• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Samstag, 1. März 2014, 11:22

Forenbeitrag von: »Shizbazki«

Still dont work :(

Hi Dark Ranger thanks for your response but still no joy I set up Aquabus as priority on channel 12 after resetting the pump and clicking the lil save disk: Powered Down the PC, disconnected from mains, took out USB, plugged in Aquabus, powered up and still nothing:

Freitag, 28. Februar 2014, 23:57

D5 Pump weird Aquabus issue

So i got myself a new AC D5 pump with USB and Aquabus I installed everything with the PC disconnected, plugged in the USB and Aquabus wires saying to myself "remember to disconnect that before you switch on the PC" so I could get an idea as to how best to route the wires through my case using tie downs. Unfortunately my eagerness got the better of me and I powered up the PC leaving the Aquabus wire connected, no biggie I thought so i turned my PC off, removed the aquabus wire, turned it back on,...

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 17:20

Aquacomputer D5 Temp lead

Oh right, I thought it was a built in temp sensor for the D5 which would connect to my Aquaero 6xt temp sensors.

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 23:48

Aquacomputer D5 Temp lead

Hi all So i have gotten my Aquacompter D5 with USB and Aquabus, working great after installing the whole thing but i have noticed that the Temp connector has no lead provided, i have looked on ebay and various other resellers and cant find a female or female 2 pin temp lead. Anyone know where to find one??

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014, 20:19

Which flow meter??

Ok So i have an Aquaero 6XT running in my main rig. I plan to purchase the AquaComputer D5 with USB and Aquabus connections to hook it all up to Aquaero system in order to completely manage everything from it. It will be fitted with a D5 top (non fill level version) with an aqualis reservoir (fountain version). I have a bunch of temp sensors but want to also monitor the flow of the water in the system, I have noticed that Aquacomputers has 4 flow sensors, 1 is the old High flow one which uses a ...

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 04:30

Double Protect Coolant Biocede Require?

Most coolants from various companies have biocides, you can add a silver coil as it don't cost a huge amount extra. Personally i use deionized water and normal car anti freeze which has done me well over several years causing no build up of algae or corrosion in dissimilar metaks

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, 17:40

D5 Pump and Aqualis Reservoir confusion??

Zitat von »Siopao« Exactly! It is quite a bit confusing without having the items in your hand. Heck, even after I had them, I still had to look at it for a bit to make sure which hole to plug up. But I put it all together and set up a test loop to make sure and it was running just fine! OMG!!! Thank You, i will be ordering this stuff soon and you have saved me a lot of worry

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 03:52

Hi Finally thanks for your help, in trying to explain things So let me get this right. In the third photo the water enters the top port above the tops IN port (blocked off with silver plug), water goes up fountain pipe and cascades down into a hole at the bottom of the reservoir which then goes into the pump which then kicks it out the out port.

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 15:49

Anyone able to shed some light on this please

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 01:45

Trying to understand Aqualis Reservoir with D5 Pump top

Firstly, thanks for all your help so far Boris, especially on the in line temp sensor thing i asked a few days ago. Ok trying to make myself as clear as possible here. Above shows an Aqualis Reservoir with fountain effect (tell me if its the wrong one), i have annotated it to be as clear as possible, so how does the water come out of the central hole where the D5 sucks water from? It appears to connect to the central brass pipe so techically water rushing it would split between the pump and the ...

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 10:14

NOPE Still confused, sorry if this is lots of posts but I am still a bit confused. Put simply how does water get into the reservoir and then into the pump as all pictures seem to show that they both share the same inlet? How does it go loop-> reservoir->pump->loop as there only appears to be one entry point for the reservoir? But no exit point from it? Sorry if this doesn't sound clear enough if needed I will post pictures of what I have seen to try and explain the point but ACs German to Engris...

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 02:39

Hahaha Ignore my last post lol i have been confusing the Aqualis reservoirs that have with and without fountain effect

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 02:34

Hi I plan to change my old DDC pump (which has served over 7 years) to the Aquacomputer D5 USB Aquabus etc pump, this pump will be connected to my Aquaero 6 XT for full pump control I also want to replace my ageing 250mm tube reservoir as its starting to show its age too. I have been looking intently at the Aqualis Range of reservoirs and i am very interested in them especially the fountain effect is what draws me to them however this is where my confusion comes in, please excuse me if i have mi...

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 18:15

Adding more PWM fan channels?

Hi Just got me a Aquaero 6 XT, its great that it has 4 x PWM fan connectors but i wonder is there anything in the pipeline for something like the Power Adjust that adds extra PWM fan channels since I technically need three more PWM Channels?

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 18:05

Inline Temp Sensor Weird?

Cheers all i never knew it was like that, i will have a look to see if i can replace it with on of the supplied temp sensors, just a lst question how easy is it to remove the plastic jacket before i go rummaging around my reservoir.

Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014, 12:28

Urgh I thought so. Now have to get a replacement temp sensor not to mention draining, refitting the new sensor, filling and leak testing the computer again. I might add that because of the way the sensor is made it is very difficult to screw into things easily without using tools. Made in Germany but German thinking it isn't (ps most things from Germany are good though and build quality from Aqua Computers always looks better).

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, 19:58

Hi I recent purchased an Aquaero 6 XT controller along with 3 x Inline Temperature Sensors. I bought them from this online shop (relevant product seen here too): http://www.candccentral.co.uk/aquacomput…d-aquaduct.html I have it set up so that Sensor 1 is Radiator In, Sensor 2 is Radiator Out and Sensor 3 was supposed to be Reservoir In. However I have run into a bit of a problem, Sensors 1 and 2 are fine reporting normal expected temps, in the menus I can access the sensors, change their names ...