• 19.04.2024, 06:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Sonntag, 6. April 2014, 03:28

Forenbeitrag von: »kshafe777«

New to Fan Controllers - purchased Aquaero 6 XT ... not sure what to do from here

Oh ... Yeah... Monsoon has an adapter, 45 or 90 degrees and you put the sensor on the back side of it.

Sonntag, 6. April 2014, 00:59

New to Fan Controllers - purchased Aquaero 6 XT ... not sure what to do from here

the monsoon site shows same specs as the phobya... unless i am reading them completely wrong, which i very well could be..

Sonntag, 6. April 2014, 00:22

the Aquacomputer g 1/4 inline sensor isn't available in us.. and shipping from aquacomputer would cost me $50... so, im looking at the phobya inlines or the monsoon inline sensors to use instead of the probes that come with the aquaero. does anyone have any experience with either of those being used with the 6 xt??? thanks

Samstag, 5. April 2014, 05:15

ok.. so.. my new Phanteks Enthoo case showed up today.. now, just waiting for my splitters to show up ( i only ordered them on the 3rd ) and then i'll start transfering my gear and going way overboard on my watercooling time to put this... into my new phanteks.. [attach]4676[/attach]

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 01:06

i bought 4 of these.... http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13548/…v_pc=1611#blank

Freitag, 4. April 2014, 00:58

awesome! ok.. so, i'll check the splitters i purchased. makes total sense. the only reason i was thinking of using Aida64 as my "temp monitor" is because i really dont have a clue where to put the sensors.. lol... that's just being honest. reading about all the temperature adjustments makes me real nervous.

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 23:46

ok. cool. sounds like a good starting point. when you say i have to make sure only one set of rpms coming in.. what do you mean? if i use all 4 fan headers, with splitters, arent' they going to just "send in" the information as to what the rpms are at? am i also correct that via aida64, i wont need to connect the temp sensors that come with the unit?

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 21:17

um... wow.. simple this is not. ok.. first thing.. what's with the pwm plugs???? you cant plug pwm fans into those directly... so, just use splitters and use fan plugs 1-4? I do have Noctua NF-A14 PWM fans for all fans, total of 13... 6 on top 420 rad, 4 on bottom 280 rad, 2 on front 280 rad, and 1 rear exhaust. and i think i will be able to figure out the software monitoring via Aida64... however, this is not a simple fan controller.. i think i may be in way over my head. all i am trying to acc...

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 20:33

ah... ok.. see, i didn't know any of this. this is my first time thank you for the explanation, and that makes more sense. What i think you are telling me is, if i want to monitor the air temp in the case, that's really what the sensors are for, not for monitoring the cpu socket / core temps. And as far as monitoring the water temp, i'm assuming you are saying to tape them to the outside of the water tubing.. not inside, as i can't see how they wouldn't leak then.. lol i know that this is my own...

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 18:34

yes.. im sorry.. I have the "manual" and yes, it says what slot to connect them to.. HOWEVER... it doesn't tell me how / where to actually PUT the sensors.... great, they connect to the controller.. that's fantastic...but where do the sensors actually GO...

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 17:25

Ok... the title kinda says it all. I purchased the Aquaero 6 XT. The instructions that I was told to download are definitely geared to those that have actually installed and used fan controllers before and not towards those that are first timers. My biggest frustration, at least at this point, is I have no clue where to put the temperature sensors, or better stated, how to properly install them. The manual doesn't actually give you a step-by-step on this. Can someone point me in the direction as...

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 07:18

no instructions for Aquaero 6 XT included???

Correct. It "describes" them.... But it doesn't actually tell you how or where to install them. The manual assumes prior knowledge of fan controllers and use... But does nothing for the person who has never installed a controller before. They are garbage instructions.

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 05:24

wow... um... these "instructions" are HORRIBLE! They don't "instruct" you on anything. No directions of how/where to hook up the various sensors and cabling. Nothing. im returning this Aquaero 6 XT and getting a Phobya instead. Purely because of the lack of real "instructions." ~Lost Customer

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 00:21

awesome! thank you so much!

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014, 22:27

I just purchased the Aquaero 6 XT... It did not come with any instructions , which I found strange... and the quick start guide is worthless. please help...