• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Montag, 19. Januar 2015, 20:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Goudman«

Aquasuite 2015 - Not Detecting Aquastream XT Ultra Pumps

Sebastian, I was of the understanding that the Molex connector did not have to be connected to set-up the pump in the Aquasuite. So my assumption of using the only the USB connector for set-up in the Aquasuite was incorrect? Please confirm.

Montag, 19. Januar 2015, 11:07

Aquasuite 2015 - Not Detecting Aquastream XT Ultra Pumps

Having an issue with the Aquasuite 2015 showing either of the two Aquastream Pumps I have (in series) in my system. Here is my process: 1. Aquasuite 2015 Loaded, OK looks great 2. connected Power adjusts, farbwerk and Tubemeter per AC recommendations, OK, everything works great. 3. Connect Aquastream Pump 1; Does not appear in Aquasuite main menu, Connected Pump 2, does not appear either in Aquasuite (I connected the Pump with the USB connection only (I did not connect the Power supply through m...

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 07:48

Bezel Mounting Brackets, Poweradjust LED Indicators

Thank You Infoseeker. Based on the information on Toms Hardware site, this explains the 5 1/4 bay devices and the 3 1/2 bay devices, but not specifically the Aquacomputer brackets screw sizes. I inquired with the Aquacomputer forum before - no answer, then with Sebastian - no answer. Now I am trying Shoggy and Sebastian together. Hopefully I get an answer this time. Any other suggestions on where to get the answer would be appreciated.I tend to agree on your perspective . I have the Farbwerk and...

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 10:56

Bezel Mounting Brackets, Poweradjust LED Indicators

Please help with the following questions: 1. Please tell me the size of the screws that are used for the bezel mounting brackets for Aquaero, Multiswitch, Power Adjusts etc..? These are the screws that attach to the computer case side not to the Aquaero circuit board and bezel. They seem to be either M2, M2.5 or M3. I need to order some thumb screws for these for easier access to pull units in and out of the 5 1/4 inch openings. also... 2. What color are the led indicator lights that show throug...

Montag, 8. Dezember 2014, 08:37

Aquasuite 2015 - Tubemeter function discrepency

On the download page for Aquasuite 2015, the claim is that Low Speed Aquabus is being discontinued and therefor no more use of the tubemeter. However, in the same text it states "Aquasuite 2015 can be used with the following devices: Aquaero 5/5, aquaduct mk 4/5 and eco series, aquastream, mps, power adjust 2/3, farbwerk and tubemeter." If the Tubemeter is still usable with the Aquasuite 2015, please clarify how this is possible and if there are limitations using it. Also, does connecting the Tu...

Montag, 17. November 2014, 10:52

farbwerk Questions

There is RGB LED Strips and RGB LED Strips, IP67. Can someone tell me the difference between the two? Also, the Farbwerk USB version and the Farbwerk USB Bluetooth versions: Does the Bluetooth version serve all the functions of the USB version but with the added Bluetooth option? Or is there some feature unavailable on the Bluetooth version that do come with the USB only versions? Thanks You

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 08:54

MultiSwitch 1.41 - LED Lights Output Set-Up Help

I finally have set up the Multiswitch as Shoggy recommended with AQ 6XT. Here was my procedure: ( At the end is my questions) 1. Loaded Aquasuite 2014 - 2.3 to PC. 2. Plugged in AC 6 XT using USB connection to MB and loaded no issues. Also loaded current Firmware 1036. Went well . 3. Removed AC 6XT and plugged Multiswitch to MB with USB. Windows loaded drivers, great. Note there was no Firmware update loaded nor did Aquasuite prompt to update Firmware 4. Reconnected AC 6 XT, and connected the Mu...