• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 13:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Modyfikator«

Aquaero 4 burnt relay

Oh and don't forget that coil voltage must be 5V.

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 22:44

Aquaero 4 burnt relay

Yes, it's HF3FF. You can use whatever relay you want just make sure that its coil doesn't draw to much current , I think that 500mA maximum is safe.

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 16:23

Aquaero 4 burnt relay

Just wanted to share a quick mod of Aquaero relay I did today. Soldered out the relay and soldered a fan socket instead. Luckily I managed to put the relay in the cold cathodes converter casing. Closed converter case . Black and green - relay control (from Aquaero). Black and red - cathodes power (12V from psu ). White - cathodes. Powered it up, works brilliant!

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 21:21

Aquaero 4 burnt relay

Hi, Wanted to use a relay in my aquaero 4 for switching cold cathodes. I read in the manual that it can stand a 1A at 12V (chapter 4.8, page 10), so I didn't worry since my cathodes draw about 0.75A at 12V. Connected it and... relay doesn't work any more (it's always on). Found the relay datasheet which says that maximum switching current is.. 0.5A. So because of mistake in owners manual I don't have a relay any more. Just have to find a relay that can stand a 1A maximum switching current (if th...