• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 13. März 2014, 02:52

Forenbeitrag von: »brhams«

Aquastream XT ultra , some Help

I buy today a full rotor , wich is for 1048 ,but is fit perfect to 1046 ! I can bearly hear It when its on power !Here in Romania just 6E ! ,So for all you have problems with the rotor&blade&ceramic axel they are the same: for Eheim 1046/1048 Universal, 220V

Montag, 10. März 2014, 00:36

I must say that pump Eheim Aquastrem XT Ultra is my second pump on my rig ! The first pump Eheim I buy it in 2007 and still works , IT is a Eheim pump 1046 at 220V ,(no connection to pc) but unfortunately make some noise in a quiet room,maybe the ceramic is used ,anyway I found in a local store (ROMANIA) a spare part, the ceramic with coil and the blade ,if this spare part dosent fit can I find it in Germany ?!? I am very satisfied about this pump and I can only hope the new Aquastream XT is tak...

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 19:35

Thanks man I already put it in the rog_ext like you suggested ,on the next one i want to put the Corsair link . It show me the rotation, water temp, (Great )! How can i make my own page ? like the page in the demo with dashboard ?! And to show me the water flow what should i buy?!?

Samstag, 8. März 2014, 16:29

Well done ! Great review ! if I connect it to rog-ext is ok ?! sorry for noob question !

Samstag, 8. März 2014, 15:05

Hello all! I just buy a pump Aquastream XT Ultra , and I am not sure how to connect (where) the usb cable to my mobo Asus Maximus VI Formula. I don't want to make a stupid move ! And the second cable with 3 pin for what it is? Can I enable the speed rotation and see the flow just with usb cable or I need another cable ?! Thanks!