• 19.04.2024, 12:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Donnerstag, 25. März 2021, 00:21

Forenbeitrag von: »PiotrMKG«

RE: What is the thermal conductivity of the thermal pads included with the 3090 blocks?

Zitat von »cptninc« I'm just wondering if some of my scraps from another project might be useful here. They are 7W/m^2 Repacing thermal pads in rtx 3090 strix active backplate

Donnerstag, 25. März 2021, 00:20

3090 Strix active backplate thermal pads question

Repacing thermal pads in rtx 3090 strix active backplate

Sonntag, 21. März 2021, 14:53

Kühlblock für die 3090 von NV? Preview Seite 11, Aktueller Stand Seite 18 / Preview Strix 21

Can someone from AQ (maybe Shoggy) tell me, what are designed clearances between RAM, PCB and other places where thermalpads are used and Active backplate on Strix 3090?

Montag, 15. März 2021, 18:01

There has to be 0.2mm compression, thermalpads have to have 10% of compression to make proper contact. 2mm thermalpad should be good for clearances of 1.4 to 1.8mm. 1mm should be good for gaps ranging from 0.45mm to 0.9mm Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Were this me, I would opt for the 2mm version. There is most probably 0.2mm of compression available in the 2mm thermal pad, but if the 1.5mm thermal doesn't make contact, you have fail.

Montag, 15. März 2021, 14:46

Can someone from AQ (maybe Shoggy) tell me, what are designed clearances between RAM, PCB and other places where thermalpads are used and backplate?

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 14:26

Hello, I would like to replace original Kingbali 9902 Series Thermal Conductive Pad with gelid ones. Thin pads are 1mm but thicker ones are 1.8mm so I have to decide if I should go with 1.5mm or 2mm ones. Thanks for help. Piotr

Samstag, 6. März 2021, 12:50

Kühlblock für die 3090 von NV? Preview Seite 11, Aktueller Stand Seite 18 / Preview Strix 21

Hello, I just want to know what thickness are pads on Active Backplate for Strix, I know there are two kinds one, is thin and other thick, but I would like to know their thickness in mm. I guess 0.5mm and 1mm giving AQ likes to make quality stuff.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2021, 20:34

Zitat von »DisposableHero78« The active backplate uses pads for the 3090, about 1mm thick. The GPU-Block uses thermal paste for the GPU and the RAM. Und noch eine Frage:Verträgt sich euer GPU-Block mit Flüssigmetallpaste? Ich würde gerne den Träger rund um die GPU mit temperaturstabilem Lack versiegeln und dann auf der GPUdie Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut verwenden. Theoretisch sollte der vernickelte Kühler damit ja kein Problem haben, gibts da Erfahrungen? So, to the shop for Fujipoly 17W/m2 th...

Montag, 1. Februar 2021, 19:10

Waiting Time for 3090 water blocks

Zitat von »Miami« I wait nearly 3 months now. No reply, no answer, nothing, Seems to be normal. The question is: Is its still worth waiting? Next Generation release will be sooner then expected. It’s not normal, I always get message or a call from shop if shipping order will be dalayed, especially from shops that value customers. BTW what is next generation?

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 11:33

Strange, I bought block for my previous GPU it was GTX 980 waterblock with Active backplate and waiting time was like 14 days, now when 3000 series GPUs are so hard to buy, stock of waterblocks should be full, unless AQ is one man company that makes them in spare time.

Montag, 25. Januar 2021, 20:05

Hi, Does anybody know what is actual time from order to shipping of 3090 blocks? I know that it states 60 days, but I really hope it's closer to 30. Thanks

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 17:33

since english part of forum is left out like an orphan, I will ask here, are thermal pads included in STRIX block Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8 or some cheap ones? and second one, will the upcoming block design for FTW3 be sometime converted for STIX one.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 17:29

kryographics NEXT RTX 3080 3090 FTW3 / Guten Rutsch!

I hope that this design will be implemented in updated block for STRIX card, which seems to be better than FTW3 this time.

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 17:59

New: aquasuite X

just installed insider X21 and AQ just vanished from aquasuite, had to roll back to X20 to regain controll.

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 10:23

Aquasuite 2015-5

aquasuite 2015 Version 5 I solved my problem, a clean install + reset to default settings mps pressure sensor and everything is back to normal.

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 08:57

Aquasuite 2015-5

I just installed new aquasuite and I have strange readouts in this program. My flowsensor (prod. no 53068 ) is showing 0,1gpm in program and the same sensor is showing 1,5gpm in Aquaero 6XT, and my pressure sensor MPS was showing much less pressure than now. Before update everything was fine, Aquasuite and Aquaero was showing the same values. What is going on?

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 20:31

kryographics GTX 980 Backplate

Zitat Please note: Graphics card and kryographics water block are not included in delivery, please order separately. With some mainboards it may be possible that connector blocks (e.g. sound) or the locking mechanism of the RAM modules extend into the area of the backplate. In such a case the backplate can not be used without modifications. Though not recommending, they appear to condonie modding the back-plate in the area of conflict. checked that too, I would have to cut off one of the bolts ...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 18:19

kryographics GTX 980 Backplate

today recieved backplate, and I am sorry to inform that graphics card with waterblock and this backplate cannot be installed in first pcie 3.0 on Asus Rampage V Extreme due to collision with RAM release clips.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 21:08

D5 pump control via aquabus not responding?

I have the same problem, except my D5 pump is recognized in Aquaero 6xt but slowing down is not possible, setting min power to 1% and preset value to 1% and the pump is going 3 galons/min (flow meter)