• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2016, 03:33

Forenbeitrag von: »donohue100«

dissapointing

Does this mean I have to pay you £15 to upgrade the software? Is the new version memory hogging like the previous? I have spent hundreds on aquacomputer hardware and now I have to pay a license fee for the software every year? WOW

Freitag, 5. September 2014, 14:04

all fan headers can only be installed one way

all fan headers can only be installed one way, there is no way of setting it up wrong.

Freitag, 5. September 2014, 01:11

questions regarding the aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller

hello, I have a the aquastream xt ultra and wish to buy the aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller. I have a number of questions: Does the aquastream xt ultra plug into the aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller or do they both separately plug into the motherboard via the internal USB and communicate that way? How many fans can be run off a single fan channel on the controller, i wish to control 7? I assume no fan channel splitters come with the fan controller. Thanks

Donnerstag, 4. September 2014, 23:03

these

this fan http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.ph…1kujepenskkp815 this pump aquastream xt ultra

Donnerstag, 4. September 2014, 23:02

thanks

thanks both of you

Donnerstag, 4. September 2014, 13:50

horrible fan noise when controlled through the pump

i am sorry but this is possible and has happened, 3 fans now squeak and tick after being connected to the pump.

Mittwoch, 3. September 2014, 18:41

does not control fans well

that did not go well, i worked out my three fans are well within 5 watt margin and it wrecked all the fans they would start up and squeak then tick, this ticking will now not go away even if they are put back into a fan controller.

Mittwoch, 3. September 2014, 18:35

horrible fan noise when controlled through the pump

I thought I would try a single fan controlled directly via the pump till I get a controller to go with it. The fan spins up and makes an awful squealing noise then ticks. When I took the fan out it still does this on my other fan controller. I tried another fan and the pump has damaged the fan in the same way. What is causing this?

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 18:41

aqua-suite not using minimum speed setting

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Look at the parameters that you set to control the pump speed, It may be that the max speed condition is in effect. Under what monitoring condition is the pump supposed to be at 3000/50Hz... that condition may be exceeded. i do not have any settings available to set conditions for pump speed based on any parameter. Where would this be in the software?

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 18:39

its an aquastream xt and can control fans

its an aquastream xt and can control fans, without a controller it can control and with just the pump you can control 5W worth of fans

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 17:02

how many fans can the pump control on its own?

I plan to use the pump to control 3 fans they are 12v fans, I am not planning on having these at full speed. i am using a 3 way splitter from the pump. Will this be OK.

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 16:59

aqua-suite not using minimum speed setting

I have minimum speed set to 3000 rmp 50hz and maximum at 5000 rmp and 84 hz it is in automatic mode, why does the pump not sit at 3000 and always goes to the max speed?

Freitag, 22. August 2014, 14:25

Setting up fans to work with the aquasuite software?

Hello, I have a couple of questions and it would be great if they could be answered. First of all this pump is great, when filling the system I thought it was not on as it made so little noise. My questions are as follows: Can I change the minimum pump speed below 3000? Can I create a custom profile to change pump speed based on water temp? How do I go about adding fans to the pump to be controlled, does that need a fan controller or will it just need a channel splitter? How many fans can the pu...