• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-22 von insgesamt 22.

Freitag, 12. August 2016, 16:31

Forenbeitrag von: »LJHAQUACOM«

Basic flow test needed.

Hi InfoSeeker, Sorry to be a pain but although the hard/software from Aqaucomputer sets a very high standard, the documentation can be somewhat lacking in places. In the context of your reply, what is the 'alarm module' and where is it ? Cheers, LJ

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016, 11:52

Basic flow test needed.

Thanks for the detail. Just confirm my understanding then: 1. What exactly does the Aquaero RPM port produce, assuiming the D5 is connected via the AquaBus [not via the D5 Tacho o/p]. Is it a simple binary 1/0 representing Running/Stopped, or does it give actual rpm detail to the Mobo CPU Fan input ? 2. Also is the feed from the Aquaero > Aquabus mono directional i.e. it simply speeds up or slows down the pump, dependant on external sensor input, it does not poll or receive data from the D5 itse...

Mittwoch, 10. August 2016, 19:16

Basic flow test needed.

I understand that flow measurement in any loop is not an accurate science, as there are just too many variables to accommodate. So, I guess my requirement is quite simple as I just need to ensure that I have coolant flow in the CPU loop. I'm using an Aquaero 6 XT and [aquacomputer] D5 with USB and Aquabus ports. Would I just connect to the Tacho port using an appropriate cable ? If so which cable and where do I connect the other end ? Or, could I just make use of the Aquabus port to control both...

Donnerstag, 4. August 2016, 17:21

Pressure equalisation membrane G1/4 query ?

Thanks 47. Just concerned that the membrane could have leaked water when the pump was off. Both you and Shoggy have confirmed my fears are unfounded.

Dienstag, 2. August 2016, 11:02

Thanks Shoggy, that's the confirmation I needed

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2016, 23:44

The reservoir and D5 pump for one of my loops is beneath the radiator. If I include a Pressure equalisation membrane in the top of the reservoir will this mean that when the pump is switched off, the water in the radiator will flow back down [finding its own level] and out through the membrane fitting ? Thanks, Lyndon

Freitag, 22. Juli 2016, 23:33

SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 PWM fans ?

Thanks Shoggy, it all makes sense now. LJ

Freitag, 22. Juli 2016, 19:43

SPLITTY9 splitter for up to 9 PWM fans ?

Hi, The Splitty can handle 9 PWM fans in a cluster. I understand that only one fan in a cluster will need the PWM control wire/signal enabled, the others [up to 8] will have their speed controlled as a result i.e. they don't need the fourth [PWM] wire enabled. How is this accomplished on the Splitty board ? Thanks, LJ

Sonntag, 6. September 2015, 15:36

Daisy Chaining MPS devices.

Cheers Mate, a complete and considered reply, as I've grown to expect from you. L

Samstag, 5. September 2015, 12:30

Daisy Chaining MPS devices.

Hi Folks. Have an Aquaero 6 XT Installed and I'm about to connect my devices. This is where I need a little help please, to avoid blowing anything up I need to connect 2 x Aqua Computer D5 USB/Aquabus pumps and 2 x 'pump adapter for aqualis with integrated fill level sensor' units. Assuming each has been connected initially via USB, to give them unique ID's, do I now simply daisy chain the devices together via 4 pin Y connectors, to the one 'high speed' port ? If I purchase an mps flow sensor in...

Sonntag, 29. März 2015, 23:37

Using two Aqualis D5 Watercooling Pump Adaptor's in series

We're still on the same page. As I have a free Pump Adopter, makes sense I guess to pop another AC D5 in it and connect using a Bitspower fittings. Only one reservoir needed and one loop. As for the aesthetic aspect, I told a small lie. Hard acrylic tubing, although a pain to install, with Black Sparkle fittings make for quite a neat set-up. I'll have to see what the new Farbwerk can offer, when the moneys available ! Cheers.

Sonntag, 29. März 2015, 19:03

Hi Infoseeker. Agreed this is a good article and there are a few more on the WEB expounding the virtues of running D5's in series, especially where restrictions are present in the loop. Esthetics, although important, are not a priority for me. I need something that's functional and serves a purpose. The gear from Aquacomputer meets my requirements, extremely well made and built to last. Basically you get what you pay for. What I need to know is very specific, does anyone have any experience of r...

Sonntag, 29. März 2015, 16:09

Hi Folks, I'm rebuilding my loop at the moment which will consist of: 2 x EW xtx 480 rads 2 x Poseidon GTX 780 GPU's 1 x CPU block : Kryos HF for Socket 2011-3 2 x Aqualis D5 Pump Adapters with Fill Level Sensor 1 x Aqualis 450 ml Res. USB / Aquabus D5 Pumps I don't particularly want two discrete loops [I was given the second pump adapter] and wondered if anyone has experience of running these pump adapters in series [one res], a D5 pump being installed in each ? This would primarily be for resi...

Montag, 19. Januar 2015, 15:49

Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor Art: 41095 - dimensions

Thanks InfoSeeker. I could calculate the size of the bracket if I had a reference point. The problem is that the pump top sizes aren't quoted anywhere either. I assume around 85mm square [to fit the 450ml Res] but I can't tell how big the bracket fasteners are in width or how far they push the pump top away from the case. Bracket width is key if I wish to mount side by side. LJ

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 16:30

Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor Art: 41095 - dimensions

Hi Guys, do any of you know the dimensions of this unit, in particular how big the metal support bracket is and how far the pump adaptor sticks out once mounted. I'd like to fit two of these units side by side but need to know the dimensions before I invest. Thnaks, LJ

Dienstag, 4. November 2014, 18:06

Aquaero 6 Pro D5 interface requirement.

Thanks for your comment Shoggy, puts my mind at rest. All my fans are also < 12 months old so good to go I would think. I guess what you are saying Jakusonfire, is yes, use the Aquabus connection but only to regulate the pump speed until a sweetspot is found, then hold it. If so, this sounds like good advice as Aida64 will still give me the GPU/CPU temp and the fans can still be regulated. I have to say the members and content on this Forum are a cut above some of the other Forums I've experienc...

Montag, 3. November 2014, 17:38

Shoggy & Infoseeker, thanks for your advice, very much appreciated. For me, the Aquabus connection is clearly the way to go ! Possibly a question for Shoggy: All my fans are Noctura 4 pin PWM. Are there any know issues with connecting these with the Pro 6 ? I will be grouping together with ModMyToys PCB's, no more than 6 per Aquaero channel. Well within the scope of the console power wise, just wondered if there are know issues with speed regulation etc. Thanks.

Sonntag, 2. November 2014, 18:22

Thanks InfoSeeker, this is very helpful. Seems I'm not the only one with this type of configuration question, after reading your link and other similar items in the Forum. Full credit to Aquacomputer on the h/w front as it backs up my assumption that it's the best out there but complex to configure without detailed knowledge. I guess my next question would be: If I assume I have two D5's with the USB and Aquabus interface, what are the pros and cons of connecting via USB or the Aquabus interface...

Sonntag, 2. November 2014, 12:50

Hello All, I’ve researched the WEB for hours and come to the conclusion that for a one-stop solution, you simply can’t better Aquacomputer control products. The problem for me is that I can’t get to grips with how the components interface and I clearly need the help of experts such as Shoggy, Sebastian and members of this Forum. Initially I envisage a single GPU loop with one EK-CoolStream RAD XTX 480. I will add a second independent loop later for the CPU and MB Water-blocks. I use Aida64 for s...

Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014, 23:54

Config diagrams for Aquaero 6 Pro [or XT]

Thanks InfoSeeker, you've clearly put some time into your reply, appreciated. I have a D5 pump top, that too is Bitspower, should have mentioned that I guess. It will take me sometime to get this together and I will certanliy consider your config. suggestions. I'm grouping the fans together with 4 pin ModMyToys adaptors, saves on 'Y' cables and leads to a tidier case. I just need more time to get things done..... LJ

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 20:18

I think I've probably answered this myself. If you wade through the various manuals, as most of you probably have, then you can gradually build up a schematic for your own rig. Would have been nice to see a few examples but I guess this product is just too bespoke.

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 11:59

Hi Guys, It's obvious that there are many configurations that could be used with the A6 Pro console at the centre. The problem I have is that the manual doesn't really give any indication as to how the various modules/accessories can be configured in a loop. Does anyone have a diagrammatic representation of a working set-up showing how the parts are plumbed together? At the moment I'm considering the following GPU loop, with a second CPU/Mobo block loop later: GPU Loop: 250 MM Bitspower tube res...