• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 3. März 2014, 14:06

Forenbeitrag von: »JottaD«

Help with AquaComputer Connections in my new RIG

Zitat von »madcratebuilder« JottaD, that's a very nice system you have assembled. I have a similar dual D5 setup, I've completed the leak check on the loop, and I'm going to power up my system for the first time today. I have the D5's connected with USB and with the Aquabus thru a Real Time Clock module on the AQ6. The RTC gives me 2 Aquabus connections. I don't know if you can use a Y splitter or not, and still have independent control over both pumps. On the D5 the "alarm" or "RPM" can be use...

Montag, 3. März 2014, 13:54

Zitat von »Namron« The two pumps you got pictured are powered Via the 12v Molex (not powered by the PA's)..... They are then controlled through the Aquasuite software either by the devices own Menu Tab (if connected & controlled Via the USB) or through the Aquaero Menu Tab > Pumps menu (If connected & controlled Via the Aquabus)... The pumps can be connected both via the USB & Aquabus at the same time but remember that they can only be controlled by one method at a time Ie: by the USB (having i...

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 14:40

Here I have a plan how I will connect the Aquaero + PA2 + Pumps Is it OK? If I connect the pumps to a USB hub how do I connect via aquabus, I noticed that aquabus have 4 cables do I make a Y connection in the Aquaero High one for the PA's and the other for the rest aquabus components ? Do I need to have 2 more cables to connect alarm and temp or with USB and Aquabus I have that information? thanks

Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014, 16:30

Here is how I plan for the Loop of MB and CPU aqualis XT 450 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor and LED holder, G1/4 Flow sensor "high flow USB" G1/4 aquaero 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, touch control, IR remote control Aqua Computer D5 pump, USB and aquabus Temperature sensor inline G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT and aquaduct airplex modularity system 480 mm, copper fins, one circuit, stainless steel side panels Filter with stainless steel mesh, ball valves and mounting plate, G1...

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 14:31

Hello I have this configuration for my new rig Phoebus II The water-cool configuration is composed with two loops: First Loop - graphics cards Res – Pump – Temperature sensor - AMS 480 – AMS 480 - Temperature sensor – Filter - Flow sensor – GPU’s 2x evga 780 Ti Classified Second Loop - CPU - MB – aquaero Res – Pump – Temperature sensor - AMS 480 - Temperature sensor – Filter - Flow sensor – MB – CPU – MB – aquaero CPU - Intel Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition MB - ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION/AC4, ...