• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 8. Januar 2024, 19:43

Forenbeitrag von: »lazer-hawkuk«

OCTO + D5 NEXT

i know it was a long time ago but what did you do i need todo the same. thanks nevermind found it you you goto sensors and click soft sensor 1 then choose the source as d5 next temp , so now i can control the octo with a fan curve

Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014, 10:09

pump speed not detected on pwm

ok guess it must be faulty i'll get it shipped back.

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 08:49

pump speed not detected on pwm

anyone know why my pump is not detected on the pwm slot but is detected on fan 1-3 ? I have to use the pwn port as the fan headers are too close together on 1-3 thank

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 12:08

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

hi, can the farbwerk be mounted to the back of an aquaero 5 lt with the heatsinks in place and then onto the 5 1/4 mounting bracket set ? thanks

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 10:35

newb with a few questions

thanks allot for your help i now understand it allot more. i am now having a play with setting up my own screen i never knew i could click on the demo box and delete it. just waiting for the heatsink off a slow uk retailer, 1 day to recieve order, 1 day to process it, 1 day to ship it. i'm amazed at what the aquaero can do and think i will order the led strip addon thing so i can make a rgb led strip be grenn when everything is ok then turn red to warn me its getting too hot.

Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014, 20:20

newb with a few questions

hi, just bought a aquaero 5 lt ( then realised there was a heat sink to buy and a mounting plate I wish websites would put "also highly recommended to buy with this product is..." ) I have a few questions please. 1. I have 2 corsair sp120 fans the faster versions can one fan port handle them both ? 2. whats the latest firmware version available ? 3. after adjusting the demo page to my liking is there a way to get rid of the "this is a demo version of the page" box on the right hand side ? 4. I h...