• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-40 von insgesamt 40.

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 17:34

Forenbeitrag von: »madcratebuilder«

Relay not resetting

AQ6 Pro with pc power switch wired thru the 3 pin relay connector. I'm experiencing a problem with the relay not resetting and I need to power down the PSU for about 60 seconds for the relay to reset. Very similar to what this older AQ5 review experienced. "We have simulated an Alarm situation on our benchtable to find even more obvious difference between these two operation modes. So, in first case (“controlled from data source”), we have selected “Two-point controller” mode and choose relay as...

Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014, 14:23

I need advice about of filter from aquacomputer

I think most "junk" you see in loops is from users not using a biocide or cheap tubing leeching plasticizers. Some dye additives can cause problems. Flush your blocks and rads, use distilled water and biocide you should not need a filter.

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 14:04

An idea, not sure if it can be done. Thoughts

Each pump receives a bus address so the Y cable is GTG.

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 13:59

I need advice about of filter from aquacomputer

I've been using the AQ filter for about six months, it's not as restrictive as I thought it would be, I did not see any change in flow rate on a dual d5 loop. After seeing so many threads about debris in loops I felt the extra possible restriction was worth it and the filter could give me a immediate indication of loop contamination. After six months the filter is spotless so I may remove it on the next loop maintenance, or I may not. I added a led plexli plug to the back for a 5mm led and use t...

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 13:49

Help on temperature monitoring

I'm one of the one's over the top on temp sensors, 13 hardware and 8 software. After six months I find the important ones are coolant temps. Sensors in rad inlets and outlets are the most important, and just as in air cooling ambient air temp effects everything. What has worked best for me is a constant pump speed with fan curves based on coolant temps. My DT'd run from 2-3C at low load to 6-8C at 100% system load.

Freitag, 16. Mai 2014, 12:58

What aquacomputer hardware will I need?

I think a Y cable can do that. I use the AQ D5's with aquabus so I can't say for certain about other D5's.

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014, 14:41

What aquacomputer hardware will I need?

Looks like you well use 3 of the 4 available fan headers for voltage control of your fans. What pumps do you have? If AQ then you attach both the usb and aquabus and you have full control in aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014, 14:36

Aquacomputer windows service stopping itself

W7 Pro-64 and Aquasuite 2014 1.3 I occasionally drop the software sensors, I sometimes start AS and do not have USB on one of the 2 pumps. This is resolved by a system restart. Almost half the time I click the usb pump configuration button the aquasuite program crashes. This a minor inconvenience and I would rate the software (aquasuite) as stable 90%+ of the time. Seeing how much aquasuite has evolved in just the past year or so I think we can be assured it's going to continue to get better. I'...

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014, 14:58

MPS 400 OD/ID fitting size, defuser plate, temp sensor connection.

Here is the spec for the mps 400 flow sensor I have. The symmetrical design with two identical nozzles allows integration into the system without having to use a certain direction of flow through the sensor. The connection threads are G1/4" in size and therefore allow the use of the sensor with all common fitting and hose sizes and types. The spec is near the same for the USB flow meter. If you attach a temp sensor to the USB flow sensor it appears under "Sensors" in aquasuite.

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014, 15:08

Radiator Questions, Aluminum Fins Compared To Copper Fins & Number of lang pumps

"average ambient temperatures 94F" That's a hot room. My ambient can reach 86F on occasions and I see a reduction in cooling. I've been looking at chillers, I have a old aquarium chiller I do not use any more. I may see about modding it to cool loop temps. Your loop temp is 34C at that ambient, any idea what the DT is going to be? "4. Thermal conductivity: Cu = 400 W/(m · K); Al = 235 W/(m · K); Copper has the ability to almost conduct twice as much heat over time than Aluminium." Are the fins p...

Samstag, 3. Mai 2014, 12:29

Radiator Questions, Aluminum Fins Compared To Copper Fins & Number of lang pumps

Some manufacturers use aluminum fins the keep cost and weight down. With a bare metal surface cooper is the better conductor but when pinted I think they are fairly close.. I run dual d5's for flow and redundancy. I recently changed pump mounted res and found the new pump top had significantly less heat transfer to the loop. Old tops would put about 4C in the coolant during a overnight leak test, new tops are 2C. Dramatic reduction in noise also. 3 360's is certainly overkill but nothing wrong w...

Freitag, 2. Mai 2014, 14:55

Has the ASUS USB problem been solved on the Aquaero 6?

Zitat von »wa3pnt« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Dual pumps and less than 1 gpm flow rate! What is happening there? Either something is killing flow excessively or the meter isn't metering right. I'm looking at you filter and unspecified mosfet cooling. With dual pumps in a similar but not same same loop flow at Max was getting towards 6 lpm I do not know to whom your comments are directed. In my two loops, I varied the flow rate by increasing the Aquastream XT Speed, and observed the loop temperatur...

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014, 14:01

Help Please Configuration FRor AquaComputer Extreme Liquid Cooling

"I would use HardwareInfo64 good for over clocking not for daily use." Aqua Suite needs a monitoring program for chip temps, there are 3 or 4 that interface with it. "Planning on using fan splitters. From what I have read for some reason if you use a PCB board on the fans then to the Aquero Fan header the fans will not throttle down unless a resister is added. Not electrical savy y splitters will probably be the best option" I think that's about the splitter sending rpm signal from each fan, I j...

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 16:05

Help Please Configuration FRor AquaComputer Extreme Liquid Cooling

"Ambient Air Tempreture = 34c to 37c" Wow, that's mid 90's in F. Too hot for me, turn the AC on high! I have a similar layout. You are going to use the Aqua Suite software, for hardware temp monitoring I would use HardwareInfo64, this gives you all the chip and board temps. Temp sensors on the rad inlets and outlets. I use these . "Can I run the two pumps and 17 fans direct from the Pro 6 using fan spliters ? If yes do I need to use the water block on the Pro 6?" Yes, run the pumps with Aquabus/...

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 15:30

Has the ASUS USB problem been solved on the Aquaero 6?

No usb problem with the aq6 and asus chvfz. I have 2 NZXT IU01 Internal USB Expansion cards for all my usb 2 devises, plus an additional highPoint usb3 e-pci card. No conflicts of any kind, device manager shows 24 usb devices. 2 AQ usb d5 pumps, AQ MPS-400 flow meter, 10 temp sensors, 18 fans and growing. "No USB problems with either of these, and the Crosshair system has two Aquastream XT Pumps, two MPS-400 Flow Sensors, and the Aquaero 6 XT all connected via USB." Hey RG, with 2 flow meters I ...

Montag, 7. April 2014, 15:54

no instructions for Aquaero 6 XT included???

The manual isn't a "How To" setup guide. The user must define their own setup as each system is different. If you Google it, you can find set up guides for the AQ5&6. The AQ6 isn't a device for the novice user, it's sophisticated programing puts it a league of it's own among controllers. Install the AQ6, load the Aqua Suite program and play with it, it's pretty intuitive. If you fubar it just reset to factory defaults and start over. It's no more difficult than learning a new OS. When you buy a ...

Montag, 7. April 2014, 15:28

MPS 200, calibration? help

You can change the pulse per minute setting. 11.4. Flow sensors A name can be assigned to each flow sensor and for mechanical flow sensors, a calibration value can be set. Calibration values for sensors sold by Aqua Computer can conveniently be selected from a drop-down list, a user defined value can be set for other flow sensor types. Flow sensors models mps flow 100/200/400 and “high flow USB” have to be configured using a direct USB connection to the PC before they can be uses as aquabus expa...

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 14:29

PUMP broken?

You can test the pump with just the 4 pin molex connected, it should run, if not then, it's dead Jim.

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 14:25

connection reminder for a fool

The Koolance res mounts those D5's vertical and it's hard to get all the air out of the pumps. Stand the computer on it's back and crack the two front fill caps open, that should allow it to bleed all the air. Let me know how this works for you. I have a XSPC dual bay res with dual D5's and at higher pump speeds I have some vibration/noise I can't get rid of. I'm thinking about buying the Koolance res to see if it's quieter. Kind of hate tossing money at it on just a chance.

Montag, 24. März 2014, 13:20

How to connect USB cable to Pump module compact 600 Standard?

I'm pretty sure positive goes to pin 1. photo 2. PIN 1 Vcc 2 D- 3 D+ 4 signal/grd 5 grd

Montag, 24. März 2014, 13:16

problem with Aquaero 6 xt and relay 53047

These may help users looking for wiring diagrams. These just use the relay plug and tap in to the power switch. I'm going to use just the relay, not using the harness is one less piece inside the case. I'll try this today and see if I send out smoke signals. The marking engraved on the AQ6 cooler block is incorrect, pins 1 & 2 are switched. I'll post the link for that info when I find it again.

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 13:55

Thanks for the links mandrix, I have the harness and connector, now I need to wire it in with out creating smoke.

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 13:51

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

^ What Boris said. All I can add is you may need to restart Aqua Suite 1 or 2 times for all mps devises to appear

Samstag, 15. März 2014, 13:42

You need therelay plug it is available in 2 pin and 3 pin style. I've search for instructions on different ways of using this funchion and while I have found some info, none is really that clear on how to wire it up. If non electron challenged member would do a short DIY on using the relay plug and also the reset switch it would benefit many users.

Donnerstag, 13. März 2014, 13:58

Aqua Suite/Aquaero/Tempature sensors

Thanks Boris. My fan amp temps are always near ambient, aq cpu always near 35C. Another question, the usb address assignment in the aq manual uses 50-54 as examples. Should I use a address in the 50's? I set up using 12 and 13 for the two D5's. Cheers mcb ETA: I went in to setup and attempted to change usb addresses, I only have a choice of 12-15 so I guess I won't worry about it

Donnerstag, 13. März 2014, 00:19

Aqua Suite/Aquaero/Tempature sensors

Beside the 2 pin temp sensors you can attach I have 4 listings, "Fan amplifier1 thru 4" and "aquaero CPU". Are these temp sensors on the AQ6? The AQ6 processor and the 4 fan plugs? The AQ6 cpu reports around 38C but does nor feel that warm.

Mittwoch, 12. März 2014, 00:09

Mystery Please Help

Did you rinse out all the components before assemble? Even new product can have contamination, especially radiators. Maybe you can drain and refill a few times to clean the loop. I use 2 drops of PT Nuke and 1 drop dish soap to a 2.5liter loop, all micro bubbles are gone in a few hours. Loop is clear and preforms better than expected.

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 17:05

RE: Still dont work :(

Zitat von »Shizbazki« Hi Dark Ranger thanks for your response but still no joy I set up Aquabus as priority on channel 12 after resetting the pump and clicking the lil save disk: Powered Down the PC, disconnected from mains, took out USB, plugged in Aquabus, powered up and still nothing: Change Aquabus to USB priority, make sure all MPS or USB devises have a unique address. You can have both USB and Aquabus wires attached at all times, it does not effect anything. You control USB or Aquabus pri...

Mittwoch, 5. März 2014, 23:19

RMA in english

Support solved problem, great service, no complaints.

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 22:48

Aquastream XT overloading beQuiet Dark Power Pro 650w PSU causing cut-out and reboot.

The molex cable has both 12v and 5v power available, it's limited by the wire size as the psu should be able to provide over 20 amps to the cable. Most psu's use 18ga wire and that should handle 8-10 amps, more than that it starts to get hot, connectors can be a issue sometimes, look for any corrosion on the pins. I can't see the pump pulling so much power to trip the PSU unless the pump is defective. If it trips from running the "Reset maximum pump speed" that sounds more software related but I...

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 22:36

Help with AquaComputer Connections in my new RIG

Zitat von »JottaD« Zitat von »madcratebuilder« JottaD, that's a very nice system you have assembled. I have a similar dual D5 setup, I've completed the leak check on the loop, and I'm going to power up my system for the first time today. I have the D5's connected with USB and with the Aquabus thru a Real Time Clock module on the AQ6. The RTC gives me 2 Aquabus connections. I don't know if you can use a Y splitter or not, and still have independent control over both pumps. On the D5 the "alarm" ...

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 22:01

RMA in english

Is there a rma request form in English? With the number of sales in north america and england there should be.

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 13:07

No screen output-no fans

The 4 pin molex has both 5 and 12 volt at the AQ6 power connector. Initially I thought I had possibly fubared the controller when I installed the heatsink and thermal pads. At least the screen works powered by the USB cable. Problem solved, discovered 1 pin on the screen that was bent and not inserted in the plug. Straighten pin, reassemble and screen starts when power applied.

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 02:53

No screen output-no fans

Removed all connections and still no screen, this is with the 4 pin molex only. I reconnected all wiring and with the 4 pin molex disconnected I have screen output. It must be getting power from the USB cable. Plugin the main 4 pin power cable and screen shuts down.

Montag, 3. März 2014, 12:37

No screen output-no fans

I finialty powered up my new build and I have no scrren and no fan output with the AQ6. I installed the aquasiute program and it detected 2 d5 pumps, upgraded firmware. I confirmed power tp the AQ6. The fans do not spin up but the fan leds do light up. No RGB led output, no control over anything. Should I try a reset of the AQ^ or is a RMA?

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 15:19

Help with AquaComputer Connections in my new RIG

JottaD, that's a very nice system you have assembled. I have a similar dual D5 setup, I've completed the leak check on the loop, and I'm going to power up my system for the first time today. I have the D5's connected with USB and with the Aquabus thru a Real Time Clock module on the AQ6. The RTC gives me 2 Aquabus connections. I don't know if you can use a Y splitter or not, and still have independent control over both pumps. On the D5 the "alarm" or "RPM" can be used to shut down the system in ...

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 15:31

Aquabus and high flow USB sensor

From what I have read you can use a Y cable with the Aquabus to monitor two flow meters. I believe before you can use the Aquabus, you must first use the USB connection to establish the address of each devise. I'm waiting on two parts before I can start my new system, so my advise is only theory.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 14:57

Aquaero 6 Pro Connection ...Help me!

Zitat von »Stephan« You can connect all aquabus high speed devices with Y-cables to the aquabus. First you need to select the adress of the device due a USB connection after that iyou can access it through the aquabus. Your connection will work this way. Stephan, I have a similar setup and have a question on the wiring for two AQ D5's. Using a Y cable for the Aquabus still gives me full controll over both pumps? I have ordered a AQ RTC (real time clock) in order to have two aquabus connections,...