Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Dienstag, 11. November 2014, 17:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Blefbek«

Aquaero 6 pro relay.

solved, only it is a pity that I can not find it in the firmware

Sonntag, 9. November 2014, 16:27

Aquaero 6 pro relay.

It about a week or three ago when i did build in the aquaero 6 pro. So for now i am gonna use the relay within the atx power break connector. So i did purchased one, but when i installed the connector i can´t see the function nearly into the firmware itsefs from the device under outputs. I did flashed the firmware but it gives me no relay feature . I wanne have the relay function because of an new win 7 boot when i must takeoff the connector from the mainboard after a proper shutdowm whitin a wa...

Samstag, 21. Juni 2014, 16:53

aquacomputer aquaero 5 pro laing ddc 1 plus

this morning the postman deliverd the pump-cable, so the molex from the pump fits into the molex from the cable and also to the rpm from. the cable. The 3 pin connected to fan4, and works great

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 11:32

Thanks , but the ddc 1plus do not have PWM wires, only one blue RPM and one molex. Iv'e purchased this cable http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2345 maybe this one do his job.

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014, 18:44

Im stuck, i can't setup the laing ddc 1 plus within the ac pro 5. What ive done, cut of the molex from the laing and screwed an black two points connector on it. So, ive plugged the cable into the black pwm connector on the ac pro 5, but the pump wont boot. Perhaps ive setup something wrong in the firmware.. Do someone know the issue?

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 15:16

Cputemp

I did reinstall the software, and that gaves me the temps as i was prefering. Tnx

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 15:02

Cputemp

Is there something to do with the AquaComputer sensor tool? I can't setup Software temperature sensor. Because they don't list up.

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 11:46

Cputemp

I don't see the opportunity setting up the software-sensor within aquasuite. When i choose software temp sensors, i can't configure the tempsensor straight. The fields stays empty.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 20:51

Cputemp

Hi, earlier i bought myself an aquacomputer 5 pro, everything seems to be ok, but one thing i don't understand. I have connected the controller the way it goes within the attached usbconnection, but it seems like the cputemp gives me an wrong value, As you can see, my cputemp doesn't appear correctly. TMPIN0 > NB, TMPIN1 > SB, TMPIN2 > Cpu What is happen? Tnx in advanced..