• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Freitag, 25. November 2022, 19:43

Forenbeitrag von: »drdbkarron@gmail.com«

Leaksheild stuffed up not releasing

My Leaksheild is reporting my loop is secure, and it holds vacuum negative pressure for days at almost -400 mB. Or does it? I tried to release the vacuum in the release mode and it won't release. Also i keep getting messages the pump is running too much or is not stopping, and I should report this to Aquacomputer So, should I swap this out, clean the semipermable/oneway permable membrane or could this be a software issue? Or this just sucks and suck and sucks?

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 01:56

heat exchanger in computer cooling

the computer loop runs at low pressure, warm water, the cold side runs city water full pressure. My question is if i can use the high flow next with city water and at what max pressure? dr. drop is not required; The only question is how to instrument the flow on the high pressure side. Yes, I have a regular to set the max pressure from the city water side.

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 01:52

heat exchangdr max working pressure: 213 PSI

to start, yes, or i can put a cooling tower outside. The heat exchanger is rated Heat Transfer: 4.0 kW (13,600 BTU/hr) (@5LPM, Delta between inlets = 20°C)Design Pressure: 15kgf/cm2 (213 PSIG)Design Temperature: -100°C (-148°F) min, 200°C (392°F) maxNumber of Plates: 12

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 00:05

playing with heat exchanger (coolant to city water) and High Flow next

I'm experimenting with a Koolance plate heat exchnger. I'm running low pressure computer distilled water on one side and high pressure (60-90) psi city water on the other side. Can the HighFlow Next flow meters work at high city water pressures? I want to measure the delta T from the hot to cold side and make a software sensor that can report the calories or BTU's carried off in the cold city water. https://koolance.com/hxp-193-compact-plate-heat-exchanger

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022, 11:47

Hardware info DLL's from HWInfo

iCUE is clueless... got it. Trying this? I got the data I want from the Corsair brands via HWInfo and using Aquasuite import from HWinfo; Any thoughts on not having to run HWInfo service with Aquasuite? https://performancepsu.com/open-hardware-monitor-source-code-dll-with-c/

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2022, 04:53

hwinfo shared memory access from aquasuite

got it. recipie: In order to import hwinfo sensors I need shared memory installed and iCUE not running (at all as service) So HWinfo needs to be live and the sensors visible from HWinfo to make it visible to AC. That is a lot of overhead. Polling that much shared memory can consume lots of threads. Interrupt driving makes more sense but what I know from Shared Memory is from UNIX days. dB

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 22:58

briding other brands into aquasuite usb... corsair 750I smart power supply

i'm not using iCUE except to verify the devices. I will look up HWinfo \

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 22:57

picoblade DIY kits

https://www.amazon.com/Keszoox-Pre-Crimp…s/dp/B09F3TQS9V one of many.

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 22:50

briding other brands into aquasuite usb... corsair 750I smart power supply

I have a number of these Corsair modular psu which report temperatures, voltages on the rails, current on the rails, and you can switch between single rail or multiple rails by software. It has a big fan built in that spins on demand. This is part of the Corsair iCUE usb based intelligent device line. Any way I can get or make a Aquasuite sensor for the PSU from iCUE?

Montag, 11. Juli 2022, 22:33

nested/stacked/recursive Hubby7's

What USB devices? ONLY Aquacomputer parts (for now). This is a big deskside supercomputer with 6 liquid loops, each independent with lights, push pull fans on 3 fan radiators (octo's and quadros, fabwerks for lights, d5 pumps and vision next cpu blocks, and gpu blocks. I put in vision displays and each loop feeds into its own hubby 7, that feed into a system wide hubby 7. I'm debating having a nother computer just to run aquasuite (a single board computer). There are two motherboards. My goal is...

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2022, 16:16

nested/stacked/recursive Hubby7's

I'm getting close to the 127 device limit and finding stacking Hubby's is causing cracks in some devices falling off visibility from the host. Which usb2 hub chips are used and what happens if a devices demands too much power, or draws too much power? How can I reset a shut down port or find out if it is burnt or just turned off for protection? Any good usb diagnostic mapping/probeing software to interrogate the hub chips? any suggestsions for big hubs hubba hubba hubby 7 dr. K

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2022, 16:10

how do I delete aquasuite 'page' pages?

What is the purpose of this tab and how do use it ?

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2022, 16:08

micro connectors al a Molex

I see lots of new connectors on the leaksheild and new high flow next. Where/how can I connect thermocouples, RGBpx lights, and fans, etc, etc with these new connectors. Can I make up my own cables ? any kits for these micro Molex technologies? Any guides to these micro tiny weeny connectors?

Freitag, 6. Mai 2022, 10:35

Modularity 420 copper radiator leakage at tubing manifold / bulkhead

2 bar or so. i found the leak in one of the copper tubes. I tried fixing it with uv cure epoxy and coating the inside of the tube then curing it. It was not at the grommet bulkhead. i think I'm going to buy a new radiator.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2022, 16:28

Modularity 420 copper radiator leakage at tubing manifold / bulkhead

Dear Radiator fans; I cleaned a big radiator I got used and was pressure testing it in a big bucket of water with a dr. Drop and a co2 tyre inflator. It is not holding pressure. I only load it with a few bar of pressure. I see a slow bubbling where the copper tubings are connected to the steel manifold plate with rubber grommets. I changed the thin rubber gasket with a new o-ring. It is leaking slowly at both ends. Is the tubing grommets going bad ? Can I reseal it with a soft silicone bathtub c...

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 01:58

Repair Delrin plastic G 1/4 port threads in radiator

Thank you for your responses. I will superglue a thermocouple bushing into the damaged port . Thank you for all your thoughts.

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 01:08

LEAKSHIELD and ULTIMATE pump with addon glass reservoir

German Google translation below English text Dear Shoggy; A brilliant idea. Simply BRILLIANT. I love it. USB 5V pump technology is amazing. I have a TINY USB water pump for my waters supply to my distillation system for purifying water (another project of mine). The improvement in very low pressure and vacuum sensors so they can read differential pressures of just a breath is breath taking (amazing). Altimeters, low flow measurement, and barometric pressure are staggering. One say we will have c...

Freitag, 19. Februar 2021, 03:33

Repair Delrin plastic G 1/4 port threads in radiator

A radiator fell off the bench during an overhaul, and the fitting in one of the fluid ports became 'cocked' or cross threaded or not right. I dissembled the fitting from the Delrin body and looked at the threads. There was some damage. Some of the ridges of the threads were missing. I was able to screw it back in carefully, so as not to get it cross threaded. I don't know if it will leak yet. I am considering thread locking compounds (Locktite blue?) I have repaired M4 threads in the soft plasti...

Montag, 12. November 2018, 05:03

Semi-custom airplex modularity radiators

Can you do semi-custom 140x4 airplex radiators? I'm looking for a thick (80mm) low FPI radiator that will work with natural convection and low-speed large fans. Can spec it out on demand. 60-90 days lead time is ok. I will need two to start. Multiple flow circuits that can be circuited for one loop or two is best. Bolt together connectivity connects which loop? I was thinking of going to a radiator shop in the states but would prefer to work with you on this.