• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014, 02:30

Forenbeitrag von: »amatthie«

aquasuite 2015 version 3

With this new update what is the future for the aquabus low speed port? My aquaero 6 low speed port is currently just collecting dust since I don't own any of the compatible devices. I'm merely asking out of curiously if it will have a future purpose for us owners.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, 06:37

Replacement screws

Hey, thanks for the info. I actually found some from McMaster, they gave out the head dimensions and everything seems to match with what came with the aquatube. Unfortunately they only came in a 25 pack so I'll probably be selling them on ebay in the near future. Haha.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 08:30

Replacement screws

I purchased an aquatube from frozencpu and while assembling the product I found that I am missing 1 M4x8mm screw and 1 M4x12mm screw. I searched high and low for these screws thinking they slipped away into the carpet. Upon further investigation I found that the baggy that was holding the screws had a clean slice in it. I did not use a knife to open this package. Truthfully I'm not too bothered about it considering replacement screws would be cheap and easy. If only it was truly easy. I really d...