• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 21. August 2014, 18:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Xqlusive«

Aquaero 5 w/ D5 aquabus and tacho

I noticed that, in Aquasuite shows it as 0 - 100 RPM, while the digital signal goes from 1800 - 5200 RPM. I still have the usb connected but control goed trough aquabus. Have any of you noticed that the inlet temp of my radiator is lower whnm pump is running at minimal speed? I did a test at full or half speed but the inlet temp only went up. I think the pump is also generating heat.

Mittwoch, 20. August 2014, 22:43

Thanks for the info, it worked immediately!! Now i can control the pump, i have both cables installed, so i can decide how to control my pump,

Mittwoch, 20. August 2014, 00:41

Hello, first post here I'm from Holland so if my english seems a bit off then you know why I have a question relating my new setup with aquacomputer components, I installed an Aquaero 5 LT, an AC D5 with aquabus. Pump runs just fine but it seems that Aquiasuite can't control my pump. Pump is always running maximum (i think) but i could not see my RPM of the pump, so i connected the aqaubus cable on the alarm connection (according the manuel this could also used as tacho) of my pump and and to th...