• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015, 07:45

Forenbeitrag von: »WaterJunkie«

Aquaero 6 dying?

The face plate is held on with adhesive. It seems to be failing. The computer is in my computer room and the temp is very stable there. Always 22 to 25 c. Just now I was reading some web page and the two sets of fans change to 100% and the other two sets drop to 0%. I will see what support has to say. Thanks

Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015, 18:47

Aquaero 6 dying?

Running the Aquaero 6 XT with Aqua computer D5 pump, MPS flow 200, two GPU blocks, CPU block, 3 fans on each channel (12 total). Two radiators. Pump -> GPU Rad -> Flow Mtr -> CPU -> CPU Rad -> GPU blocks in parallel -> Res -> pump Been working fine for a year or so then I had a glitch where the fans went to 100% during boot up and took about a minute before dropping back to normal. This would happen every few weeks or so then it stopped for a few months. July of 2014 it did it again only this ti...

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 18:49

Help with Aquaero 6 XT PWM controller.

two cups of coffee and my brain is finally engaged. I read "Pullup" and that suggest to me that the PWM line needs a pull up to the 5v rail. Installed a 10K resistor between PWM wire and +5v in typical pull up configuration. Viola! Total PWM control of my Swiftech MCP655-PWM via Aquaero 6 XT

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 17:23

I'm glad we got that cleared up. Zitat The Pump needs an external resistor to run with the standard pwm control signal from the aquaero. The Developers from the pump has forgotten this. Would you mind giving us an example of where and how this resister needs to be installed? what value? Regards, Junkie

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 10:23

The solution is simple. Increase the PWM frequency to 25khz from the 15khz it's running at now. Do you hear me AquaComputer?? My $220 controller, $40 worth of cables and accessories, $60 flowmeter and $120 Swiftech MCP655 PWM are useless. Please fix it. My motherboard outputs a 25khz PWM frequence and is able to control the pump from 0 to 100% reliably. Your Aquaero 6 XT outputs a 15khz PWM frequency. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DEFACTO STANDARDS.