• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Sonntag, 27. April 2014, 19:19

Forenbeitrag von: »PepeLapiu«

Aqua 6 without software?

Hey guys. Quick question here. Would the Aquaero 6 work in Linux without Aquasuite or any other software? I mean, can it run independently of the OS and software?

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 13:00

Maxing out the MPS 400 flow meter?

Zitat von »bcikota« I'm not really sure it would work. I could not find any documentation on the sensor itself, but the Aquaero port that you attach it to is providing 5V for it, not 12, as it would for a fan. I don't think the voltage supplies, or the voltage returned by the rpm signal is relevent. All that really matters to read the fan's rpm is the pulse frequency. Think of it this way. When you voltage regulate a fan, you could be feeding it 12V or any other voltate value below 12V. So the ...

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 12:22

Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. You can calibrate the sensor. If you find that it is, for example too fast, you can change the value on your controller from 169 to 175, or any other value that represents more accurately your actual flow. Now, this calibration capability is probably only possible on the Aquaero, or any controller that allow you to define the pulse per liter value.

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 10:04

Well the shop site description reads "Please take care to input the 169 pulse per liter value". That lead me to think that you would input that value in the flow sensor, hence why I thought it could be calibrated. But they probably mean to input that value in the controller. Never the less, if the value per pulse can be changed, either in the flow sensor, or in the controller, that leads me to think you can calibrate it by changing the value of pulses per liter. Now what remains to find out is w...

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 08:53

Hey Jakusonfire, wassup! Just to make sure I got you. The following flow meter will work on a non-Aquacomputer controller as an RPM signal, correct? As for the accuracy, I beleive that flow sensor can be calibrated, no? http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 21:03

Sorry for the typos. This site makes it difficult for me to correct and edit my posts. Here is what I was asking in my last line: That flow sensor you linked to, does it report flow as an RPM value? Or would I still need Aquasuite to retrieve my flow reading from the sensor?

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 19:32

I am planning 4x SLI and so in paralelle, with 0.5 GPM to each card, a total flow of 2 GPM is desired. All the better if I can get more, but not holding my breath for it. BTW, I am not using the Aquaero, I use the Lamptron line to control and monitor ny loop. The MPS 400 sensor would need to be plugged to a USB header and software monitored with Aquasuite. But I run a dual booth Windoze/Linux machine. So Aquasuite is not my prefered method of retrieving flow sensor reading. The flow sensor you l...

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 12:29

Hey guys. I have both the MPS 400 and the MPS 200 flow meters. In my loop, I plan to have a good flow over 2 GPM (450 L/h). But my MPS 400 is only rated up to 400 L/h. What happens when the flow goes over the 400 L/h top limit of the MPS 400? Does it keep reading the fliw, just less accurately? Or does it get stuck on the 400 L/h reading? Is the meter useable above it's rated top limit?

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 12:20

Bubbles/micro bubbles in my reservoir and line

I would add just a single drop of dish soap in your coolant. The soap will break the water's surface tension and loosen up all those stubborn micro bubbles. A single drop of dish soap won't cause any suds. And if it does, it will be minor and temporary. In any case, I think your bubbles will eventually go away by themselves. But a drop of dish soap will greatly speed up the process.

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 09:37

MPS flow meter on a Lamptron controller?

Okay, at this junction I have to decide to return the flow sensors when they get here. Or tool up to be able to use them. So my understanding is if I get the Aquaero 5 LT, I can plug that into my mobo and monitor my water flow via software like speedfan or the one that comes with the Aquaero. Is this correct? Also, the MPS flow sensor has USB wiring. Do I need to get an Aquaero to use my flow sensors? Can't I just plug the flow sensor to a mobo USB header and use the aqua software to read it?

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 08:41

Thanx, I just did read the manual It explains that I can connect it to a mobo fan heater. It would connect to the Negative, and RPM (yellow) sensor, Positive is deactivated. I take this to mean it sends some sort of an RPM signal to the mobo, no? That RPM signal can't be used to monitor the flow via the mobo or controller I have? I guess I just wasted 140$ on two sensors I can't use I guess.

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 08:18

Hi guys, first post here. I ordered the MPS flow meter and it should soon get here. I was under the impression that I could connect it to my Lamptron Touch controller and that it would report flow monitoring as an RPM signal. Am I correct? The Lamptron can monitor fan RPM. But if the flow is reported as an RPM signal, what does 100 RPM means? 100 liter per hour? And re-reading the description, I found it can also monitor coolant temps. Will it do that only for the Aquacomputer stuff? Or can it r...