• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 12. September 2015, 13:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Meelobee«

Question about controlling pump speed

Hi, thanks for your reply and sorry for my late reaction So in order to be able to change the pump speed, either from controller or from the software suite, I first have to connect it with usb to configure it? Bummer, that means I'll have to drain my loop, as the usb on the pump is unreachable with a filled loop...

Dienstag, 8. September 2015, 22:11

Question about controlling pump speed

I've just installed a new system with an D5 pump (usb/aquabus version), an aqualis pump adapter and an Aquaero 6 pro and I've got a few questions: 1. The pump gets 12v directly from the PSU. The Aquabus s connected to the high speed port on the controller with a 4 pin cable. The pump shows up in the controller. (I can name it) But I'm missing a way to manually set the pump speed. Is this possible? 2. The pump adapter for the reservoir also has an aquabus connector, is there any use in connecting...

Mittwoch, 26. November 2014, 10:47

Aquaero 6 XT installation questions

Thanks for your reply Shoggy And sorry for my late response. I've wired all the fans together and now I have 1 cable for each set of 3 fans. When I keep the RPM cable connected to all 3 fans, the aquaero shows 3 rpm numbers changing very fast. I assume because it;s getting input from all 3 fans at once. To avoid this I've disconnected the rpm wire on the 2nd and 3rd fan. So now the fans all get power from the Aquaero, but only 1 is 'reporting' it's rpm to the aquaero. Is this the correct way? Or...

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 22:02

Aquaero 6 XT installation questions

hi, I have an Aquaero 6 XT and I'm about to connect it to 6 fans, a D5 pump/base and a flowmeter. Since it's my first Aquaero I have some questions to make sure I don't mess up installing it. Fans: I've got 2 rads with 3 fans, so 6 fans in total (for now) and I'd like to be able to control each rad on a channel on the controller. What is the best way to connect 3 fans to a channel? (Fans used are; Corsair AF120 LED, wiring has 3 cables.) Pump: The pump I'm using is an AquaComp D5 with aquabus/us...