• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 20:09

Forenbeitrag von: »jdpworks«

Need some advice on Aquabus/USB/FLOW SENSOR and FARBWERK

Thanks alot for the notes and info. Regarding 3rd party software, could you give me a clue as to which piece of software? I don't really want to control the pump speed, I just want to monitor it.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 16:47

Need some advice on Aquabus/USB/FLOW SENSOR and FARBWERK

Hello, I have been building a custom water cooled system for sometime and need a refresher on the best method on hooking up the system components I have assembled from Aquacomputer. Parts have been sitting around while life got in the way... Components: Aquaero 6 XT USB 2 x 53129 High Flow USB (I have 2 independent loops in my system, one for each loop. D5 Vario Pumps) 1 x Farbwerk USB 1 x aquabus Y cable 2 x aquabus extensions Questions. 1. Do I need to connect the High Flow Sensors via USB Fir...

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014, 03:06

Aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller and EK D5 Vario X-Res Pump

Yes I read the the slave will be limited with regards to the sensors and a few other things. So if I just get 2 Aquaero 5 LT`s and run them independently I should be able to share that info across Aquasuite. One running all my cooling fans (4 outputs), the other reading rpm from my pumps(2 outputs).The most amount of fans I will be running on a port is 4 so I don`t think I will have a problem there. 13-16 fans in total on one 5 LT. The tach from Aquaero solves the CPU_Fan header. I don`t think t...

Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014, 01:31

Hi Mandrix, thanks for the reply and info. I'm starting to think instead of the power adjusts I just use 2 x Aquaero 5 LT. Or a 6 and one 5 LT. None of my fans are pwm. I understand they can be used as master slave. Cheaper and will give me a total of 8 fan ports.

Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014, 18:37

Is that what this cable is for? http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2345 Im trying to figure out the best way to hook up: 2 x EK D5 Varios's, monitor rpm 2 fan groups consisting of radiator fan's 2 fan groups consisting of intake fan's (So control of 4 separate fan groups) I would like to monitor pump rpm, I do not wish to vary speed. I would like to know temps pre and post rad. I would like to monitor flow. Emergency shutdown. I have 2 separate loops. Is the power adjust 2 usefu...

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014, 20:44

Can I use the Aquaero 5 LT USB controller and Power Adjust 2 with EK D5 X-Res Pumps without any mods? I have 2 EK D5 pumps so I assume I will need 2 x Power Adjusts but I'm just not sure I the 5 LT USB controller will work with these and deliver all sensor information.. It uses this pump: http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-d5-vario-laing-d5-vario.html