• 16.04.2024, 11:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 7. März 2024, 12:50

Forenbeitrag von: »InfoSeeker«

Vote

available

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 03:47

High Flow Next reporting 0 litres per hour flow

I do not believe having the Flow Next in your current orientation is an issue, as the device allows you to rotate the text 180°. [attach]10750[/attach] FYI, 'invert' refers to text/background colors, not orientation. You may want to check/reseat your USB connector, and make sure you have not bent the data pin.(though the display would not work were that the case)

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2024, 05:33

Ultitube 150 multiport lid? The included tube doesn't fit

aquacomputer are normally very good replying to an email... it's only been a couple of business days since your post. What about the 100mm acrylic tube doesn't fit... is it threaded at one end?

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2024, 17:46

small build log of my external rad

WOW... blast from the past! I am not sure of the path you describe, but no, there was no possibility of short looping... there was one direction only. THIS POST may clear it up for you.

Samstag, 3. Februar 2024, 00:07

Vote

I believe FrozenCPU commissioned 99designs to come up with these designs, and have obtained permission from aquacomputer to use the aquacomputer logo

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 14:31

Vote

FrozenCPU T-Shirt design

Samstag, 27. Januar 2024, 16:20

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Hopper64« I am having issues losing data in aquasuite. Everything is updated. Latest version. Suggestions?? Thanks Need a data trail to determine what is up:are you pulling the temps with aquasuite's 'Hardware Monitor' or HWiNFO?do you see the temps in 'Data quick view'?what is the one labeled 'temperature' & what is the source?

Montag, 22. Januar 2024, 11:03

Aquasuite: Controlling your Pumps/Fans with virtual sensors and automatic condition based curve switching.

@DeathToTheWind One of your problems is the 8 QDCs, that is a serious bunch of restriction. I have 2, to be able to decouple my external radiator, never any internally. And placing 2 radiators in parallel is not really an advantage. You get half the flow per radiator, so double time in the radiator, but only one radiator, so it should be about equal.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2024, 14:30

Aquasuite: Controlling your Pumps/Fans with virtual sensors and automatic condition based curve switching.

WOW! That looks like it was a lot of fun to do... but why? Rube Goldberg comes to mind. There is little reason to vary pump speed/coolant velocity once a reasonable value is attained (2-4 l/m yielding the quietest performance). Fans are your primary control, and they only impact coolant flowing through the radiator. The main interest is the Δt between the outlet of the radiator and room ambient, throwing in a myriad other sensors only serves to confuse the result. Applicable adages being "Just b...

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 12:06

High Flow Next in USA

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Performance-PCs has a link for a price match, but it specifically says the other vendor must have in stock. For me it was 2.5 weeks for a Alphacool RX 7900 XT reference gpu cooler till I saw it from ModMyMods. I would assume that they sit on it for a few days before ordering from Aquatuning to have a bigger order. For $12 difference I want it now! If MMM's web shop shows as 'in stock', that should satisfy PPCs requirement... I would at least try and let them shut you down....

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 05:03

@aquaman2030 Oops, my bad, I did not consider a build without an OCTO. It looks like Inputs are not integrated into the D5 NEXT or the High Flow NEXT... sorry.

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 04:12

@aquaman2030 Hope THIS helps

Freitag, 5. Januar 2024, 01:28

Zitat von »Sarioah« Would it be possible to implement a "schedule" for the D5 Next OLED screen? I have my PC's RGB lights turn themselves off automatically in the evening, when the room is darker. It would be fantastic if I could program the D5 to automatically dim (or better yet, turn off) the display within a specified time window I believe this can be done using Global Profiles "Time switch" function

Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2023, 21:05

Ambient Sensor Placement

Having seen the the bag, you know everything about those o-rings I know, and have not been concerned about the material, as the coolant is not all that corrosive. Yes, 11.5mm ID & 2.5mm thickness. EP may be something like Ethylene Propylene or Ethylene Polypropylene.

Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2023, 19:21

Ambient Sensor Placement

Got the Blue-White F400 with the 1/4 NPT ends. The threaded female ends on the flow meter are slightly beveled at the top of the thread, causing the o-rings to on the G-1/4 fittings to not seat properly. The standard o-ring supplied with Bitspower fittings look to be 1,5mm thick, so I tried 2,5mm thick o-rings I had laying around, and that seemed to work. It is an option if the overall height of the flow meter with the adapter fittings is too tall. 2.5mm o-rings: [attach]10602[/attach] Fitting w...

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2023, 14:29

Yoctopuce

Yoctopuce - Integrating into aquasuite

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2023, 05:05

Ambient Sensor Placement

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« All of the options are Female NPT so I think an adapter fitting is required regardless of which size the NPT fittings are. You have to convert from NPT to BSPP. Are you suggesting that a standard BSPP 0.250" Male fitting may thread far enough into the 0.250" Female NPT fitting for the O-Ring to seal? That is what I did with the Blue-White rotameter I have, Bitspower 3/8" BSPP male directly into the 3/8" NPT female end fitting on the rotameter Zitat So the Bitspower adapter...

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2023, 22:53

Ambient Sensor Placement

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Thank you for this information. I am in the southeast US and also found Fresh Water Systems in a Google search. They do list the -4 version with 0.250” Female NPT LINK. It is out of stock but says More Expected Soon. It costs ~$11 more than the -6 version with 0.375” Female NPT for some reason. I believe the flow rate is different for the one you linked (0.025 - 0.25 GPM / 0.1 – 1.0 LPM) Zitat I also found it HERE but the -6 and -8 versions seem to be much more common. I w...

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2023, 16:53

Ambient Sensor Placement

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I am curious about the flow meter and the fittings that screw into it. IIRC from another post, that is a Blue-White F-400 series. I am considering buying one of these and have been reviewing their documentation. I think the model I want is the F-40_376_LN-4. [attach]10577[/attach] F = Flow Meter 40 = F-400 Acrylic Body 376 = 0.2 - 2.0 GPM (or ~1.0 - ~7.5 LPM) LN = 316 Stainless Steel Rod 4 = 0.250" Female NPT, Polypropylene Blank = Viton O-Rings That is correct, except I d...

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2023, 18:40

Ambient Sensor Placement

Ambient Sensor Placement

Donnerstag, 23. November 2023, 14:32

Bar Graph Statistics Cause Bar Graph to "Jiggle"

Zitat von »sebastian« disable the statistics data, this is useless with a zero timespan Agreed, the function is useless with a zero time span, but shouldn't it return the correct value even if used in a 'useless' manner? EDIT: The simplest solution is to not have zero be an option on the selection slider ([attach]10547[/attach])

Donnerstag, 23. November 2023, 12:37

Zitat von »sebastian« if you set the time to 0, you don't need statistics, that's no problem. Actually, that is a problem. If the time range is set to zero, 'high', 'low' & 'average' should all reflect the current value, not reset to zero... unless the current value is zero.

Donnerstag, 23. November 2023, 04:50

Looks like the issue is with the statistics. The Δt keeps resetting to zero, resetting the 'high', low' & 'average' to zero, thus causing the values to switch from 3 or 2 digits to one. Then the right justified formatting makes adjustments to the position of the bar graph.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2023, 02:06

FrozenCPU is back in business!

Zitat von »RuffHi« They have been back for a while - under their old website. My last purchase from them (EK Filler port) was last week and using their new website. I had to (re)register with them. They are competitive on price but I only use them if I can't find something on TitanRig, Performance PC, modmymod or Amazon. Walmart keeps on popping up in my searches too but they haven't 'won' anything from me as yet. The previous owner had a closeout sale earlier this year, and it looks like the c...

Dienstag, 21. November 2023, 17:53

Ambient Air Temp Question

No, I would not average the fan controller temperatures, they return the temperature of the electronics... if using PWM, the will not be excessively hot, but they will be higher than ambient. If you need more than 3 values averaged, this can be done with the aquasuite > Playground > Virtual Software sensors. Why not just use the air sensor giving a reasonable value? Placement of the Ambient Temperature Sensor is important, as radiators radiate. I hang a 90cm 'Stop Sensor' out the back, about a 3...

Donnerstag, 9. November 2023, 03:35

Service can't start

Your best bet is probably support@aqua-computer.de

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 13:12

Problem with Hubby7 in SATA power

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« It looks like you have already done this test, and I am impressed with your setup. I see that you have a Blue-White Acrylic Flow Meter. I can’t quite make out the model number but think it’s an F-400. Is that correct? I am curious how the High Flow Next readings compare to the Blue-White. Also, has Aquacomputer ever commented on the error introduced by the flow meter’s electronic's waste heat? Yes, that is a Blue-White F-400, dual scale (0.2-2.0 gpm & 1.0-7.5 lpm) with 3/8...

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 12:28

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I don’t think the advice you got on the ROG forum is correct because the manual for your motherboard clearly shows that the USB10 header is wired just like the U2_1314 header. Personally, I would trust the Asus manual. The Dual USB 2 PCI bracket you linked has a 10-pin USB header on it so it would require a fully wired USB header for both of the ports to work. The pin-out diagram you linked shows the upper port on USB10 having +5V & ground, but the data pins show NC (PIN-O...

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 03:33

Power Measurement

Zitat von »Methodical« Curious. What is the purpose of monitoring pump power? The function attempt to determine power (heat) dissipated bv the radiator. If you have alternating radiators & waterblocks, you will need to have temperature sensors at in/out of each radiator, make the calculation, and add them up for total heat dissipated.

Freitag, 3. November 2023, 21:57

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Thank you for clarifying this. I am planning to make use of this feature that I had missed in the HFN manual and was recently pointed out by Shoggy and you in THIS thread. Your point that with no flow, the HFN electronics waste heat will increase the temp of the coolant inside the device is interesting. I guess Aquacomputer either ignores this or considers it small enough to be irrelevant. I am pondering a way to test this and figure out how much the HFN waste heat increas...

Freitag, 3. November 2023, 03:46

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Curious- What High Flow Next functions are you referring to that they can do when the system is powered down? I know there are Standby Detection options and Standby Behavior options but I don’t understand why it would be beneficial to have the High Flow Next operating when the system and the pump are not running. No pump means no flow, so why have the flow meter powered when the pump is not running? Zitat von »Manual« The seventh sensor in the list can be configured to cal...

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 03:56

The sockets on the hubby7 are not a tight fit, and the plugs can be inserted offset. In your picture it looks like ports 1 and 3 are shifted to the left, and port 7 may be shifted to the right (may be parallax). Port 5 looks properly centered. As Speedy-VI pointed out, it appears you have two 9-pin sockets on your motherboard, giving you 4 USB ports. I would set them up as follows:leakshield #1leakshield #2farbwerk 360hubby7 (not sata powered) add the rest to the hubby7 aquaero 6 both highflow n...

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 09:46

Aquareo 6...Curve Controllers

Yes, the aquaero is limited to four curve controllers, which really should not be an issue as there are only four fan ports

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 12:35

Power Measurement

The high flow next has an integrated dissipated power calculator also. If the high flow next is situated @ radiator in, add a temperature sensor @ radiator out to the external temperature sensor on the high flow next. [attach]10508[/attach] [attach]10509[/attach]

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2023, 17:30

OCTO : Different results between two temperature sensors

I never concern myself with absolute accuracy, assuming the error to be fairly constant. I am more interested in change. My typical loop compares coolant temperature to ambient air temperature, increasing fan speed as that delta increases.

Dienstag, 26. September 2023, 12:24

All GPU Sensor Data Gone After Updating NVidia Driver to v537.42

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Thanks to both of you for the information. It seems pretty clear now that the GPU sensor name changes in HWINFO are what caused the sensor disconnects in Aquasuite. I have an overview page that displays several GPU sensors, another one just for the GPU that displays 14 GPU sensors, and another one for a smaller display that has 8 GPU sensors, so it was a bit of work to reconnect them all. I just updated to HWiNFO v7.63-5220 Beta release, which again required reconnecting t...

Sonntag, 24. September 2023, 01:51

Yes I have v7.63-5215 currently installed. Come to think on it, I believe I did have to update the data source for those two item. I didn't think much on it, assumed the item_id had changed and there was a mismatch. From the looks of it, that appears to be the case.

Samstag, 23. September 2023, 22:51

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Thank you. Are you monitoring the GPU sensors imported from HWINFO shared memory or directly in AQS? The GPU sensors I lost were all coming in from HWINFO. I did enable GPU monitoring directlyh in AQS to see if that was working properly and it was. Yes, I pull the sensors from HWiNFO

Samstag, 23. September 2023, 05:35

Just updated to 537.42 ([attach]10468[/attach]) Was monitoring GPU temp & GPU Core Load, both show correctly after update ([attach]10469[/attach])

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 20:27

Rolling back Aquasuite update

This may help -> (show_desktop) Interesting, this clip was viewable in my firefox browser... something must have been updated somewhere

Mittwoch, 13. September 2023, 13:13

Do not know what was addressed with Hardware Monitor for x.75... but AX1600i not detected ([attach]10449[/attach])

Samstag, 9. September 2023, 14:40

Exiting

Exiting

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 23:28

Change Up Time From Seconds to Hours

It's basic ([attach]10442[/attach])

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 13:39

Change Up Time From Seconds to Hours

Uptime may be converted to decimal hours by making a Virtual Sensor ([attach]10437[/attach]) The 24 hour, hour result may be converted to the 12 hour format by making a Virtual Sensor ([attach]10438[/attach])

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 00:45

D5 pump with Aquabus (41093)

I have one of the old D5 USB pumps in storage. I like it better than the NEXT because I have no need for the extra 'features', plus they are smaller. Truth be told, I prefer their plain PWM pump, leaving control to an OCTO.

Montag, 4. September 2023, 14:19

Relative (loop) still does not reset when it loops

Samstag, 2. September 2023, 19:23

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« This flow chart is interesting. I think that in the value test diamonds, YES is on the right and NO is at the bottom, as shown in the attached. Is this correct? Correct Zitat I also think the greater than tests may need to be greater than or equal to, and the less than tests may need to be less than or equal to No. the first test determines if new_value is greater than max_value    if new_value at or below max_value, leave new_value alone, drop down to min_value test    if...

Samstag, 2. September 2023, 06:21

I believe this flowchart allows max/min to be hit in both +/- stepping, and will keep steps consistent as specified ([attach]10432[/attach])

Samstag, 2. September 2023, 03:56

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The step value should restart at minimum whenever it loops I watched your last video and replicated your test setup. I agree that the step value should restart at the minimum value whenever it loops. Setting the maximum value to 100 and the button step value to 25 clearly shows the problem with how it works now. Currently I see two issues with the loop option:Having to use a value 1 less than the desired minimum value yields the problem you highlight...