• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 21:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Pastiche«

Ryzen 5950X temperatures with aqua computer radiators

Zitat von »Jacob« Zitat von »Pastiche« hello Remayz, thank you for your informative reply i really appreciate your input. Hello I believe we read the same review from xtremerigs in 2015. In September of this year, I built my external radiator-airplex modularity system. Before that, I was very doubtful about the performance of this set of radiators. The reason is the same as you. From this review. At the end of this review, it is mentioned that this is a set of high-limit radiators. I searched v...

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2021, 20:16

hello Remayz, thank you for your informative reply i really appreciate your input. i ask this because there are some old reviews online of the airplex radiators that show weak performance when compared to radiators from other brands all things being equal. if i remember correctly, it was down to the fin density on the airplex radiators being lower than those of competing brands and therefore cooling performance was affected. since these reviews are a bit old, i would like to have up to date cool...

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2021, 01:13

is there any one running a ryzen 5950x with aquacomputer airplex radiators ? i'd like to know what radiator you are using and what temperatures you are seeing with these radiators(both stock and overclocked temperatures will be highly appreciated). i'm looking to do a build using the 5950x and i would like to know the performance of these radiators when paired with that processor. thank you very much for your interest.

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 20:44

New: aquaero 6

or alternately produce an aquaero(7 ?) that has a dual 5.25" bay form factor that can accommodate more fan channels and also a larger screen that is touch enabled for better control on the aquaero itself. this would also take care of the aquaero master slave issue as one device would host all the fan channels you need. the cost, however, would be another issue.