• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 27. November 2015, 16:15

Forenbeitrag von: »ltorsini«

Damaged Display

I have a damaged Aquero 6 pro display, the board still works fine but the display is shot. How/where can I get a replacement display?

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 05:53

Seriously - this is driving me nuts.

Bump: Hi guys, still have the issue, I cant get the software sensor to display data. Aida 64 is working, I'm logged in as admin, I can see the correct temps in the source selection popups but when they are selected they do not populate the software sensor field, I just get the default. #[url]https://plus.google.com/105529742818195922083/posts/fd7jLctxNa6#[/url]

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 21:36

AIDA64 Data

The service is running and is running as admin. I know the feature works, it worked for me up to a month ago.

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 23:44

AIDA64 Data

After reinstalling windows 8 and a fresh version of Aquasuite, the software will no longer import AIDA64 data. You can see in the pic that it sees the data but will not import it into the software. I have un and reinstalled the WMI service and am running it as administrator. I should mention that it ran for almost 2 months without a hitch before this anomaly. Since I use the CPU temp to drive some of my controllers, any ideas how I might get this fixed would be a great help. One more question: C...

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 17:55

Bad math?

Hello All - I am new to the forum and Aquasuite but am enjoying both. I have a problem setting up a virtual sensor, it appears that the software miscalculates the data. I'm trying to run my cooler fan speed off of a temp delta (see attached file 'bad math') and have a CPU temp of 93 and a cooler outlet temp of 80. 93-80=12 but the Aquasuite software gives a value of 42. I've tried changing to C, reloading the software and switching between modes but nothing seems to do the trick. The same happen...