• 28.04.2024, 01:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 16:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Markus777«

D5 pump control via aquabus not responding?

Hi Sebastian! Thanks for responding, I now have pump control working via USB so the pumps are working. I will update once I get them working via the Aquabus / Aquaero 6 XT. M. Update: aquabus connection is still not working (I have the good mps boards in the pumps, not the ones with the pin headers reversed) but my system needs a clean install so I will try again later, using them via USB is not a big issue for me as I'm using them on a constant speed and not a temperature speed curve.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 15:41

Zitat von »sebastian« Important note for products with a mps controller board Thanks but my pumps don't have this problem, just checked. Also, they're being recognized correctly, they are just not responding to lowering their speeds.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 15:40

Thanks but my pumps have the correct orientation for the connectors. Any other ideas?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 04:24

Hi all, I've just finished installing the Aquaero 6 XT and I have 2 D5 pumps connected to it via Aquabus. I'm still getting to know the controller and the software but I have succeeded in successfully creating a fan curve based on water temperature. The D5 pumps are successfully detected on the Aquabus and each has it's own id number (12 & 13). However, no matter what I try, I cannot seem to control the speed of the pumps. I'm now listening to 2 D5 pumps in series that won't go any lower than 10...