• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 17:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Neoload«

Double Protect with Acrylic (PMMA)

Hi all I looking for some reassurance and advice, Im looking for a coolant to use on my new build, in the past I have used distilled water and additives but i now want some abit more fancy. Note: All my tubing is borosilicate glass, only my reservoir and blocks are EK acrylic. My questions are as follows. 1. Can Aqua computer double protect be used with PMMA (acrylic)? 2. Are EK Acrylic blocks safe with Aqua computer double Protect? 3. Does the Aqua Computer double protect have biocides? I will ...

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 22:36

Mystery Please Help

Why is this happening? all cloudy stuff im using primochill advanced LRT tube and Aqua double protect. Please help

Samstag, 22. Februar 2014, 19:06

Double Protect Coolant Biocede Require?

My loop has been running for around 5 months. I flushed the radiators out with distilled water.

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 13:34

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cy3u10r3qmuizz…%2022.24.42.jpg The issue I am having is the water in the loop has started to go bad I think. Take a look at the picture above. In my loop I have used: Kyros HF 1155 socket Primo chill LRT Tubing EK MOSFET block (Perspex) EK XTX Radiators Monsoon white Fittings Aqua stream XT Ultra Pump X3 250 Rez I have put pure double protect clear in the loop n dropped a silver coil in the Rez. Help Please

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 01:17

I have a question regarding the Double Protect Coolant and the Glow motion Coolant From what i understand these had inhibitors for disimilar metals but do they have biocede to protect against algae? Would i need to use a silver coil, biocede additive? Thankyou