• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 173.

Mittwoch, 23. August 2023, 13:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Railgun«

Kryographics 2080 ti block pad thickness

Thanks. If only there were a couple of folks from that side of the house that were on the forum...

Montag, 21. August 2023, 18:21

Kryographics 2080 ti block pad thickness

Howdy folks, I believe, based on other threads, that these are ALL .5mm, but just looking to confirm that this productis in fact shipped with .5mm pads. Same question for the active back plate as well. TIA

Mittwoch, 2. November 2022, 10:57

Updates covered but need to extend?

Zitat von »sebastian« Maybe an issue during the update Check. When no device during the check was connected the update service can have a faulty result. Install the update. I will do that shortly and see what happens. The device shown that's supported is most definitely connected. EDIT: In this case, it may have been some one-off issue as when I fired it up this morning, that message wasn't there, and the update ran just fine. Apologies for the false alarm. No idea what caused that. Zitat von »...

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2022, 23:35

Yes…hence this thread.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2022, 19:43

[attach]9779[/attach] Would someone be so kind to explain why it suggests I need an extension of the update service when I have it until 11/7 as shown?

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 23:47

Any Recommendations/Solutions for Shipping to the UK?

That quote from DPD is a load of crap. I get things from Germany to the UK all the time via FedEx.

Montag, 12. April 2021, 13:16

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Zitat von »bigjimmyauk« It's a case of companies can't seem to be bothered to fill out a customs form and pass the charge to the customer. I don't give a crap what it costs me once it lands here in the UK I just want to be able to order my spare parts easily with minimal of fuss. Exactly. It’s just being lazy. I would care what it costs as it would be virtually nothing as it’s simply paperwork that’s cut/paste.

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 15:30

New: aquasuite X

FWIW, for no rhyme or reason, and certainly no change made by me, the Aqua Computer Service is working again and AIDA data is being populated.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 18:24

Forgot to mention I'm running AIDA myself...but it doesn't even see any reference to AIDA in my case.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2020, 16:42

Zitat von »MStauning« That was the first thing Ill did ! And updatede HWInfo as well, checking that HWinfo has shared memory active was the last bit Ill did before writing. PC is running Windows 7 64 bits, if that matters. Likewise. I too have no external app, nor ANY HW sensor at the moment. Win10 on x11.

Dienstag, 6. August 2019, 20:32

VISION terminal with active back plate LEAK!

AC folks. What was the cause for the redesign/lengthy delay for the title part? I'm finally getting around to installing my card and to my dismay, the thing leaks like a sieve where that part meets the main block. I'm about to dismantle it for the THIRD time to see if I can finagle it to work. The gasket is pretty much too thin really. Is this a known issue you're working through? I'd highly recommend a larger gasket there. In my several years of WCing, something like this has never been an issu...

Samstag, 20. Juli 2019, 14:52

Aqualis XT base upgrade to Aquainlet

Never mind. I see the “problem” with this.

Samstag, 20. Juli 2019, 14:06

Aqualis XT base upgrade to Aquainlet

AC folks, I currently have an Aqualis XT 450 ml that has been installed for the past 3+ years. Love the thing. I have it feeding a dual DDC pump, but am looking to simplify and move to an Aquastream Ultimate. However, I don’t see anything to facilitate using the res with a direct pump mount. There are other, smaller options, but I already have a reservoir, don’t need nor want another, smaller setup. What options do you have here?

Sonntag, 14. Juli 2019, 22:10

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

I was lucky enough to find the block elsewhere a while ago. My comment was specific to the vision for the active back.

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019, 16:46

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

Finally! Guess you didn't want to reach that 90 day mark, eh? Now that I get to finally use my card that's been collecting dust. And here I thought things were efficient over there.

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2019, 09:27

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

And there’s 60 days. Your site still claims 30 days. What’s going on here?

Freitag, 17. Mai 2019, 11:11

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

Any ideas on what’s happening to your manufacturing?

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2019, 09:26

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

Any updates Aquacomp folks? The first 30 days is up here. Looking specifically for the vision.

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 08:38

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

I’ve been informed there was a manufacturing issue. The block should be ready soon. The vision maybe not as soon as there was some glass issue. What specifically they didn’t say. So we’ll see.

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 08:37

RGBpx future

I’m going to try to rig one up once I receive mine.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 13:32

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

Not looking for delivery times, just product availability which isn’t order specific.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 11:38

ETA of new 2080ti blocks

Some have suggested that they’ve been waiting a bit for the new 2080 blocks. Just looking for an eta generally speaking as I’ve ordered the block, active back and corresponding vision terminal. Are we really looking at a 30 day lead or less? TIA

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 11:19

RGBpx future

Thanks. I guess I’ll give it a go.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 09:30

RGBpx future

And can that mount to the pre-existing bezel for the old versions? And does it have a status light as the pre-existing PAs? No, doesn’t look like it can. It looks as though it has to mount to the side of a wall. While there’s this idea to kill off 5 1/4 drive bay things, would it have been that difficult to design this to be compatible with your existing ecosystem?

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 17:33

RGBpx future

Cool. That said, any ETA of a Poweradjust 4, new farbwerk that can control old and new strips that will work with the existing bezel?

Donnerstag, 11. April 2019, 11:41

RGBpx future

So I’ve just purchased a block for a 2080ti. I’m running 2x 6XTs, 2x PA3 Ultras and a Farbwerk. Needless to say, I have no RGBpx interface at the moment. I’m going to assume, and hope, that the AQ7 in whatever form will have a native RGBpx interface. In the meantime, it looks as though I’m stuck with a native interface on the MOBO (RVE) as the only AC options are a farbwerk 360, QUADRO, or splitty 4, the latter of which is redundant as I don’t need more fan outputs and I don’t want the former; y...

Mittwoch, 20. März 2019, 13:42

RE: RE: RE: What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« I'm using a monster radiator (Mo-Ra3) and want it mounted inside the case (with pull-push), That's what I use, though only push. If I were to go push-pull, I'm pretty sure I'd still have room. That's odd they wouldn't help. They were more than happy to take my money. I'm using the horizon tray with a custom bracket and a custom front and back panel to specifically fit the MO-RA and some other things (140mm fan instead of 120mm for a larger HDD bracket for the rear). So ...

Dienstag, 19. März 2019, 20:15

RE: What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« I have used MountainMods earlier, but they are expensive, not very good looking, and the transport from the US easily adds over $100 to the price tag. Ha. Don’t I know it. But necessity is the mother of ...necessity? For me I didn’t care about aesthetics, rather function. But of course I had many custom parts made....so yeah...it wasn’t cheap getting to the UK. But it works and will continue to work for me for years. Of course, the exchange rate was much better then. I’...

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 15:18

Aquaero 6 Pro with dual D5 options

I run a dual DDC with 21 fans (most being GT AP-15s). What do you need to know? If you know the specs of the fans, and you already have the specs of the Aquaero, you’ll have all you need to know.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 17:51

Aquasuite Update frequency?

Learn the difference between why and what. Did I ask a why question? I don’t care why you want to do it. Also, look at what happens to your CPU. Try holding F5 to ramp up the polling interval and see what happens. The Aquaero isn’t polling directly (AFAIK) and is probably reliant on WMI. There will probably be a performance hit on polling at that interval. Additionally, as I alluded to, transfer is measured in bps or Bps. There’s no reason to get more granular. If you were looking at network sta...

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 16:53

Aquasuite Update frequency?

What are you measuring? IOPS? Throughput in Xbps? The clue is in the name. A sub-second measure of disk utilization will provide what exactly? Latency for each request? There are diminishing returns polling that frequently, probably inducing latency on the controller asking it every 100ms what it’s doing about other requests.

Freitag, 1. Februar 2019, 19:07

aquasuite panel

Looks pretty slick. I’ve been playing with Grafana a lot lately for some work related...work... While I’m sure that you can tweak the AS panel to a degree, I’d love to know whether the data can be exposed and pulled into an external tool as above to also rope in other metrics for a true single pane of glass.

Samstag, 12. Januar 2019, 09:07

Aquaero 6 low voltage and overcurrent

I’ve had similar issues in the past and it was RMA’d. Just open a ticket.

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 21:52

Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

I'm going to take a stab (and hope) that the next version of Aquaero will come with an OLED display instead of the current incarnation. Can we please make sure that the display itself is either a) a pixel match for the current display or b) don't rewrite the FW to a degree that it wouldn't/couldn't be backward compatible for the Aquaero 6? While there are filters available for the display, I'm at a sharp angle to it and, as it's LCD, it's very difficult to read. Or...if anyone knows of a source ...

Montag, 10. September 2018, 21:10

Using other brand flow meters with Aquaero 6 or Poweradjust.

Might be possible. It wasn’t possible to slave another aquaero and use it for PWM fans...and then it was. Just wait a while.

Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 19:35

Sad Day for PC Enthusiasts

I’d be curious to how Mountain Mods are faring. I was on the fence between the two companies, and ended up with MM, but always liked case labs as a potential new idea. Oh well... One drops, another one will come around.

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 22:59

aquasuite display consideration

You said the same thing about a 6 slave leveraging PWM fan headers...

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 11:16

Aquaero 6 full configuration on dual loop

Looks good provided the total number of fans chosen don't draw more than each individual channel provides.

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017, 11:12

Aquaero 5 and 6 Display Question

Given you can retrofit an xt or pro to an LT, yes. It's only firmware that's the real difference. The HW is the same. Whether a 5 screen will work with a 6 base unit...I've not seen a 5 up close so I can't comment. I have two 6s, one of which I've flipped back and forth to an LT.

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017, 22:52

Fan channel over current alarm

With everything disconnected and a power cycle, it still gives the condition? If so, I had the same issue and needed to RMA it.

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 08:41

Feature request for Aquareo 6 as slave

So it's possible after all then?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 08:36

Slave a A6 Pro to an A6 Pro?

You can make any non-LT to an LT. the difference now is that the 6s can leverage PWM.

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 08:58

Better definitions of built in HW monitors in 2017

This falls in the bucket of a feature request for what we're paying for now. One of the features that's been particularly noted is the built in hook to HW temp sensors. While all well and good, in my case (Asus RVE) I have several that simply show up as "motherboard." Five or six of them. I'll post a screenshot when I get home tonight. While I appreciate that there is a lot of HW, leaving these in a generic state doesn't really buy anyone anything. Please don't implement something and leave it i...

Sonntag, 27. November 2016, 11:34

Aquasuite is no longer free?

Zitat von »Shoggy« we also do not want to give our competitors an insight on what we are doing and planning for the future. While I appreciate that, what competition? Without sounding like I'm blowing smoke up your collective asses, as far as I know, there isn't much, if any that is comparable to the Aquaero and its software. Perhaps there something on the commercial side that I'm not privy to, on the consumer side I explicitly picked this product because there was nothing else that was suitabl...

Samstag, 26. November 2016, 21:43

Aquasuite is no longer free?

Yay...everyone gets a "free" 2016 license...with one month left to go for 2016. Not taking into account how grandfathering a licensing model screws some folks up, how about since some of us now have to pay for being "allowed" to use the software that we already paid for, you produce a roadmap/release schedule. Why would we pay for a license for something that doesn't do anything above and beyond what we want going forward?

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 15:40

New: VISION - Always everything in sight

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« I'll definitely buy this when the blocks can transmit the data wirelessly to a unit I can connect to my Aquaero. That's magic.

Sonntag, 20. November 2016, 23:50

Will there ever be a Poweradjust with 4 pin PWM?

Actually, the problem is there is no PA that does PWM. Explanation of what it is/does is way OT.