• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 21:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Cenedd«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If you install HWiNFO (free) you should be able to pick up those values under aquasuite services > HWiNFO. It is a more comprehensive system analysis tool than the aquasuite built-in version, but works the same way & is transparent to the user. HWInfo didn't support reading the temperature when the drives were in a RAID array last time I checked. The latest beta does seem to but the readings don't seem to fully agree with the physical sensors that the Aquaero has stuck on...

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 19:08

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »sebastian« We had to remove the M.2 support because it caused problems and did not run stable. All working as expected here. If you are able to fix M.2 support that would be appreciated as it would simplify my setup. Currently I have a pair of Samsung 950 Pro's in RAID 0 and to get temperature off them, I have a temperature probe taped to the bottom of each. If it can be done in software, that's two cables that don't need to contribute to the spaghetti! If you're looking for addition...

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 16:27

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Sorry, I last looked at that page earlier this year and it was still offering 2018/2019 then. Thanks Sebastian.

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 13:50

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Is there not going to be an Aquasuite 2019 then? I have 2017 and was waiting for 2019 to come out so I could buy a two-year license.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 16:21

Aquaero 6 controlling 4 Amp Delta PWM fan...?

I've got some 4 amp Delta PWM fans that are far too noisy at full speed but I'm hoping they could work quite well if controlled. I know they draw far too much power to be just plugged directly into the Aquaero 6 fan header so I've tried running power from a molex and PWM and tacho to the fan header. With just power attached, the fan runs at full speed and tries to take off down the desk. With the fan header attached as well, it stops...even with the fan set to 100% and PWM mode. Does the Aquaero...

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 18:21

Aqualis XT fill sensor or pressure relief faulty?

Thanks, done. Perhaps they need to rename the 'Prove you're a human' question to 'Prove you're a German-speaking human'!

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 15:49

Ok, I've finally got round to looking at this problem again as it had settled for a little while. You can see the pressure reading climbing in the graph taken from AquaSuite. The sudden drop is where I removed the fill plug from the res and it then climbs again when I put it back in again. Can anyone from AquaComputer comment on whether I have a faulty pressure relief membrane to go with my faulty Aquaero 6 XT remote control? Many thanks, Gareth

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014, 12:20

Good plan. Stunned I didn't think to try that. I've taken the fill plug off the res so that it's open. The pressure reading is still going up. It's gone up from 250 to 265 normalized (472 raw) in the last 45 minutes since power on. This means the level reading for the reservoir has gone up from 89% to 93% in that time. Obviously the pressure cannot be increasing with an open system so does this mean the pressure sensor in the res is faulty or is it just not a very reliable sensor? Many thanks, G...

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 11:56

This is an hour after start-up: The flat part at the beginning is when the normalized value was zero. The RAW value is about 210 higher than this. The reservoir is a 150ml Aqualis XT and it's currently connected by both 4-pin Aquabus and USB. It's configured as a "Level sensor DELTA 40". Is this correct? Is it faulty or have I missed something? Many thanks, Gareth

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 17:43

I've finally got the fill sensor working by plugging it into USB as well as Aquabus. The problem is that after calibrating it, the level goes UP. Obviously that's wrong but given that it's really a pressure sensor, I'm wondering if the pressure relief membrane may be faulty. The unscaled value for the sensor started off at around 240. Now it's at 640 and it keeps climbing. In the time it's taken to write this sentence, it's got to 650. Coolant is at 29C and is fairly stable so I don't think it's...

Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014, 19:12

Aqualis XT fill sensor Aquabus vs USB

The latest 2015 version. It updated the Aquaero 6 XT firmware to version 2000.

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, 21:14

Aqualis XT fill sensor Aquabus vs USB

I've got an Aqualis XT reservoir installed and now that I've changed the Aquabus ID (also have an MPS flow sensor on a Y-cable), it's picked up by Aquasuite over the 4-pin high-speed Aquabus. The problem is that it is seen as a pressure sensor reading 0.0bar. If I plug it in by USB I can change it to a level sensor and calibrate it but when I then disconnect the USB and return to Aquabus, it only shows as a pressure sensor again. Am I missing something or is it a requirement to have it connected...

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, 21:08

Answered: Pressure relief membrane

Thank you Sverreb. It's really helpful to get an answer with an explanation behind it to back it up. For what it's worth, you were absolutely right. Once I'd closed the loop at the top by the radiator - which I had open to assist in letting the air out - I no longer had a problem with coolant flowing back into the reservoir. Many thanks, Gareth

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 20:48

Answered: Pressure relief membrane

I've just started filling my loop to leak test. I'm worried that because the Aqualis reservoir is mounted below the radiators, that the water will flow back and the pressure relief membrane will let the water escape into the case. Can this happen or am I worrying about nothing? Many thanks, Gareth

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 20:45

Answered: Temperature sensor connection?

Thanks Sebastian. The sensors I'm using are thermistors, I think it's just a question of whether they are all a standard voltage and resistance. Also, whether shortening the wire reduces the resitance enough to affect the reading.

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 20:25

Thanks InfoSeeker. I've gone with the local attachment and I may try to shorten the wires once I know it works and, frankly, if I can be bothered. You know how it is, you start with all these ideals... Many thanks, Gareth

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 12:57

I'm in the middle of a rebuild and have added an Aquaero 6, Aqualis reservoir and flow sensor. I cannot start anything up yet as my water loop is still not complete - waiting for yet more parts - so I'm trying to connect and tidy the electrics until the parts arrive. Some of the things I want to monitor the temperature of are right next to the reservoir and flow sensor. Can I plug the temperature sensors into the temp header on one of these instead of running the cable all the way round to the A...