• 27.04.2024, 19:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 17:32

Forenbeitrag von: »The Colonel«

n°2 Aquaero 6 XT, n° 4 D5 Pump with USB and Aquabus Interface, n°4 water T sensor, N° 2 flow sensor, n°64 Fans

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« You asked about cables in the OP.. which ever way you go, 2 independent systems or 1 system, you will need Aquabus Y-splitters & cables. Aquabus Y-connector 4 pin Cables & Extensions The difference between 3-pin & 4-pin Aquabus cables is that the 4th pin carries power, so 4 pins needed for MPS sensors & 3 pins for motors, though the 4th pin will just be ignored if present on motors. Curious, what are you putting in the center cage of the case that will be cooled? Thanks ...

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 17:29

n°2 Aquaero 6 XT, n° 4 D5 Pump with USB and Aquabus Interface, n°4 water T sensor, N° 2 flow sensor, n°64 Fans

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« You don't need two Aquaero's for that. It will just add unnecessary complication. All you need is to use the non MPS flow sensors and add a poweradjust for another flow meter input. The MPS pumps and poweradjust will add all th extra temp sensor inputs you need. Really though, the only realistic reason I can see for anything approaching this large is so that all fans and pumps can just be run at very low silent speeds at all times and still have very low temps. Which mak...

Donnerstag, 18. September 2014, 22:19

Thanks InfoSeeker, you answer to my questions, I think I'll use 2 Aquaero e make a system like that [/align][/size] [/align][/size]

Montag, 15. September 2014, 12:07

Hi Guys, I want ask your help to configure my new system: I have 4 pumps, 64 fans and want use 4 water T sensor, 2 flow sensor and about 6 air T sensor. The first question is I need 2 Aquaero ? The case il very big so I'll need extension cables for connection to pumps and sensor, there are? What advice can you give me? I'll use also 4 Aquatube e 4 filter This is my Big Boy, the case inside is a little 900D