• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014, 01:38

Forenbeitrag von: »scullbock1«

How to clear emergency shutdown from Aquaero 4 display

there are many users with problems , but it seems they don't care about it . just the sale goes well and after that only downhill my friend

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014, 01:32

many problems with new firmware , it left the pc a bricolage

thanks should have told before , i have an aquaero 5 XT and LT both running with 1 D5 aquabus/usb pump connected. the relay is working now , the temperature lines are back also after a clean install and reflash only sensor 1 will not detect , will see for this later . the issue with both D5 pumps remain even after a reflash , maybe the pumps need a reflash too , but this is not in the aquasuite available. hope they fix it greets

Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014, 15:45

many problems with new firmware , it left the pc a bricolage

hello , whats up with the new firmware , there are so many problems with that it left my pc in a non usable state for the rest of the family . first of all i want to state " SHAME ON YOU AQUA-COMPUTER for the release of a very very buggy firmware and left so many users in the cold for the holidays , mary christmass to you too" 1) whats with the configuration of the relay , BEFORE : everything was like it suppossed to be , i could fire up the pc and it went on and when i closed it it shutted down...

Montag, 28. Juli 2014, 20:24

aquaero XT + aquaero LT

thanks , that's what i tought , i purchased the LT for the extra fans i need and an extra RGB led so i put loop 2 on it as well and show the info on the desktop thru aquasuite . greets sven

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 18:50

aquaero XT + aquaero LT

hello , i have an aquaro XT for 2 years now and recently bought an LT for expansion . i want a dual loop but not shure if i need to configuere in slave or not. can i use the XT and Lt both seperathly in 1 system or do i need to configure the LT as slave. if i use in slave can i still use the rgb led controlers of both devices ? if i use seperathly are there difficulties to overcome when plugging on the XT 1xD5 pump with aquabus + High Flow sensor with aquabus , and on the LT 1xD5 pump with aquab...