• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 18:20

Forenbeitrag von: »cool&quiet«

Aquasuite 2016-5.3 and HWiNFO64

I reverted back to last freeware version of HWiNFO64, 6.43-4385, but just can't get anything from that app to pass to Aquasuite 2016. Open Hardware Monitor is present there, no problem with that.

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 13:41

I read that too. I downloaded last freeware version 6.42 (and 6.43 beta). I will try those later, but the problem is I can't get Aquasuite to see it, at all. How can I reach any mods to change my email address to get notifications? Anyone with sufficient privileges can go ahead and update my email address. Just change the domain to @hotmail.com and I'm good to go.

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 14:33

Is Aquasuite 2016-5.3 and HWiNFO64 (lates beta as of writing 7.05-4485) supposed to go along? I can't get any software readings to Aquasuite. I've enable Shared Memory Support from HWiNFO settings. I've used OpenHardwareMonitor 0.9.6 so far to get some software readings, but it doesn't seem to support Samsung 980 Pro SSD-drive temperature reading, which HWiNFO does. I'm using Aquaero 6 Pro USB. edit: BTW FOR ADMINS: I have an old email account attached to my profile which I can't access any long...

Dienstag, 6. März 2018, 21:33

Aquasuite & constant high CPU usage

It seems to have went away, but I'll have to monitor if it comes back. Btw. I never minded high RAM usage for the last two decades or so. Memory is there for use and is usually in abundance. It doesn't practically increase the energy bill at all (relatively speaking) and is always preferable to HDD/SDD usage.

Dienstag, 6. März 2018, 18:30

Aquasuite & constant high CPU usage

I just noticed my CPU was highly stressed constantly. Taskbar show constant ~52% CPU usage for Aqua Computer Service. Is anyone else experiencing this too? It gets me worried with the mining trojans nowadays. I'm running Aquasuite 2016-5.3 with Aquaero 6 Pro and i7-3770k@4.5GHz, which is not by any means a slow CPU, so the utilization is considerable and power draining.

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 16:28

Aquasuite stopped working properly after W10 update

Fantastic! Got OHM working again following those steps. It required booting into safe mode. Before I did that, I tried killing everything I could think of in Task manager, but it didn't help. Thanks.

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 15:25

Okay, I got the HWiNFO working, but Open Hardware Monitor still doesn't work. I will try those steps and see if I get that back to working too. edit: I get access denied when I try deleting that value in the steps. I might have to try this in safe mode, but I got to find out how to get there in W10...

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 14:06

My Windows 10 Pro x64 system downloaded and installed a major build update today to 1511 (10586.31. After that Aquasuite isn't receiving any sensor data from Open Hardware Monitor. In Aquasuite on Software sensor pages it says no external data sources available. Open Hardware Monitor is happily running on the background, just like like before. I even tried latest version of HWiNFO64, but still no external sensor data whatsoever. Any suggestions?

Samstag, 12. September 2015, 13:26

Aquaro 6 XT Intelliremote support

I've provided all the necessary information on this topic. Now it's down to the Intelliremote developer to incorporate the Aquaero support based on this. You can see my latest post on the link to Melloware forum. In short first five character pairs Aquaero forwards from the IR is what is needed to define a button and the rest needs to be discarded, as that changes with each press. I would be interested to read from a staff answer why that is. edit: Added the link: http://forum.melloware.com/view...

Mittwoch, 9. September 2015, 12:38

Double posting here from there: http://forum.melloware.com/viewtopic.php…&p=32429#p32429 Confirming that it is just like before. You can’t repeat a press as the strings aren’t identical. But the thing is that for the most part they are and this should be easy enough to bypass by ignoring stuff after the beginning. It seems that the first five charset pairs are what denotes a button from another on a remote, at least on the particular one I briefly tested. Eighteen or so pairs remained unchanged,...

Sonntag, 6. September 2015, 12:45

Nice to see the Aquaero support for Intelliremote re-opened. We superficially probed it earlier this year, but ended up letting it go, partly as I was already set with working IR receiver on X-Fi front panel. There: http://forum.melloware.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10847 I’ll get onto this as soon as I get a working version of the beta supporting Aquaero devices. I got trial over message as I installed over my paid version. So am I understanding correctly that you have managed to get remotes workin...

Montag, 25. August 2014, 22:20

Open letter on current serious shortcomings on aquasuite / development suggestions

SpeedFan has its issues, too. Those issues are the reason why I was looking for more solid solution. For one with SpeedFan it’s throwing dice what options you motherboard happens to provide for fan control on hardware level and for second how well SpeedFan happens to support that particular motherboard. Motherboard fan outputs are also more limited than standalone solutions - in numbers and for example often having a combined 1 amp current limit. I also liked the idea of software independent coo...

Montag, 25. August 2014, 20:46

Open letter on current serious shortcomings on aquasuite / development suggestions

I now tried to set the fans to behave as I want them to to best of my abilities by taking advantage of the virtual sensors wa3pnt pointed. They did provide a passable solutions that will have to suffice in lack of a better one, but only with the use of the offsets to their maximum limits to different temperature sensors. This also almost turned out to be an unusable solution because the limited +-10 offset boundaries weren’t quite enough for balancing the control for desired behavior from each s...

Montag, 25. August 2014, 17:49

Zitat von »wa3pnt« I think that you need to look at the Virtual temperature sensors in Aquasuite. Remember that even though you setup the Curve Controllers in Aquasuite, they are actually implemented in the Aquaero itself, and operate when Aquasuite is not running. The Aquaero has memory limitations that would prevent 15 Curve Controllers. After using the Aquaero6 XT in two of my builds over the past year I find that there is nothing on the market that has all the capabilities of the Aquaero/Aq...

Montag, 25. August 2014, 15:51

Today I wrote an email to Aqua Computer explaining my disappointment on major shortcomings on the aquasuite software controlling an aquaero I just recently purchased. As I think these points need to get as much attention as possible I decided to copy-paste my mail here, to have other people express their support for these features and for also have their say. " Hi! Over the weekend I got the time to familiarize myself with the aquasuite software. Setting up the hardware for my new system my firs...