• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-29 von insgesamt 29.

Freitag, 18. Januar 2019, 07:38

Forenbeitrag von: »avictord«

Installing Quadro and splitty 4

HI Rex, Surprised that you have not got a response. How did you set up Aquasuite software to manage the QUADRO? If you describe this and some screen shots then that may prompt some help. Cheers.

Mittwoch, 12. April 2017, 09:21

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

Finally got around to revisiting my system with the AC installed...And noticed the licensing software changes... Personally I have no issue with the new software costs so long as the support for older products continues (i.e AQ 5 LT). I decided its important that AC now retain a high standard to their AS software, rather than being the poor cousin. Having purchased 2017/18 my expectation is that the software quality increase. I do sympathise with those who may have multiple systems who prefer to...

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 13:36

Aquaero 5 (LT) + Laing DDC Pump

I wish I got a dollar for ever time I see this question.. The cable is perfect for any fan port on either the 5LT or the PowerAdjust when managing DDC pumps. I run two DDC pumps with this cable and have tested on both 5LT and the PowerAdjust. I in fact use 2 x PowerAdjusts to manage each individual pump for the pump itself, water temp and flow meter. It works perfectly to manage the RPMs of the pump.

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 09:58

Sad news for the USA water cooling community (update)

I'm getting mixed messages... although the damage and the the site do say something. I think that the company can restart if the right management is in place, things can turn around quickly. The will to do business and provide good services they can get back on track. If the Company has financial issues due to mismanagement (what usually happens) then a new owner or owners can again turn it around out of receivership. I hope they do...

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 15:12

Shutting Down PC with Aquaero.

Bytales the Cable Management is EXCELLENT. That is a lot of thinking & Work. Maintenance and change will be simple. Well Done... Zitat von »Bytales« I have made the wiring that is suppose to come into aquaero, as seen here, thats the blue wire. The restofthe white wire is further sleeved, i hope it works. PS: THe power on wire is slot 9 from the picture, not 3/4 as depicted in the photo.

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 09:44

PWM fans on LT5

All I can suggest is setting up a simple controller (preset value control) under the 5LT section and attach the PWM fan(s) to it. You can simply play with the percentage % on this controller and change the minimums and maximums on the FAN setting itself under Fans tab of the 5LT. This is just to start with so that the fan remains at a manageable speed for now. You can later work out how you want to align it to a curve control something more complex. Now I'm using this method for 2 x MCP35x pumps...

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 23:14

Connecting 6 PA to Aquaero 6 XT

Zitat von »Bytales« What do you mean by Power Hub ? Which Deltas do you mean ! Regarding the USB Connection to the Computer i think i might have found the solution Through this adapter: http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/produc…l-usb3-adapter/ im going to connect two of these: http://www.hubgear.com/usbg-7u3ml.php The Hubs will give me in total 14 USB slots, and since i will need 11, i will be left with 3 spare. The hubs im going to stick with double Adhesive thape inside the case, their thickne...

Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015, 22:05

Zitat von »Bytales« Yes, they are extreme, yes i could reduce them, and the PA, but i allready got six PAs mounted, and i gotta fille em up with something that can proper load them. Besides, i want to hold the GM Titans under load at 25 Degrees. Thats why its called Project Fill it UP. The question that remains is whether the 4 smal Delta 40mm fans will be ok on a single Aquaero chanell. And if the displayed Aquabus Splitting will work as intended. Or should i try to connect them through a USb ...

Montag, 19. Januar 2015, 01:26

Hi Bytales, The Delta fans selected are extreme end are they really necessary. Do you require the CFM? If you rationalize the fans and exchange these Deltas for a lower Amp fan you can reduce the number of PAs.

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 23:48

Seeking knowledge about MPS, Aquabus & USB

Zitat von »Bytales« I keep seeing that one is required to hook stuff on USB to "configure it", then once that is done, one can leave it on "aquabus" connection. I dont believe there is a clear explanation anyowhere as to what can be done and cannot be done using devices on USB vs AQUABUS. This "configuration" you speak of, that requires USB, what exactly is one configuring ? If this is so, should i aim to connect everything on USB ? I want to connect it at first and leave it be as it is. Why wo...

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 05:15

Further to mandrix point. I would connect each of the PA's to a USB header to set the unique address (50,51,52 ...) first up and upgrade any firmware. If you have enough USB headers I would leave the PA's on the USB and also connect them via the Aquabus connection in series. It makes the PA's more manageable. Test it on Aquasuite and you will see why.

Samstag, 3. Januar 2015, 14:41

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Yes, a sweet device that fits a need. Correct, I ended up with 7 out of 8 available USB ports... and since I needed 5, life is good Thank you for highlighting the IU01 for me avictord. I ran the setup on the test bench for a few hours without any issues, so I think I am good to go. The reason I do not run a 2nd USB lead, is that the Aquaero and 4 MPS devices are placed inside the Gigant 1680, which is located a distance from the system itself. Also, the Gigant has the pow...

Samstag, 3. Januar 2015, 14:34

Will it work perfectly?

Hi Wrendy, Your fans they look like Corsairs. So if they are AF120's for argument sake they require a max of 0.13 amps @ 12V that would be 1.56 Watts. So for each fan deduct the total watts (e.g. 1.56) from the total of 19.8 Watts per fan channel. If you have 4 x Fans that s a total of 6.24 Watts it gives you a remainder of 13.56 Watts. Plenty of head room on the channel. There is a start up burst of power in the first 10 odd seconds although this should not be an issue given you have a buffer o...

Samstag, 3. Januar 2015, 14:14

I'm going to do the same have both USB and Aquabus for the very reasons you mentioned InfoSeek. Also if I recall when devices are attached via USB they appear as separate tab areas on Aquasuite whilst the Aquabus adds a devices attributes to the Aquaero Tab to provide central control through the Aquaero. Kinda keeping your cake and eating too.

Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015, 23:51

Interesting InfoSeeker with your set up. The net result is you have simply daisy chained all ports via one 5 pin USB from the Motherboard. Giving you 7 output ports (from a total of eight) whilst using 1 output port to chain back to the second 5 pin input header. Have I got that right If so I cant see any issue with cascading the USB's as you have done. I would have thought the power increases you mention would also meet the tolerances of the devices you have. Aqua-Computer should be able to con...

Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014, 13:02

Dead Aquaero 5 LT?

Try resetting back to factor default. See if the unit responds. Then upgrade to the latest firmware again - 2001 Worth a go...

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 06:49

Dead Aquaero 5 LT?

Worth troubleshooting before RMA. Worth removing all Fans and sensors from the 5 LT so as to isolate if its USB and or power related problem. I had a similar problem with my 5 LT and it was the power molex splitter related. I had a similar GUI to yours in that respect. I mistakenly missed an female output connector in the sequence of the cable. You may have tried this; change the USB connection to another Motherboard USB 2 header. Make sure the red wire is on pin 1 (left of) on the USB header.

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 05:57

Excellent! Sounds like you've got your design. Any chance of posting a pic or two? Something like the Gigant must be amazing to work with and look at. Cheers.

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014, 10:02

AC Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 - Flow direction?

Thanks Pilo. Excellent information.

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014, 08:39

I'm assuming this is all temporary for testing only. You may want to consider the NZXT IU01 Internal USB hub but place it on the outside (temporarily) whilst testing. You would need to get power to it (Molex) and an extended motherboard USB cable (your cable length requirement unknown) which you can get (ModDIY). http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/99-iu…-accessory.html The power source can come from any PSU - Your PC's or another external PSU for testing. Of course you can reuse the NZXT hub in ...

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014, 06:25

AC Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 - Flow direction?

I'm placing an AC Flow Meter (link) into a loop and need to confirm if flow direction matters on this unit? There is no manual or IN or OUT indicated on the meter itself. Looked around the forum so please forgive me if I missed it http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294 Thanks.

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014, 14:14

2 x PowerAdjust 3 (Ultra) use and Manual

Hi Zen, Your manual seems a bit short. The English and German versions should have been in the same manual. The English section up front..No matter... The PA3 Fan output header has a 2.5 Amp capacity @ 12V that's 30 Watts - Without the passive cooler block for the PA3. With the passive block its 3 Amps at 36 Watts. Cheers.

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 23:21

two different fans on one channel

Worth noting the Aquaero 5 fan headers can run up to 1.65 Amps @ 12V (19.8 Watts max per fan header channel). And that your AF fan runs at 0.1 amps. That means you can easily run more than 6 plus fans on that same header. The SP runs at 0.26 Amps @ 12V. Do the math to work out the number of fans remember though the startup of your system there is a boost in power to begin with so consider a reserve buffer. Of course a passive or water cooler on the Aquaero helps increase the Amps per header as w...

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 22:58

two different fans on one channel

Ideally you have the same fan model on the same fan header. Although I'm testing two different vendor fans on the same fan header. However the two different fans I'm testing together have similar Amps, Voltage and ~RPMs. If you want to keep the AF and SP together you will need to select the slower of the two (AF) on the RPM especially if its Amps are less. This restricts the SP fan. I would highly recommend select a fan that has the same specification (Amps, Voltage and RPMs) and that you consid...

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 08:14

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Some Findings of AquaSuite 15 - 1 (All testing with multiple fans). To begin AquaSuite is by far the best Fan/Pump controller software I've seen. Basic Install and testing. When upgrading the firmware of the Aquaero (5 LT) on completion the system does an uncontrolled shutdown of Windows 7 (Ultimate). Windows requires a recheck on startup. No issue with the system or Aquaero itself.When adding a new item in the "My Page" for Overviews, the "Select Data" dialog box (after right mouse click) loses...

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, 15:04

Zitat von »mandrix« Zitat von »avictord« Ok I think this may work... MCP35X pumps should be able to run off the output fan channel using a molex to fan cable provided for DDC where the pumps power molex attaches to the molex adaptor. The PA 3 should be able to control the voltage of the pump via pin 2 on the fan channel and regulate the flow. The pumps RPM will be reported through the fan channel on pin 3 via the male fan connector on the DDC cable. Each pump will reside on a separate PA 3 so t...

Montag, 1. Dezember 2014, 03:35

Ok I think this may work... MCP35X pumps should be able to run off the output fan channel using a molex to fan cable provided for DDC where the pumps power molex attaches to the molex adaptor. The PA 3 should be able to control the voltage of the pump via pin 2 on the fan channel and regulate the flow. The pumps RPM will be reported through the fan channel on pin 3 via the male fan connector on the DDC cable. Each pump will reside on a separate PA 3 so the wattage capacity at 12V does not oversu...

Sonntag, 30. November 2014, 11:29

Thanks Jakus for the quick reply, I see now that the PA 3 only has one fan/pump channel (as per PA 2). The MCP35x is powered by the molex (to PSU) and has an CPU fan header (2 pins) to regulate its flow. Would this mean that the CPU (PWM) header should connect to an RPM out, assuming the ports and channels are similar to PA2? ('ill recheck). If so, the power out can be left to fans only. Not sure what the DDC cable does for the MCP35x if it will work? All in all it sounds like I need the AQ 5 LT...

Sonntag, 30. November 2014, 10:24

Hi Everyone, I'm New to this forum but not to some AquaComputing products - rads mainly. I'm looking at placing 2 x PowerAdjust 3 Ultra's (PA 3) together with each PA having 1 x swifttech MCP35x pump, temp sensor, flow meter, rad and case fans etc. A couple of questions if someone can help please: 1) a manual for the PA 3 as I can't seem to find one online so as to understand the hardware connector overview (what channel is for what). 2) Is my thinking right in terms of just having two PA 3's ON...