• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Montag, 23. Juli 2018, 04:57

Forenbeitrag von: »MysteryGuy«

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Zitat von »Shoggy« In first place this affects the AMBIENTpx feature of the new QUADRO controller. Older Windows versions work different in the background. We use a very efficient way to capture the display content which requires almost no resources but this routine is not compatible to Windows 7 systems. In theory we could have develop an alternative way for Windows 7 but seriously, spending further working time for a system that almost none of our customers are using anymore is just a waste o...

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 20:17

2016-5.3 Direct download?

I think I understand what you are saying. > In the future the aquasuite will integrate an update process. At that > time the downloader will only be used for the first install. Just to be clear, I was also thinking about re-installation after uninstall (whether to try and fix a problem or because I started over and re-installed my OS) when I had a previously working setup. My thought was that having the ability to get back to where I was (presumable without any issues) was safer than possibly be...

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 17:48

2016-5.3 Direct download?

Hi; Is there a way to download 2016-5.3 directly (without having to use the general download tool)? The reason I ask is that I would like to keep a copy of the version I am currently using in case I have to restore my system in the future. I recently had a problem, and probably reinstalled (re-downloaded) 2016-5.3 about ten times trying to solve my issue. I'm not sure if the 2016 version will ever be updated again in the future, but if it is I would like to be able to have a choice to continue u...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 21:22

2016-5.3: Lost Software sensors from AIDA64

For anyone else who might encounter a similar problem, I was able to solve my issue. I tried re-installing Aquasuite 2016-5.3 multiple times without any improvement. But, I had been specifying to 'keep my old settings'. I tried the re-install choosing the 'remove everything from the program folder', but keeping my settings, but that also had the problem where I couldn't see any Aida64 values. Finally, I manually uninstalled, and then re-installed saying not to keep any old settings. This seems t...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 18:13

> Now that I was forced to update the Aquaero5 Pro firmware, can I go back to using the Aquaero 2015-9 version that used to work? To answer my own question, it appears that installing my old (previously working) 2015-9 doesn't work any more because of the firmware update I was forced to do to use 2016-15.3. It demands that I update to a newer version of Aquasuite, and doesn't appear to allow me to go back to my old firmware... It's VERY annoying that I was goaded into this path which broke my fu...

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 17:26

Hi; I was using my Aquaero 5 Pro with Aquasuit 2015.9, and everything was working fine. I was able to import various Software sensor readings from Aida64. Aida64 and Aquasuit were both autostarting when Windows 7-64 started. I got pestered to update my software (with a pop-up saying it was out of date I should update it), so I foolishly updated to 2016-5.3. Now I can no longer find any of my AIda64 sensor values. I did an 'Aquaero/System/'Profiles and Factory defaults'/Restore selected backup to...

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 20:10

Aquasuite 2014-1.3 and Aida64 'Non-temperature' values

Zitat von »mandrix« You can only import temperatures. That's the way it's set up. Why? I don't know, it's just a limitation of the program. Maybe I misunderstood, but the release notes for 2014-1.3 seem to say that other values can be imported for use in certain places. The English translation of the release notes (in part) stated: "In this release has been requested by many of our customers an interface to program HWiNFO . Thus the aquasuite now supports the following interfaces to other monit...

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2014, 21:49

Aquasuite 2014-1.3 and Aida64 'Non-temperature' values

HI; I just updated to Aquasuite 2014-1.3 for my Aquero 5. I'm using this with Aida64 4.30.29. From the description of Aquasuite 2014-1.3, it looks to me like I should now be able to use the 'non-temperature' values exported from AIDA64 for some display functions. The problem is, I can still only see the Aida64 Temperature values (which I'm currently using though 'Software Temperature Sensors' I've set in Aquasuite). Is there some trick needed to enable this new support (to be able to display val...

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 18:26

Any way to use multiple Inputs to control one fan?

Just for fun, here's the messy algebra I came up with for one way to achieve my goal (which would still require capability not present today). My ideal was to have a way to have multiple sensors drive a single output/fan. Each sensor would have it's own Curve controlled range, and the actual Fan speed would be the 'highest' controller output of all the input sensors Controllers outputs. That way, whatever was getting hottest (for it's range) would be the one 'in charge' of controlling the resour...

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014, 17:34

Zitat von »wa3pnt« Unfortunately my system is currently torn apart for a rework to water cooling, so I cannot investigate any scaling options. If I remember correctly, you can choose the maximum value for each input to trigger an output on the Virtual Sensors. RodeoGeorge So far I didn't find anything that would allow full scaling between multiple sensors with different range. The best I thought of would be to reduce the overall control range to the same number of degrees as in the shortest com...

Samstag, 1. Februar 2014, 23:42

Zitat von »wa3pnt« You need to look at the Virtual Sensors, and see if you can collect the inputs from the various sensors and use the highest on to output a value. Then use that value as the source for the Controller curve. RodeoGeorge Thanks! This isn't fully what I was looking for (since the sensors may not have the same 'working range'), but it's a lot closer to what I wanted. If there was a way to scale the component values, it would be even better. For example, if I wanted to use GPU temp...

Samstag, 1. Februar 2014, 20:14

Hi; I was wondering if it is possible to use multiple sensor inputs to control a single fan in Aquasuit. For example, I'm currently using the FAN-4 output on my Aquaero 5 to control the Rear Case Fan speed. I have set up a Curve Controller using the GPU Diode temp. (imported from Aida64) as the input sensor for it, and this is working o.k. But, I thought it would be nice if I could set up other sensor inputs to also be used. I would like the fan to also ramp up if the Motherboard "North Bridge" ...