• 16.04.2024, 16:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Mittwoch, 9. September 2020, 13:54

Forenbeitrag von: »josetortola«

Roadmap for Nvidia 30 Series waterblocks?

Zitat von »Flop Ysh« Zitat von »Stephan« More details will be published when there will be a product presentation. Hi again. I was thinking that your customers would probably want to know first which GPU to buy: could you concider to prioritize the release of a compatibility list? Details of your waterblock, release date etc seems to be secondary compared to buying the right GPU. That would be great. By the way, the 3090 will have VRAM chips on both sides of the PCB due to the lack of double-de...

Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2018, 11:59

RE: Aquasuite and specific services issues on x99

Zitat von »Dundys« There is an issue related to Aquasuite and x99 platform. It took me over 15 months to link this issue to Aquasuite at least t in my case. I've spent about 2 years trying to identify the cause of this same exact problem. And my troubleshooting has been almost identical. Now I read your post and a shiny ray of light has entered in my room. Thank you very much for sharing this. I hope next Aquasuite build has this problem corrected.

Montag, 18. September 2017, 13:35

Problem with preassure readings of Aqualis XT 150 ml fill level sensor?

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Your mistake was using colored fluid. Stick with clear and colored tubing with RGB leds if you want color. Not good for the sensors to say the least. Thanks for your answer. I've used colored liquid since 5 years ago in 4 builds including this one, and never had any kind of problem at all until yesterday. No tube coloring, no obstructions, no sensor failure, no block's inner channels coloring... nothing at all until yesterday. And clear liquid + leds do not reach the sa...

Montag, 18. September 2017, 11:40

I have some news. I've just tried to open my Aqualis reservoir top plug to add some liquid and see if the readings change. And when opening the plug, the unescaled value went to 355 and maintained. Then I added some liquid and it went to 361 and maintained. Readings where totally stable. So then I put the plug once again and as soon as I started to screw the plug, readings go up once again and very unstable. So I removed the other plug, the pressure equalization membrane G1/4, and again, reading...

Montag, 18. September 2017, 04:27

I've been using the PC some hours, and this is what it shows now: I've used Aquasuite data log to check what happens while using the PC with the MPS readings. And this is what it shows: After reading zero some time, it started to go up once again while writing this post. So it seems that it will never stop. I would like to think that maybe some kind of debriss or something like that is obstructing the MPS device, but don't know if it makes any sense at all. Maybe is just that my Aqualis reservoi...

Sonntag, 17. September 2017, 20:31

Hello. I've just changed my loop's liquid. I'm using Mayhems Pastel Green, the same liquid as I used before in this loop. Just re-newed the liquid to maintain the loop's health. I drained the loop, cleaned with Mayhems Blitz Part. 2 for 12 hours, cleaned again with distiled water 5 times (30 minutes loop runing with only pump each time), and filled with Pastel Green. When I finally turn my system on, the reservoir MPS device showed 100% fill level, so I re-calibrated it. Everything seemed to wor...

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 13:32

Support to HWInfo remote sensor monitoring.

Zitat von »Shoggy« We are on it but I can not tell if it will be inside the next update. Great news then. If it is not inside the next update, I hope it reaches some other update in the future. Thanks!

Mittwoch, 19. August 2015, 16:26

I know that summer is not the best time to ask for updates... but, are there any news on this? Thanks in advance.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, 12:55

HWInfo has just launched its version 5.02 some days ago. It includes many new features , and one that I was expecting for since some time ago: remote sensor monitoring. That enables HWInfo to "act as a server" of all it measured data, and other PC in the same network with also HWInfo to be connected to "the server" ones and read and display all its data. The idea begin with thinking about having displayed information of some Aquaeros in the same network in just one overview page in one of the PC...

Freitag, 15. Mai 2015, 13:37

Aquasuite 2015 v6 memory leak

Once again, since Aquasuite was closed and opened again, no memory issues at all.

Freitag, 15. Mai 2015, 00:47

Aquasuite 2015 v6 memory leak

This is the second time it happens in my PC. The previous one occured in December, and Aquasuite seemed to be working perfectly since then. But today I found this: More than 28 GB of RAM memory used seems to me to be a bit more than Aquasuite needs for its normal operation, isn't it?

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 17:57

Saved Aquaero 2002 profiles unusable in 2003 firmware.

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Your save-file must by corrupted, at least my AE5LE have imported my old profiles fine.(Aquasuite 2015 v4 -> Aquasuite 2015 v6 FW200x ->2003) I had four different profiles. Actually, I used all of them. And I saved all of them just a couple of weeks ago with the last thing I updated on them. Now I can't get any of them imported. I've tried them all. In this PC I have an Aquaero 6 PRO and a Farbwerk USB version. I haven't tried in other PC that has an AQ5LT, Farbwerk USB and ...

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 16:25

Saved Aquaero 2002 profiles unusable in 2003 firmware.

Hello. As the title goes, I've just updated to Aquasuite 2015 v6, all my Aquaero 6 Pro settings have gone to the factory defaults while upgrading and after that my saved profiles are not valid for my Aquaero. Aquasuite displays the message "Data not compatible with this firmware!" when I try to import settings from file. I've tried the four profiles I saved, and allways the same dissapointing result. Is it possible to convert or use in some way the "old" saved profiles?. If it's not, how can I r...

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 09:44

RE: Farbwerk feedback

Please, forgive me for re-floating this... Zitat von »josetortola« That will be great if in further firmware updates you can add to the Farbwerk the possibility of switching the outputs below or above some point (temperature, power...). And if you also can set the speed of the fading effect to be variable acording to a sensor (for example, to increase the speed of the fading effect when the temperature goes up or down), it will be awsome. I wish you could have those request in mind for future de...

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 09:49

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

Aquasuite 2015.3 has upgraded my Farbwerk to firmware 1001. Is there any changelog for this new firmware?. Thanks!

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 11:02

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Zitat von »sebastian« in german here: aquasuite 2015 Version 2 Thank you very much!!

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 10:46

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Can we have some bug-fixes or changelog?. Thanks!

Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014, 11:32

Farbwerk feedback

Please, forgive me for the long writing but, after 24 hours of use, I need to share my adventures with the awsome farbwerk with you I have it connected via USB and Aquabus. I'm only using 3 LED channels and 3 temperature sensors connected to it. The first two channels are intended to be used as "breathing effect" for ambient ilumination. The third one is intended to be as a visual warning of high air-delta temperatures if they are reached. And I've played with the settings a lot to figure out ho...

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, 22:20

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Zitat von »sebastian« send us your exported overview page and your aquasuite data folder "C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data" as a zip file to info@aqua-computer.de. Here we dont have any memory issues after several hours of runtime. Done. By the way, since I've restarted the program after the memory leak, it has been running with zero problems.

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 17:46

aquasuite 2015 version 3

I've found a possible memory leak in aquasuite... After some time playing (AC Unity) I closed the game and wanted to see the temps with my "very quiet profile". Also opened the task manager... and I found that. Aquasuite was opened before opening the game. And before I closed it, memory leak reached more than 10gb... it doesn't seem to reach a final point, just continues eating more gb... Windows 8.1 totally updated.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 14:09

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« The Virtual sensors can still be used in the same way, ie, using one to create another or stacking them. You just may need to save the settings to the Aquaero or restart aquasuite for the new virtual sensor to show up in the menu of the second. Thank you very much, you're right, it works!. With the last version I can't remember that I needed to restart aquasuite neither save the values, but maybe my memory is not as good as it should be. After two days of using this, wit...

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 22:42

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Thanks a lot!. It works... but there are some things that maybe can be improved. First of all, when installing it for first time I didn't make a clean install. It was not a good option... because as adverted, the previous configuration doesn't work and I have to reconfigure aquasuite and aquaero completely. And when trying to configure the software sensors the program always crashed when clicking the "select data source" button. So I've reinstalled it selecting the clean option and started from ...

Montag, 1. Dezember 2014, 11:03

If you think that 34.90 Euro is too much for sending a parcel to Australia, you should reconsider it when sending the same parcel to 1/10 of that distance (to Spain) is 21,79 Euro They're charging only 13,11 Euro for 12,850.23 kilometres extra And, by the way... are there any news about the estimated date to send farbwerks and release of the Aquasuite 2015?

Montag, 17. November 2014, 21:24

RE: farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

By the way... Zitat von »Shoggy« The new aquaero firmware 2000 can connect to two farbwerk units which means up to eight RGB channels respectively 24 outputs can be controlled. Is this firmware already released?.

Montag, 17. November 2014, 11:16

Zitat von »Shoggy« @josetortola: when connected to an aquaero via aquabus you can also use the virtual temperature sensors for the control. The sensors of the farbwerk are not forwarded to the aquaero. If you want to control a specific temperature you should connect this sensor to the aquaero. There is no way that this will ship earlier. Thank you very much for the information. Well it's a long delay, but I will wait. Already ordered it Is there any maunal for the farbwerk or any plans to make ...

Montag, 17. November 2014, 10:49

Nice gadget! I'm using the RGB led directly from Aquaero 6 to show the delta air-water using colours. But only one led is not enough. Can the farbwerk be used with such imputs like the virtual sensors from Aquaero?. And also, can the Aquaero read the temperature sensors connected to the farbwerk?. I'm already using the eight ones from the Aquaero, and I still need a couple more. I know that I'm dreaming aloud... but it will be great to add some led strips to my system and configure them to be of...

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 17:37

aquacomputer aquaero 5 pro laing ddc 1 plus

Sorry, I don't know the Laing DDC 1 Plus, so I understood that it could be PWM controlled. My mistake. Then, I didn't understood either the purpose of cutting the molex and connecting the cables to the AQ PWM connector. If this pump only have 3 cables, it has to be one for the +V and one for GND (both cables in the molex connector), and one mor for RPM signal. You can conect the RPM signal to any connector that reads RPMs, as the FAN connections in the AQ. But you need power to be supplied to th...

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 08:56

aquacomputer aquaero 5 pro laing ddc 1 plus

Maybe I'm wrong, but I understood that those PWM connectors in the Aquaero are used to power LEDs (so they can dim/bright the leds via PWM). If you want to control the pump with PWM, you need to connect it to the PWM fan connector, AC5 only have one of this. You will loose one fan channel, but within it you can control your pump. Only need the PWM and RPM wires of the pump, the +12VC and GND can still be taken from the molex, but you need to connect at least those PWM and RPM pins to the PWM FAN...

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 07:14

Aquasuite 2014-2

I'm sure that you've alredy tried it, but reinstaling it with a clean installation doesn't solve those problems?. I'm abroad because of my job so I can not try this new version. Is there any changelog for the new version?. J.

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014, 16:23

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

I have the same problem with Aquaero Service stopping itself: Aquacomputer windows service stopping itself And, by the way, I also have this other problem: Zitat von »felixar90« I'd like to report a bug. I have 3 GPUs, and I am using HWInfo64 to monitor my sensors. I created 3 software sensors, one for each thermal diode, but they actually all read the data from the GPU #0. Whatever sensor I select for GPU #1 and #2 actually read the equivalent data from the GPU #0. I would use Open Hardware Mon...

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014, 16:20

Aquacomputer windows service stopping itself

Zitat von »Mega Man« updating the intel chipset driver seems to of fixed it fyi Thanks for the information. It seemed to solve the problem, but sometimes it happens again Somehow, it seems to have some relation with system sleep, but it doesn't happen every time that the system goes to sleep, so it's so strange... Can anyone without this problem please tell me how does he have his system sleep's modes configuration?. Thanks in advance. By the way, this same matter is discussed in this other pos...

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014, 19:23

Zitat von »madcratebuilder« W7 Pro-64 and Aquasuite 2014 1.3 I occasionally drop the software sensors, I sometimes start AS and do not have USB on one of the 2 pumps. This is resolved by a system restart. Almost half the time I click the usb pump configuration button the aquasuite program crashes. This a minor inconvenience and I would rate the software (aquasuite) as stable 90%+ of the time. Seeing how much aquasuite has evolved in just the past year or so I think we can be assured it's going ...

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014, 22:51

Zitat von »mandrix« Hard to say but there is probably a software conflict of some kind. For example, I found that when using Aida for importing temperatures, also running HWINFO or Gigabyte SIV can interfere somehow with the Aquacomputer service. Not sure who is at fault though.....everyone says their program is not the culprit so who knows...... I had the same problem when I used HWINFO to import temperatures as I do with Aida. So basically if I only use one program at a time all is good, whic...

Montag, 12. Mai 2014, 22:25

Hello everybody. I'm using Aquasuite 2014 1.3 (downloaded from here) to control my Aquaero 6 PRO, connected via internal USB to an ASUS Saberthooth X79, and using the software sensors from HWinfo64 data (under Windows 8.1) When I start my computer, everything works fine. But, sometimes and after a time with the PC running, all the software sensors data dissapear and they go to the fallback temperature. After checking it, I realized that the Aquacomputer Windows Service that used to be "installed...

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014, 21:04

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

Zitat von »sebastian« The aquasuite has no seperate manual. The software is explained in the seperate device manuals. For aquaero use the aquaero manual. Wow, that's a shame. Thanks a lot for answering. I'll read again the Aquaero 6 PRO manual, but it doesn't have all the information for the software.

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014, 20:35

Zitat von »sebastian« you can download the manuals here: http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html Thank you for answering, that was fast! But, despite of the facts that my German is as bad as my Chinesse and Google Translate is not always a good companion when searching, I've seen there manuals for all the "hardware" pieces, but no for the software "aquasuite" itself. Maybe not to find it It's my fault, but could you give us a direct link for it (if it exists), please?. Thank you once again.

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014, 20:20

Hello. Please, forgive me for asking in my first post... but I'm looking for a detailed manual for Aquasuite 2014. I bought a unit Aquaero 6 PRO and I would like to learn how to take the maximum profit of it. Google has redirected me to this post, but the links in the first post are not working. I've also tried to search in the main Aquacomputer.de web, but I haven't found it. Is anywhere a detailed manual for the software?. Thanks in advance. Jose.