• 28.04.2024, 12:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 00:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Bio«

Question Regarding 53068 (flow sensor) and AQ-41105 (PWM pump)

Primary D5 is a Vario set to 3/5 for a base low flow, tach signal is sent to an Aorus Fan Commander (came with x570 Xtreme). I have the Tach / PWM from the Secondary AquaComputer D5 PWM model going to "Fan 1" header on the Aquaero. It's set to PWM in the advanced settings. This weekend I'll try running the system with each pump solo, different PWM headers, and see what kind of results I get. (unless someone has something for me to try)

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 03:05

So... Everything does appear to be set up correctly. I'm using the Bitspower Dual D5 Mod Top (BP-2D5TOPP-BK). With both pumps in series, do you think the other pump could be the reason that the rpm never changes?

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 16:31

Indeed, I'm using an extension. I looked at the PWM cable coming from the pump, it has only 2 wires. I checked the pinout for a pwm plug, the two conductor is landed in the 12v and GND positions. I'm comfortable with changing the pinout, however, my next question considering that, what's the minimum number of wires needed to control a pwm pump? EDIT: Excuse me, I was incorrect. They are indeed on the Tach/PWM side of the plug.

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 11:30

System: Aquaero 6 I've recently installed a 53068 "High Flow" Sensor, it is landed on the port labeled Flow (left of the Aquabus Low port). I also have a D5 PWM Pump (AQ-41105) landed in the Fan 1 port. Two Issues: 1) In the Fans section of the Aquasuite (Version X.29) software, I've set the pump to "PWM Controlled" under the Advanced settings tab. However, No matter what I do, it continues to run at max rpm even though 0.0V is listed. In the "Controllers" section, I created a "Preset value" rul...

Freitag, 31. Januar 2014, 05:15

Only 4 virtual temperature sensors????

Zitat von »BorisTheSpider« Zitat von »sebastian« We dont extend the virtual sensors in the next time. Hi Sebastian, Is it difficult to add more? I'm not complaining - I never expected the aquaero to be perfect, and I am managing with 4 sensors, but more would definitely be nice if you can do it in a future update. Perhaps other users could post in this thread if they also find 4 virtual temperature sensors too limiting? I also found the 4 virtual sensor issue pretty limiting. Especially when it...

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 02:02

Virtual Temperature Sensors

I'd like to be able to create advanced algorithms for my fan control and other settings, but I can only create 4 sensors/variables. Why do we have a limit on virtual temperature sensors? Is there a way to increase this?