06

Aquaero 6 purchase

Zitat von »Bradeck« It seems the aquaero 6 and the Swiftech MCP655-PWM aren't playing nice with each other, maybe due to implementation of different version of the PWM standard. In my setup, if I put the pump at 99% power (I set a controllet with fixed output), then the pump stops, and at 100%, it rusn at 3000 RPM. It's known to both Swiftech and Aquaero, and they are woking on it. Besides the fact that it's "fun" to control everything with the aquaero, the pump is so silent at full speed, I ju...